Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jon

Post by yhorm sanchez »

Gossgrl wrote:
anythingforviews wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:30 pm
ZoeyCat wrote:In her newest vid Ashlyn is buying size 26, XS clothing. Is it just me or she doesn’t really seem that small?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by the bikini from the cruise, she doesn’t buy clothes that fit lol. Ain’t nothing wrong with not being an XS Ashlyn!

yeah her clothes are always way too small. There's no way with that chest that she can fit into an XS. I say this as someone's who's petite with a naturally very large chest. Like, I wear a size 4 in pants but have to get a 10 in dresses bc boobs-- there's absolutely no shame in any size, but she definitely seems like the kind of girl who'd be ashamed to get caught wearing a large or something. How backwards, misogynistic, and shallow.
That has to be so uncomfortable right? An XS sqeezing the life out of those big boobies seems like it would hurt!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

uhoh1324
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Jon "Cruising In The Friend Zone" Hill - Part 2

Post by uhoh1324 »

How in gods name is Ashlyn affording all this stuff?! In reference to her new video..

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

uhoh1324 wrote:How in gods name is Ashlyn affording all this stuff?! In reference to her new video..
She must’ve just gotten her monthly Venmo from a foot fetishist.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

uhoh1324 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:35 pm
How in gods name is Ashlyn affording all this stuff?! In reference to her new video..
All she does is shop, eat and drink.
I’m watching this train wreck on Invidious...eww. Someone else needs to see this crap.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

ZoeyCat wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:41 am
In her newest vid Ashlyn is buying size 26, XS clothing. Is it just me or she doesn’t really seem that small?

She's short! she just wide LOL. I'm the same! If i buy kids clothes... it's to tight cuz it doesn't fit right as an short adult person, so size 24-27, small or xsmall it's average for short girls.

Post by Guest »

I'm so happy she blocked me i don't have to watch that... I'm a size xs and i weight 120lbs bruh... I'm also 5'5 I am so annoyed with the whole instagram half a tit out bikinis... There are girls in the world that would like to buy these bikinis in their correct size, get a regular bra for your huge plastic cans!!! If i want to shop online i cannot get my own small size EVER

Poslano z mojega RNE-L21 z uporabo Tapatalk

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

I think she's a really shit person, but it is nice to see someone describe $28 earrings as a splurge item.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

New thread name “Jon “Fresh out of Rehab, Waclyn Paid the tab”. ???

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

It seems like Ashlyn wants to try this whole YouTube career thing out. She was even talking about introducing her daughter in the next videos. Who thinks that this could actually work out for her? I personally think her 15 minutes are up but if she actually does take this seriously and become consistent with her uploads, then MAYBE.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

LaurenLove wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:21 am
It seems like Ashlyn wants to try this whole YouTube career thing out. She was even talking about introducing her daughter in the next videos. Who thinks that this could actually work out for her? I personally think her 15 minutes are up but if she actually does take this seriously and become consistent with her uploads, then MAYBE.
I think it could work out pretty well for her. She won't become Jaclyn or Jeffree level rich but she could live comfortably if she did two things. First is be consistent that's her major problem right now. Second thing would be to stick to this "champagne taste on a cider budget" thing that makes her so relatable right now. I'm not saying that to shade her at all lol, I'm honestly tired of gurus casually have 3-5 Cartier bracelets on like it's nothing. Ashlyn hasn't gone down that path yet.

If she can stay this relatable "$28 rings from Dillards that look like something Kim K would wear" gal that you could see yourself partying with then she's definitely going to have an audience.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

LaurenLove wrote:It seems like Ashlyn wants to try this whole YouTube career thing out. She was even talking about introducing her daughter in the next videos. Who thinks that this could actually work out for her? I personally think her 15 minutes are up but if she actually does take this seriously and become consistent with her uploads, then MAYBE.

If she bases her YouTube off being “relatable” Ashlyn then yeah I think she could do okay if she’s consistent. Like someone said above she’s a shit person but it’s refreshing to see someone shop at places like Ross, Dillard’s, things more attainable to an everyday viewer.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

She has followers: brain dead, trashy young girls who enjoy her non stop shopping and swearing.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Jajaaane
Learner
Learner

Post by Jajaaane »

Pretty sure seeing all the shit go down with Jaclyn and her makeup line probably gave her the confidence boost and motivation to make and put out more videos

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Jajaaane wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:14 pm
Pretty sure seeing all the shit go down with Jaclyn and her makeup line probably gave her the confidence boost and motivation to make and put out more videos Image

LOL she tweeted "Karma" :rofl: to Jaclyn Hill lipsticks issues

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

bitch1992 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:07 am
Jajaaane wrote:
Pretty sure seeing all the shit go down with Jaclyn and her makeup line probably gave her the confidence boost and motivation to make and put out more videos Image

Wow. Did she really tweet that?

Why is she still obsessed with what Jaclyn is doing if she's not even with Jon anymore? I'm not a Jaclyn fan myself but I'm pretty sure she's the one who got Jon back into rehab. Ashlyn is obviously still very jealous of her or something.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

LaurenLove wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:34 am
bitch1992 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:07 am
Jajaaane wrote:

Wow. Did she really tweet that?

Why is she still obsessed with what Jaclyn is doing if she's not even with Jon anymore? I'm not a Jaclyn fan myself but I'm pretty sure she's the one who got Jon back into rehab. Ashlyn is obviously still very jealous of her or something.
Yeah! Image

LOL she does. Someone recorded Ashley live on insta, funny thing she bought her Jaclyn hill x morphe brushes collection 😂😂😂
I post that a while ago!

LMFAO SHE ALSO GOT GET KICKED OUT AT STARBUCKS AND MACDONALD FOR NOT PAYING FOODS BUT USED THEY WIFI 😂😂😂😂 I'M DYING

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

Jon has been unusually quiet on IG - worry-some

Post by Guest »

Don’t like Ashlyn but LOLImage