Jaclyn Hill: Mold Is The Perfect Nude For All - Part 90

TeaSipper829
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill: Mold Is The Perfect Nude For All - Part 90

Post by TeaSipper829 »

I don't believe for one second that she has been sabotaged. I think she is greedy and has no concern for her supporters whatsoever. She sold these old ass lipsticks trying to pull a fast one. I truly hope it's a total loss for her and insurance won't even cover her ass. I mean, if she files a claim, she will have to prove how old they are. And, like has been shown, mango butter only has a 12 month shelf life, so if they're even 13 months old, she's fucked.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Classie wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:22 am
Hi everyone. Just a lurker coming out of the wood work.
The photos of Jaclyn with boxes of product, was she in a different state? Or in Florida?

A total shot in the dark. But if she did have product sitting on the shelf, in boxes, etc.. Mold especially grows in humid areas. It makes me think of hurricane Irma (Sept 2017) and how so much of the state was out of power for days/weeks.

We were also wondering the same. We're not sure where they were stored ? California ? Florida. I can't remember where Jaclyn was when she posted the boxes. A lot of people also think that the photos were taken at MUG's warehouse and they were the single shadows Jaclyn created for her 9 palette MUG palette. I'm going to have to trawl back through the threads to find out
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Hjbuchan05
Informer
Informer

Post by Hjbuchan05 »

Do you guys think all 20 are old ? What are the odds that she came out with 20 shades so early in her career ? I feel like I keep seeing the same names with issues. Maybe some are newish and some are old ?

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

June 7, Kristi posted the pic of the hairy lipstick that Jaclyn retweeted with her glove excuse.
June 8, the microscope video went up.

It's now June 12.

WHO LETS ALMOST A FULL WEEK GO BY WITHOUT MAKING A PEEP AFTER LAUNCHING THIS TOTAL SHITSHOW? It just doesn't make sense to me.

TeaSipper829
Learner
Learner

Post by TeaSipper829 »

If ANYONE supports her after this, they're just stupid. Seriously just stupid.

Classie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Classie »

Hjbuchan05 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:40 am
Do you guys think all 20 are old ? What are the odds that she came out with 20 shades so early in her career ? I feel like I keep seeing the same names with issues. Maybe some are newish and some are old ? Image
I keep watching reviews and several people have pointed out that there are 2 different formulas. I was wondering if when she first started, she was catering more towards her skin tone. Then when brands started really getting called out for not being inclusive to all tones, she started adding more nudes for deeper skin tones. This could explain the different formulas and some shades being in worse conditions than others.

I also feel like I keep noticing the shade "Mom" being one of the worst effected. I'm totally grasping at straws here, but everyone knows it takes Jaclyn SO LONG to get something done. What if her Mom finished up her shade way sooner than Jaclyn and it's one of the oldest shades/that's why it's one of the worst.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I found the IG post from the vlog she deleted with Marlena, Jen her mom etc : 12th Aug 2014

...and then the image of her with boxes of ?makeup ...photo taken in Napa Valley Aug 15th 2015 . She says she spent the day in the labs and warehouse :
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

Classie wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:49 am
Hjbuchan05 wrote:
Do you guys think all 20 are old ? What are the odds that she came out with 20 shades so early in her career ? I feel like I keep seeing the same names with issues. Maybe some are newish and some are old ? Image
I keep watching reviews and several people have pointed out that there are 2 different formulas. I was wondering if when she first started, she was catering more towards her skin tone. Then when brands started really getting called out for not being inclusive to all tones, she started adding more nudes for deeper skin tones. This could explain the different formulas and some shades being in worse conditions than others.

I also feel like I keep noticing the shade "Mom" being one of the worst effected. I'm totally grasping at straws here, but everyone knows it takes Jaclyn SO LONG to get something done. What if her Mom finished up her shade way sooner than Jaclyn and it's one of the oldest shades/that's why it's one of the worst.
Are you saying her Mom personally formulated her shade? :?

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

Classie wrote:Hi everyone. Just a lurker coming out of the wood work.
The photos of Jaclyn with boxes of product, was she in a different state? Or in Florida?

A total shot in the dark. But if she did have product sitting on the shelf, in boxes, etc.. Mold especially grows in humid areas. It makes me think of hurricane Irma (Sept 2017) and how so much of the state was out of power for days/weeks.
I can 100% confirm that she did not lose power during Irma (source, I used to live near her and I have good friends on her street) so if she kept them at home, that excuse goes out the window. If she kept them in her garage that’s another story, and that’s just blatant disrespect towards her customers (which she is obviously capable of) to store a makeup product outside in Florida. But if she had them in a warehouse here, that’s another story since a lot of people were without power for around 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ridersbloq
Learner
Learner

Post by ridersbloq »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:53 am
I found the IG post from the vlog she deleted with Marlena, Jen her mom etc : 12th Aug 2014

...and then the image of her with boxes of ?makeup ...photo taken in Napa Valley Aug 15th 2015 . She says she spent the day in the labs and warehouse :
Wonder what Marlena would say if someone could share these photos with her on Twitter. She's alluded to knowing more about the real deal behind the lipsticks--these might be the nudge she needs to just spill everything. For as verbose as she'd been, I think she's holding SOMETHING back still.

Hjbuchan05
Informer
Informer

Post by Hjbuchan05 »

auntiflo13 wrote:I found the IG post from the vlog she deleted with Marlena, Jen her mom etc : 12th Aug 2014

Does that box say Morphe ?

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

Hjbuchan05 wrote:Do you guys think all 20 are old ? What are the odds that she came out with 20 shades so early in her career ? I feel like I keep seeing the same names with issues. Maybe some are newish and some are old ? Image
I know nothing about anything so this is just me guessing, but I’d assume that some were older than others based on the fact there are some lipsticks named I’ve heard mentioned repeatedly (As If, Mom, Decaf) but there’s 17 other lipsticks whose names I could even guess.

Also, we now know that she didn’t choose a quality manufacturer, but it might be a smaller one that’s only capable of creating one color at a time. So if she started with one color, it may have been months before the last color was completed. Which also means that the earlier lipsticks are not only older, but would have been sitting in whatever storage situation for much longer.

MonicaSmonica
Learner
Learner

Post by MonicaSmonica »

Hjbuchan05 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:02 am
auntiflo13 wrote:I found the IG post from the vlog she deleted with Marlena, Jen her mom etc : 12th Aug 2014

I was about to ask the same! Looks like Morphe to me.

FleekNoMore
Learner
Learner

Post by FleekNoMore »

I don’t know how much longer I can wait. I know she’s contacted Cruella de Vil (Linda) to see what she should say, and for sure got some lawyers lined up in her “glam room” while she films a tearful apology.

I think everything went wrong when she met Linda. She saw her mansion and fancy cars and jumped into the get rich quick scheme with cheap ass makeup. A little money got to her head and she couldn’t stop. She burnt too many bridges. I mean at one point she want even talking to her own mother! Linda owns her now and everything will crumble without her.

Classie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Classie »

Cerseis psychiatrist wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:55 am
Classie wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:49 am
Hjbuchan05 wrote:

Are you saying her Mom personally formulated her shade? :?
No. In the video she says her mom picked out her shade. Maybe she wrapped up her shade and what she wanted for it way before Jaclyn got around to hers. So they made hers sooner since it was completed and ready to go.

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

All of the boxes have numbers on them, I’d be curious if they go up to 20. There’s several of some of the numbers (14 for ex), so they could have just numbered the lipsticks rather than put the names on each box.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Hjbuchan05 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:02 am
auntiflo13 wrote:

This is the pic in higher res

FleekNoMore
Learner
Learner

Post by FleekNoMore »

auntiflo13 wrote:

Looks like it would be the correct nasty lab, look at the garbage on the floor. 👀🤢

MonicaSmonica
Learner
Learner

Post by MonicaSmonica »

This little white boxes that have been removed from the brown cardboard boxes look exactly like lipstick boxes. Prob 4 lippies in each white box. I would bet anything that the numbers go up to 20.

And that box looks so much like it says Morphe.

thirteenthirteen
Learner
Learner

Post by thirteenthirteen »

auntiflo13 wrote:

Oh all the numbers on the boxes are < 20? Hmmm...🤔
#teamNoOne
#CancelJaclyn

Return to “Jaclynhill1”