Jaclint "Not My Fault, Total Victim" & the Fuzzy Factory, Switchblade Lipshits Hill - Part 92

Starbux
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jaclint

Post by Starbux »

H8trAide wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:10 pm
Someone in Tampa ride by her house. I bet she’s got a For Sale sign in the yard. Ha ha. If she doesn’t she’s stupid. Consolidate Jaclyn. Your money isn’t going to last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one is going to want to buy that tacky, gaudy house. The inside would have to be gutted and repainted, all the glitter wall paper would have to come down.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclint "Not My Fault, Total Victim" & the Fuzzy Factory, Switchblade Lipshits Hill - Part 92

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

The really stupid thing is Betty will show the world her results. JC should NEVER have asked her to share the results with them, proving she didn’t do ANY testing be it $10 or $100k. Jaclyn is always telling on herself.
Same shit, different day

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jaclint "Not My Fault, Total Victim" & the Fuzzy Factory, Switchblade Lipshits Hill - Part 92

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

I went back and had her “Let’s Talk” video on in the background while I was cleaning, and it absolutely blows my mind that she let something like this happen AGAIN and even worse

xoxoal3xandra
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxoal3xandra »

Can no one do a database search for a Stacey West in Los Altos? Just more proof showing this “person” is a fraud?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

If the closet account wanted to prove us haters wrong she would take a selfie. Hell I would hold out my driver’s license with pertinent info blurred out to prove everyone wrong.

BUT this chick doesn’t so it just proves it’s Rachel or Jaclyn or her mom.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

WhatTheFrenchToast
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatTheFrenchToast »

Bustedthehousedelete23 wrote:
keepinitreallyreal wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:01 am
krisdelete0marie wrote:
crapbarbie07 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:48 pm
Amandork wrote: Image

omg this can NOT be real
Is he on a red bull binge in a shoddy motel?
Hold on, I’m so sorry, is he still wearing his wedding band....?

Idk if it’s his exact wedding band, but he’s been wearing it this whole time since the split. I thought he would take it off when he started dating Ashlyn, but nope he kept it on. I always thought it was so weird. On one of Ashlyn’s lives someone asked about it and he was like “I’m just used to it.” Image
That ring is on his right hand.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

This is what Jaclint wants you to think she's doing:

This is what she's really doing:

I absolutely believe she thinks she can come back from this. She is never going to be able to launch a new cosmetic line that will be successful. She may try to fake it but too many people have seen what she's really like. All the avarice, deception, and blatant manipulation have surfaced so she ran away like the scammer she is. She'll never regain the social media fame she had in the past. At best she'll be infamous as the dummy who sabotaged herself.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

I can't with the people that are saying: stop the hate, she's refunding everyone, it's not a big deal, poor jackass got so much hate! If she would be depressed and suicidal (but doubt it) she's never alone for a minute! Farny, mum and rachet should take care of her, and if she's "in a dark place" that's not an excuse for your shit product, and free pass for next failure of a launch. If I'd be her, I'd be beyond embarrassed. She should have stopped her mad spending and invest in a good product, lab, factory and staff and team of proffesionalls. If she'd set up her brand, she could continue to do nothing everyday, posts stupid, useless Twitts and have her stans behind her. I feel like it was a last straw for her. It's so ridiculous, like a scammer tries to sell shit, people bought it and aren't happy and she's pissed off and can't deal with hate...

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

H8trAide wrote:If the closet account wanted to prove us haters wrong she would take a selfie. Hell I would hold out my driver’s license with pertinent info blurred out to prove everyone wrong.

BUT this chick doesn’t so it just proves it’s Rachel or Jaclyn or her mom.

Yeah, it would be so incredibly easy to prove ppl wrong with a selfie & handwritten sign, or something. Wouldn't you just do that so people stop saying otherwise?! seems like it would be wicked fuckin easy to shut people up about it, if you are who you say you are and prove it this way. lol

I believe the viper chicks reached out ti her before videos and gave her the opportunity to do so, but "she" never did.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I have done some extensive searching (which included a subscription search site) and can not find a Stacy/Stacey West in Los Altos. There are plenty in California but none in Los Altos at this time that I can find.
Same shit, different day

xoxoal3xandra
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxoal3xandra »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:I have done some extensive searching (which included a subscription search site) and can not find a Stacy/Stacey West in Los Altos. There are plenty in California but none in Los Altos at this time that I can find.

I just wish there was someway we could prove it without a doubt. It would be the last nail in Jaclyn’s coffin. IP search somehow?!

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

DarlingNickie wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:34 am
julebox722 wrote:Do you guys think she regrets doing this? I think somewhere in that brain of hers she has to regret this, even just a little.

Where's Kenna with her results?

Also, was it mentioned here that Jaclyn Cosmetics was asking Betty Wilder for her results of testing the lipsticks and she told them to go away, lol. It was hysterical.
Kenna said in an update earlier this week, I think on Twitter, that she was a little delayed because she had asked people if they had any unopened, unused lipsticks that they wouldn't mind parting with to send them to her so she could send a bigger sample size to the lab and she had to wait a few extra days for those to come in but she should have the results back early this coming week.

Hopefully we will get some solid answers soon. I know Betty Wilder said (if I recall correctly) she only found yeast/mold on the lid of the component but nothing in the lipstick itself. She insinuated she would make a video documenting the full results but no estimate on when that would be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you both for responding. <3 I was out of town a little and couldn't keep up with everything.
Looking forward to both of their conclusions and results.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

xoxoal3xandra wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:26 am
MissPrissyPriss wrote:I have done some extensive searching (which included a subscription search site) and can not find a Stacy/Stacey West in Los Altos. There are plenty in California but none in Los Altos at this time that I can find.

I just wish there was someway we could prove it without a doubt. It would be the last nail in Jaclyn’s coffin. IP search somehow?!

Beyond my abilities but I would also love some hardcore proof once and for all.
Same shit, different day

Post by Guest »

Wow the mess .
Also, she is refunding people through PayPal ?!
2DB50A36-C0EB-4CAA-84DC-E2D0348AC1E5.jpeg
C2FD1B40-0242-4150-9879-1A1E7E73AB38.jpeg
DF36E500-69D3-45EC-BA45-75ECC24FA6EA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

5A2AAA8F-722A-4A59-8845-E9398D2451FC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

Jaklint and her team of cretins can't seem to quit digging the grave of JCM deeper. If enough of her customers do chargebacks the credit card will not allow her to work with them again. Any of her customers waiting her to refund are taking a chance of waving bye bye to their money. Pufflyn could dissolve or declare JHC bankrupt and I would not be surprised if she did. A chargeback is easy, so why are they waiting?

I'm using the informal definition of cretins, not the medical definition.
"A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins."

Post by Guest »

Cerseis psychiatrist wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:56 am
Jaklint and her team of cretins can't seem to quit digging the grave of JCM deeper. If enough of her customers do chargebacks the credit card will not allow her to work with them again. Any of her customers waiting her to refund are taking a chance of waving bye bye to their money. Pufflyn could dissolve or declare JHC bankrupt and I would not be surprised if she did. A chargeback is easy, so why are they waiting?

I'm using the informal definition of cretins, not the medical definition.
"A Person that is: brainless, stupid, child-like, and full of pointless information that makes no sense and appeals only to other cretins."
Maybe they don’t know they can ?
I saw in Twitter that some people didn’t know and they are going to do it.

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

jaclyn is the continued victim of her own stupidity, incompetence and greed. it's unbelievable. anyone with an ounce of common sense would have hired a professional PR/crisis management team to handle this shit show by now. the cost of ONE of her birkins could get someone on retainer to get her out of this mess with a tiny bit of credibility remaining. but no. she's still mucking around like the is amateur hour.

the whole beauty influencer industry is garage and run by a bunch of mean girls and boys with artificially inflated sense of sense worth and not two brain cells between them. i can't think of another industry that this much of a cesspool. the whole "influencer" industry needs an overhaul and government oversight.

Post by Guest »

applejacks123 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:05 pm
jaclyn is the continued victim of her own stupidity, incompetence and greed. it's unbelievable. anyone with an ounce of common sense would have hired a professional PR/crisis management team to handle this shit show by now. the cost of ONE of her birkins could get someone on retainer to get her out of this mess with a tiny bit of credibility remaining. but no. she's still mucking around like the is amateur hour.

the whole beauty influencer industry is garage and run by a bunch of mean girls and boys with artificially inflated sense of sense worth and not two brain cells between them. i can't think of another industry that this much of a cesspool. the whole "influencer" industry needs an overhaul and government oversight.
I could’t agree more.

Bp93
Debater
Debater

Post by Bp93 »

Did anyone already share in here Robyn’s ig post defending Jaclyn? Don’t want to double post but the thread moves fast 😂

Return to “Jaclynhill1”