The Misadventures of Mighty Morphing Morphe Shiller & ManBun Boy - Part 87

Sugar n Sass
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Misadventures of Mighty Morphing Morphe Shiller & ManBun Boy - Part 87

Post by Sugar n Sass »

julebox722 wrote:Haven't watched. PR video to manipulate viewers to buy. "Feel sorry for me people. Buy my makeup to make me feel special. I am already planning on announcing it sold out in 5.8 minutes after release."

In her elf on the shelf (perfect description!) Instastory she lies and says "when I built this house" ... She bought that house, didn't build it.

A n d Jaclyn the only thing you're busy with is pretending to be busy.
Instead of elf on the shelf, she could just be whore on the floor Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zealous
Talker
Talker

Post by Zealous »

ladyevil wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:32 am
Meomix wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:37 am
I swear participating in the next thread is not even fucking worth it, she has become so boring and irrelevant since her vault fiasco, it seems to take effort hate-following her now rather than finding something interesting to do.
I agree with this, I just caught up with this thread after a while and I can't even bring myself to hate watch the Q&A. She's not even fun to hate her anymore, that's how irrelevant she has become. But personally I'm starting to feel that way about a lot of beauty YouTubers -- a lot of them have become too rich, too greedy, and walking commercials who are so lazy they can't even bother to post content unless it's a new video every several weeks trying to sell something. And Jaclyn is the queen of that. She can't even complain because she's the one who is ending her own career.

It's fun to have laugh with you all and you're hilarious but I agree that it takes effort now to follow Jackass and some of these other paid shills.
That's how I feel about Tati Westbrook honestly. That's how I started on this website, but I quickly moved over here. Haven't watch Jac's videos completely anymore.

BUT I noticed within the first 90 seconds of the Q&A video (that's all I can muster). She makes a big "EW I'm wearing a hair tie!" She takes it off and flings it into her drink /on accident/ and shows the camera. I thought she ALWAYS wear scrunchies.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

HER BEDROOM :?

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

She took the hairband out of the drink yet continued to drink the same drink ewww gross. Her hair is always so dirty and greasy looking and that hairband will have had all sorts on it, she's disgusting. It's probably been on Bunboy's hair too, think I am going to vomit at that thought!

She couldn't even get the word right when talking about her Mum and tattoos.

Also, she kept on about how intelligent Bunboy is LOL He can't spell either, getting singular and plural wrong just like Jackass. Mind you that was probably jackass on his IG. I think every caption that he is supposed to have written about her is actually her anyway. Just made me die laughing when she said he knows everything and how she would need him to translate what Steve Jobs said if he came for dinner, had he been alive. :rofl: :rofl:

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

I’m interested in the fact that she said she told Jordan she loves him on the third date... because I’m sure she tweeted fairly recently saying something along the lines of “it hit me like a ton of bricks, I felt nothing for months and then I woke up one morning in love”
Sooooo she was carrying on with him “for months” whilst she “felt nothing” and then it hit her “like a ton of bricks” after three official dates?
Does anyone else remember that tweet?!

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:29 am
She took the hairband out of the drink yet continued to drink the same drink ewww gross. Her hair is always so dirty and greasy looking and that hairband will have had all sorts on it, she's disgusting. It's probably been on Bunboy's hair too, think I am going to vomit at that thought!

Also, she kept on about how intelligent Bunboy is LOL He can't spell either, getting singular and plural wrong just like Jackass. Mind you that was probably jackass on his IG. I think every caption that he is supposed to have written about her is actually her anyway. Just made me die laughing when she said he knows everything and how she would need him to translate what Steve Jobs said if he came for dinner, had he been alive. :rofl: :rofl:
LMAO WHAT?! :rofl: What the hell does Steve Jobs have to do with anything hahahahaha

Highlightmustache
Informer
Informer

Post by Highlightmustache »

Lifeat50 wrote:She took the hairband out of the drink yet continued to drink the same drink ewww gross. Her hair is always so dirty and greasy looking and that hairband will have had all sorts on it, she's disgusting. It's probably been on Bunboy's hair too, think I am going to vomit at that thought!

Hahaha yes I was dying when she kept going on about how smart he is. Like, hi Jac!!! Image

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Done Stanning wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:47 am
I’m interested in the fact that she said she told Jordan she loves him on the third date... because I’m sure she tweeted fairly recently saying something along the lines of “it hit me like a ton of bricks, I felt nothing for months and then I woke up one morning in love”
Sooooo she was carrying on with him “for months” whilst she “felt nothing” and then it hit her “like a ton of bricks” after three official dates?
Yep, I remember this. I tried to find it on her Twitter...went all the way back to last March and couldn't find it.

Also, can we just...

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Karmalade07 »

Her life seems incredibly empty while being so rich. She practically lives in her bedroom and or living room. Her concept of “true love” is finding a good attractive dancer to cheat on your ex husband with. She can barely live her house let alone the state of Florida. She rarely puts out any makeup vids and tweets about “THE NEXT BIG THING” every month, and etc. she’s just getting boring to talk about, I agree. I feel like a broken record talking about her at this point.

UReallyCare
Informer
Informer

Post by UReallyCare »

She said she hasn’t seen Jackie since she started dating Jordan????

Guess she forgot the video of her doing makeup in the car while Jackie was driving, or the parties she had at her house that Jackie came to!!

*headesk*

New thread name
JaclynFillerCan’tKeepMyLiesStraight

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Jaclyn "GED" Eilers= Giant Ego Disease on Fleek Part: 88

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by flower_girl »

don’t know if anyone caught it but she definitely almost slipped up about how she DID cheat on jon. she was talking about how she didn’t want to leave jon because she didn’t think she deserved to leave and find someone else and she starts saying something along the lines of that’s why she’s so thankful to god for bringing her someone into her life to show her. seems to me that she was with jon and not really feeling like she loved him and then jordan came around and she was smitten and jordan “showed her what she deserved” and THEN she had the courage to leave jon. she does seem like the type to not leave a person until she has at least one solid back up plan to fall back on. which isn’t that uncommon as a trait, so it’s not THAT big of an offense. unless of course, you’ve been married for 9+ years and claim to really believe in marriage... oh wait.... and she said the first thing that she noticed was how good of a dancer he was. so i’m assuming the first party he was invited to by jon was when she first set her sights on him. because i don’t really see her as the type of person to go on a date at Shepherds down in Clearwater. she’s so pathetic and grimy and a horrible liar.

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

UghhAsIf wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:58 am
Done Stanning wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 11:47 am
Yep, I remember this. I tried to find it on her Twitter...went all the way back to last March and couldn't find it.

Also, can we just...

Found it! It was hiding in her “tweets and replies” feed as it was in response to someone’s question!
She was clearly seeing him for ages, what a nasty piece of shit she is... we’ve all been unhappy, but ya don’t cheat, ya just leave!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”