Jaclyn Eilers: A Massive Bitch Part 86

LooseLipsSinkShips
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Eilers: A Massive Bitch Part 86

Post by LooseLipsSinkShips »

OldHag13 wrote:My long-term boyfriend and I went through a really really bad time 4 years ago or so. We decided to really work on our relationship rather than break up. We are now in a very good place and happy and talking about marriage. You know how much of it I posted on social media? NONE of it!! I get posting photos with your partner on special occasions or whatever, but the constant "we're so happy" bullshit? GTFO. Her brainless stans can't even see that she's doing the EXACT same thing now as she did with Jon, but somehow now it's genuine? Again, GTFO.

She can't even post a normal photo of the two of them. It's always so over the top crawling on him, hanging off of him, grabbing his crotch and making immature jokes...she is exhausting. No wonder everyone around her seems to self-medicate.
Omg, THISImage My husband and I are the exact same, we’re firm believers that the best moments of our lives will never make it to social media. We prefer to live in the moment, rather than have staged pictures to show ‘how great of a time we’re having and how madly in love we are with each other.’ Social media is all about validation from others, hence why Jacass is dying for approval and relatability. I get that it’s a livelihood for many people these days (and good for them, making bank!), but at what cost? She probably scrolls through her IG and realizes it’s all bullshit, set up to show off and gloat to her stans about how she and her relationship are “GOALLLLZZZ.” Fuckin gross. Not my cup of tea, but I’m down to watch it spill over Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Crazybitch wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:24 pm
I would rather have the target sunglasses. I’m sure Target copied jacholes design lol

The ones from Target are so much nicer looking. They look more similar to the LV style that Quay/Jaclyn were trying to copy.

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea »

Is there a new thread?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Real, actually happy people don't have to constantly tell people how happy they are. It's almost like she's trying to convince herself she's happy.

Post by Guest »

LooseLipsSinkShips wrote:
OldHag13 wrote:My long-term boyfriend and I went through a really really bad time 4 years ago or so. We decided to really work on our relationship rather than break up. We are now in a very good place and happy and talking about marriage. You know how much of it I posted on social media? NONE of it!! I get posting photos with your partner on special occasions or whatever, but the constant "we're so happy" bullshit? GTFO. Her brainless stans can't even see that she's doing the EXACT same thing now as she did with Jon, but somehow now it's genuine? Again, GTFO.

She can't even post a normal photo of the two of them. It's always so over the top crawling on him, hanging off of him, grabbing his crotch and making immature jokes...she is exhausting. No wonder everyone around her seems to self-medicate.
Omg, THISImage My husband and I are the exact same, we’re firm believers that the best moments of our lives will never make it to social media. We prefer to live in the moment, rather than have staged pictures to show ‘how great of a time we’re having and how madly in love we are with each other.’ Social media is all about validation from others, hence why Jacass is dying for approval and relatability. I get that it’s a livelihood for many people these days (and good for them, making bank!), but at what cost? She probably scrolls through her IG and realizes it’s all bullshit, set up to show off and gloat to her stans about how she and her relationship are “GOALLLLZZZ.” Fuckin gross. Not my cup of tea, but I’m down to watch it spill over Image

That’s when you know its all for show when everything is literally posted and shown to the world. You don’t need to prove anything to anyone. The only people who do that are doing it for the ‘views’ and fans.

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea »

Jon and ashlyn are done (for now) ... I wonder if her and caveman will calm down now.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

GuruTea wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:03 pm
Jon and ashlyn are done (for now) ... I wonder if her and caveman will calm down now.

She’s too much of an attention whore. You know she’s going to keep broadcasting from her dungeon no matter who Jon gets with.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

I seriously wonder if Jaclyn is going to continue to spam her instagram once her money well runs dry, or forced to turn it off for work less she dies of starvation with her new lower class lifestyle.

PlastixRecruiter
Informer
Informer

Post by PlastixRecruiter »

soul reaper wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:23 pm
GuruTea wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:03 pm

She’s too much of an attention whore. You know she’s going to keep broadcasting from her dungeon no matter who Jon gets with.

I actually think she will amp up the obnoxiousness. She probably thinks that since Jon just lost he rebound (idk if he's actually sad about it), she needs to really prove the HaTeRz wrong and show how in love she is even more and make Jon want her back (don't be stupid, Jon! The best thing that come out of that marriage was Frankie and spending money!).

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I’m never reading this forum before bed again. I dreamed Jaclyn took a full Regina George flip out at a school, somehow had my purse and left my wallet on the ground so my money/credit cards were stolen. Knowing she has no concept of normal people money and how that would screw me over I beat her ass LOL

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

Does Jon still have a thread on here? Or Ashlynn? Can someone DM me the link? lolol

MountingMoleHill
Informer
Informer

Post by MountingMoleHill »

ImagePLEASEEEE DO THIS FOR US. Can’t wait to see the little she has left completely fried off.
D!CKKNOWS :o

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

MountingMoleHill wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:09 am
ImagePLEASEEEE DO THIS FOR US. Can’t wait to see the little she has left completely fried off.
YES! Go blonde...it’ll look sooooooo good! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

PlastixRecruiter
Informer
Informer

Post by PlastixRecruiter »

I LICHURALLY can't think of a hair color that would be flattering for her. Maybe dumpster green? Doritos dust orange? Refrained Beans brown?...no? Oh damn, I guess she's going to go with Vitamin IV drip yellow. 🤷‍♀️ Lol

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

The black looks harsh and horrible on her. And she'll undoubtedly do a Kylie-shade of platinum blonde which will also look horrendous on her. She always chooses the worst, harshest hair colour for her stringy-ass hair. Like what even is her natural colour I have no idea at this point?

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Also we know blonde doesn't look good on her, it makes her look like an old cougar/thot (LMAO never forget the choppy wig)

EDITED TO ADD: I think this brown colour was actually the best one she's had, though maybe it would still look bad with her new face. Also that caption is super depressing to read now now.

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

First, let me say I have ZERO issue with anyone coloring their hair any color they want. I have an appt next week for highlights and am very excited!

But - is there lichurally nothing about this bitch that is natural, or at least not over the top? 3 inch fake talons painted neon yellow, balloon face with sausage lips. And her hair...has to be flashy red, stark black, and now blonde? How about your natural color with some highlights? Everything about this piece of garbage has to scream "look at me!!!" at all times. I keep saying it, but how is that not an exhausting way to live? Instead of posting on social media and taking a survey, maybe this pathetic c**t should just do what she likes and ignore the comments that don't kiss her flat ass (thicc MY ass).

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

I don't even know what Jaclyn's natural shade is anymore.
She's probably not wanting to go red (not because she had it for "yearrrrrrz you guise") because she doesn't wanna swf Ashlyn cause Jon's not with her now.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

ladyevil wrote:Also we know blonde doesn't look good on her, it makes her look like an old cougar/thot (LMAO never forget the choppy wig)

EDITED TO ADD: I think this brown colour was actually the best one she's had, though maybe it would still look bad with her new face. Also that caption is super depressing to read now now.

HAAAAA the wig! that legitimately looks like

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:34 am
I don't even know what Jaclyn's natural shade is anymore.
She's probably not wanting to go red (not because she had it for "yearrrrrrz you guise") because she doesn't wanna swf Ashlyn cause Jon's not with her now.
Bullshit Brown?
Same shit, different day

Return to “Jaclynhill1”