Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ourladyofsorrows
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill: So Rich, So Buttery, So Bloated - Part 89

Post by ourladyofsorrows »

They should refund that girl her $20 shipping who bought 2 lipsticks but was refunded for 1, I'd be soooo pissed.

azerothianprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by azerothianprincess »

4 days after launch and I can only find 4 youtube videos on them. very strange. in all honesty, why do you guys think she didn't send out the PR packages prior to the launch?

PlastixRecruiter
Informer
Informer

Post by PlastixRecruiter »

I just saw her IG post of her as a little girl. She looks completely different! I'm not saying you look exactly like you did when you were 3 years old...but she looks NOTHING alike. Holy shit!

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

azerothianprincess wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:51 am
4 days after launch and I can only find 4 youtube videos on them. very strange. in all honesty, why do you guys think she didn't send out the PR packages prior to the launch?
She didn’t want the reviews to affect the launch since they may be negative. Also she is lazy AF!
Same shit, different day

Petty_West
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_West »

azerothianprincess wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:51 am
The lack of PR before the launch made nooooo sense to me. Everything about this launch feels rushed and poorly thought out - especially considering she's such a "perfectionist". I wonder if she was too fearful of negativity or "haters" and wanted to keep everything as contained as possible until after the launch. So the only info out there came straight from the horses mouth.

Also, no one has mentioned how damn orange all those lippies are looking

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

Looks like somebody has been reading this thread today ImageImageImage

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Watched this video as I was getting ready for work this work this morning. Jaclyn should watch it...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Lipsticks are honestly the most boring item ever , especially an entire nude collection? she really fucked this one up LOL

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

PlastixRecruiter wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:55 am
I just saw her IG post of her as a little girl. She looks completely different! I'm not saying you look exactly like you did when you were 3 years old...but she looks NOTHING alike. Holy shit!
I was surprised also... A few years ago my company did a bulletin board of "guess the associate" and they put up a ton of baby pics. You had to match the employee to the old baby photo. The bulk of the pics were of people around a 3-5 yr old age range and it was really easy to guess who was who. I wouldn't be able to even guess that was jaclyn if I had a multiple choice answer key in front of me to help.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Typical Jacass.. placing the blame on the customer for the lack of shipping confirmation. Image

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

starsicle11 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:37 am

Typical Jacass.. placing the blame on the customer for the lack of shipping confirmation. Image

What the hell does that response even mean? Are they trying to say there could be a typo in the email address?

I agree with the poster above. Placing all blame on the customer. Not even an apology for an inconvenience or offer to confirm anything. Hey Jacass, just because you can't spell doesn't mean no one else can.

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

I've watched most of the reviews on youtube, skipping past their blabbing until they get to the actual application part. They put them on and I see no difference between the lipsticks they are putting on. They look the same.
And, still watching the cosmetics ig account, I don't find the numbers going up on that one.
And she just posted on her instastories a picture of empty lipstick boxes in a box. Like wth is that supposed to mean? Is she inserting lipsticks in the boxes and mailing them out herself?

Overall, I feel this "launch" was boring in all aspects. She still has a following, yes, but it's obvious her appeal over the years has dwindled.
ALSO, noticed someone asked her why she didn't send out PR and jaclyncosmetics replied "lots of reviews up now from regular folds instead of influencers. Maybe one of them can help you decide." Assholes.

three3three
Learner
Learner

Post by three3three »

i’m always so shocked by how rude she is to people. i hate the condescending use of “” and the two posts above mine with the jaclynhillcosmetics responses to people. “maybe one of them can help you decide”? no! that’s just rude and didn’t answer the question. and placing blame on no confirmation emails? did THAT MANY people really mess up theirs emails where she had to make a post about it? it’s hard for me to believe. mistakes happen! just own it! this is her first launch, mistakes should be expected. didn’t manny send a ton of people his makeup from his brand and accidentally not even charge them? go to heck, jaclyn. seriously. don’t tell fans that they are the ones who probably fucked up and to call customer service. sheesh. she can do nooooooooo wrong and that’s the type of person who drives me the most crazy bc they’ll always be like that.
also, this is so boring!!!! i want the influencers who purchased it on their own to put up a review and drag her to filth about it all.

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Karmalade07 »

She’s now replying to everyone complaining about the shipping confirmation with the same response: some people paid for upgraded shipping and are getting their orders first!

Yiiiiiiikes, Jaclyn. Way to really minimize your following who don’t want to pay $20 for expedited shipping

Her stans are way too apologetic for her behavior. Just bc she launched her first cosmetic line, doesn’t mean she’s new to the industry. She’s done collabs and been in the makeup business for nearly 10 years. With as large as a network she has plus money and resources, there is literally now excuse to be this unprofessional and unprepared.

She had all this time!!!!

leilaraj
Learner
Learner

Post by leilaraj »

She commented on the Jaclynhillcosmetics post that she is restocking at the end of the month.. lool what kind of business is she running? I guess the next product will come out next year or so

Hjbuchan05
Informer
Informer

Post by Hjbuchan05 »

SugarShack wrote:Image

Looks like somebody has been reading this thread today ImageImageImage

This makes zero sense. What else is the lipstick named after if not her niece Sofia ? This is how you know someone else in her camp runs the JHC account because they all post studio Image that you can’t understand . It’s like half a thought then a squirrel ran by

Super_Saiyan
Informer
Informer

Post by Super_Saiyan »

Maybe most of the promotions are done through the “random fan account” so Jaclyn isn’t responsible for this shit, and there’s technically no promises of anything....so she can blame the random fan for anything that goes wrong other than Becca and morphe. Why would a random fan account know for the person ordering to go through cs to get their order straight

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

starsicle11 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:37 am

"Their" was a typo. "Their". :( :( :(

Return to “Jaclynhill1”