Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill: So Rich, So Buttery, So Bloated - Part 89

Post by TeaSipper829 »

bitch1992 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:43 am
TeaSipper829 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:39 am
Those could be lab test, she claims that she had to tired it by, using, it's tossing around inside her purse if it's break etc. But the lipsticks melting due to hot weather of lipsticks might break its another reason. I can't wait to get mine in Thursday... and i'm going to put into the freezer all day and hope it isn't fucked up. Btw I'm from Cananada, the weather over here isn't very hot as in LA, San Deigo, Arizona and Texas.
Why in the world would you even try them? After seeing all the shit that's out there, why even risk putting them on your mouth? UGH
[/quote]

LOL did you not read my other post AHAHAHAHAHA. I say if mine is bad as other girls... i will get a full refund :rofl:
[/quote]

Yes I did. You also said you would try them again if she fixed the issue. And you say, here again, "If mine is bad as other girls" So are you saying if they're not as bad as others you'll still try them? She preys on people like you. You're here on a gossip board trashing her, yet you still line her pockets.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

It’s AMAZING that people will spend from $20-350 on these dirt sticks because someone “famous” (barely) has their name attached to it. Year after year, botched launch after launch. I have bargain bin Essence lipsticks that have been nothing but perfect for years. These were fucking disgusting from the day they were made if you ask me. They’ve been festering for years sure, but I don’t believe they were ever of quality.

*Cardi b voice* WHAT WAS THE REASON???!!! Why is everything she touches trash?

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

ladyevil wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:45 am
bitch1992 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:43 am
TeaSipper829 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:39 am
Those could be lab test, she claims that she had to tired it by, using, it's tossing around inside her purse if it's break etc. But the lipsticks melting due to hot weather of lipsticks might break its another reason. I can't wait to get mine in Thursday... and i'm going to put into the freezer all day and hope it isn't fucked up. Btw I'm from Cananada, the weather over here isn't very hot as in LA, San Deigo, Arizona and Texas.
Why in the world would you even try them? After seeing all the shit that's out there, why even risk putting them on your mouth? UGH
LOL did you not read my other post AHAHAHAHAHA. I say if mine is bad as other girls... i will get a full refund :rofl:
[/quote]

Did you not read all the posts here saying that they're ALL contaminated. Even if they appear fine.
[/quote]

I will get mine, and get a full refund! ✌🏼

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

Sort of OT, but I feel like lots of people are out there doing exactly what I did this morning. Getting ready for work I pulled out an old Revlon lipstick. I have NO CLUE when I bought it it's been so long. I studied it very closely, and it was still smooth, no bumps, no bubbles, and no weird smell. Applied just fine.

WHY are people risking their health to support this stupid bitch when there are so many other options out there that aren't a biohazard? I truly don't get it. She's lying to you, people! She is not your friend, she doesn't give a shit about you. She only cares about your wallet.

Shewasawildone4
Learner
Learner

Post by Shewasawildone4 »

It is 1pm..... HOW ALON EARTH IS THERE NOT SOME SORT OF STATEMENT BY NOW? Radio silence for 2 full days.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Living for this post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

Can any of y’all detectives figure out around what time period the footage from the factory was shot? I don’t recall if there were any shots of her nails since the screen shots I keep seeing show her wearing gloves, but if we could figure it when that was filmed we could probably nail down the timeframe that the lipsticks were in production.

MurkyandLurky
Learner
Learner

Post by MurkyandLurky »

There are actually people on this thread who have purchased/are purchasing her lipstick! Why?! 😂 Admit you secretly fangirl her! 🥰👩🏻💄

WarmBrownSmokyEye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WarmBrownSmokyEye »

OldHag13 wrote:Sort of OT, but I feel like lots of people are out there doing exactly what I did this morning. Getting ready for work I pulled out an old Revlon lipstick. I have NO CLUE when I bought it it's been so long. I studied it very closely, and it was still smooth, no bumps, no bubbles, and no weird smell. Applied just fine.

WHY are people risking their health to support this stupid bitch when there are so many other options out there that aren't a biohazard? I truly don't get it. She's lying to you, people! She is not your friend, she doesn't give a shit about you. She only cares about your wallet.
I just went through mine and got rid of like 8 lipsticks. Now that I know what expiration looks like (minus the mold and spores) I could tell that my Mac lipsticks from 4 or 5 years ago had condensation bumps all over and smelled of playdough. It was a sad moment, but they were definitely past due. Which is funny because Bite is supposed to expire faster than anything else but I have the Mauvember lipstick from 2016 and it still looks fine, no condensation, and smells fine, so I’m not sure what to do with that. At least one good thing came out of this terrible launch Image people are finally going through and getting rid of their expired stuff!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

OldHag13 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:48 am
bluecrestbp wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:43 am
I've been reading way too many twitter comments at this point but I feel like what happened was she made these in 2015/2016 and they're 3-4 years old. Legally, lipsticks do not have to have an expire date.. but that doesn't mean the ingredients in them don't expire over time. Someone was listing out the expire dates of some of the ingredients and it looks like 2-3 years for most of the ingredients. It explains why some people think their lipsticks are "fine" and others are disgusting. They probably have been slowly expiring over the last year.

But I'm really shocked that a lab would hold product that long and allow it to be shipped? So... I almost feel like it can't be true that they are 3-4 years old.. ??
Maybe the lab wasn't holding them. She may have had them in her own warehouse since 2016/2017.

I think you're right. There was a tweet she sent out and was posted here a few pages back where she said, "MY FACTORY"

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

WarmBrownSmokyEye wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:03 am
OldHag13 wrote:Sort of OT, but I feel like lots of people are out there doing exactly what I did this morning. Getting ready for work I pulled out an old Revlon lipstick. I have NO CLUE when I bought it it's been so long. I studied it very closely, and it was still smooth, no bumps, no bubbles, and no weird smell. Applied just fine.

I just went through mine and got rid of like 8 lipsticks. Now that I know what expiration looks like (minus the mold and spores) I could tell that my Mac lipsticks from 4 or 5 years ago had condensation bumps all over and smelled of playdough. It was a sad moment, but they were definitely past due. Which is funny because Bite is supposed to expire faster than anything else but I have the Mauvember lipstick from 2016 and it still looks fine, no condensation, and smells fine, so I’m not sure what to do with that. At least one good thing came out of this terrible launch Image people are finally going through and getting rid of their expired stuff!

I have a MAC red lipstick from like 5 years ago (or even more maybe?! Jeeze) that still seems completely fine, but now I'm wondering if I should be safe rather than sorry and get rid of it. I also have some powder products that are years old but seem fine. I recently threw away an ancient UD Naked palette because it was getting small bumps on top of the shadows and they were getting hard and losing pigmentation. I think that's how you tell powders are expired but I don't even know.

It feels sad to throw products away lol cuz unlike these influenzers we don't get this shit for free. But I think this also is a good reminder to use the makeup you have before buying more bc that shit goes off. The beauty industry has gotten out of control with so many new launches it's easy to just keep buying and then unfortunately shit goes bad.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Sierra25 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:06 am
I highly doubt she’ll cover it in a YT video. She’ll probably try to keep it off that platform.
Even if she does a video, she's NOT going to tell the truth. It would only look bad for her if someone did take their lipshits to a lab and get it tested for what is in the lipshits and it doesn't match whatever BS she claims is actually wrong with them. Taking them to a lab for testing is expensive so unless someone who bought these toxic lipshits wants to spend more money to prove she's a liar, then she might come out of this unscathed. Fingers crossed for someone to take the initiative.

Shewasawildone4
Learner
Learner

Post by Shewasawildone4 »

Glam by Gigi posted on ig stories she only wore the lipsticks yesterday for her reviews and today she has sores on her lips 😱🤢

WhatTheFrenchToast
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatTheFrenchToast »

MurkyandLurky wrote:There are actually people on this thread who have purchased/are purchasing her lipstick! Why?! Image Admit you secretly fangirl her! ImageImageImage
Those of us that have been here a while are not purchasing these shitsticks. I think most of the people who are saying they purchased them are newcomers who have finally seen the light of day and are sick of her shit, so they came to share their experience with what they purchased after they found out about the whole debacle.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I get new people coming here after her shitshow.....but, why are people here snarking on her and then spending their hard earned money to help fund her Birkenfund? It makes no sense!

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Jaclyn did test the lipshits you guyz, she just never felt the bumps and hairs because she no longer has feeling in her wax lips. The mold didn't affect her lips because they are 99 per cent plastic.

WarmBrownSmokyEye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WarmBrownSmokyEye »

ladyevil wrote:
WarmBrownSmokyEye wrote:

I have a MAC red lipstick from like 5 years ago (or even more maybe?! Jeeze) that still seems completely fine, but now I'm wondering if I should be safe rather than sorry and get rid of it. I also have some powder products that are years old but seem fine. I recently threw away an ancient UD Naked palette because it was getting small bumps on top of the shadows and they were getting hard and losing pigmentation. I think that's how you tell powders are expired but I don't even know.

It feels sad to throw products away lol cuz unlike these influenzers we don't get this shit for free. But I think this also is a good reminder to use the makeup you have before buying more bc that shit goes off. The beauty industry has gotten out of control with so many new launches it's easy to just keep buying and then unfortunately shit goes bad.
Yeah the Mac lipsticks I just tossed were around 5 to 6 years old and they had the condensation bumps on the outside and the playdough smell. But I feel like they didn’t not too long ago, so it really does take that long for lipstick to go off. These lipsticks were definitely made in 2016 but I still don’t believe that’s the only reason for the mold because my Mac lipsticks didn’t even have the mold. I feel like she must have skimped on preservatives or there was a bad ingredient to begin with for them to go off that bad that fast. You know what I mean?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

WarmBrownSmokyEye wrote:

Don't throw out your MAC lipsticks, take them to the return to MAC program so you can actually get a brand new FREE lipstick.

StellaA
Debater
Debater

Post by StellaA »

Snarfbarf
Learner
Learner

Post by Snarfbarf »

Snarknado wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:57 am
Can any of y’all detectives figure out around what time period the footage from the factory was shot? I don’t recall if there were any shots of her nails since the screen shots I keep seeing show her wearing gloves, but if we could figure it when that was filmed we could probably nail down the timeframe that the lipsticks were in production.

I'm assuming it had something to do with these tweets?
Screenshot_20190610-122935_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”