Re: Jaclyn Eilers: Anything Ashlyn Can Do, I Can Do Tackier p85

Post by auntiflo13 »

Jaclyns_First_Face wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:38 am
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
KiwiKwaking wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:53 pm
She is really really just..nice. She’s a nice nice girl and I really felt for her. To lose her boyfriend was bad enough but to have to see it all over the internet with Chipmunk McCheeks Hill had to suck.
And you know Jaclyn was totally texting her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's because she is a good person that she got this blessing in disguise! Who the fuck wants a scumbag who does recon on his friend's marriage/wife while he is literally on the brink of ODing? I can just picture him with his journal out taking notes from Jon so he can successfully get his money train, I mean relationship. "Wacklyn likes doritos at 2PM, her ass bleached at 4PM...." Lets not even talks about the fact he used his DEAD BROTHER as an excuse to hide his philandering! Emotionally manipulative dirtbag!

Jon and Jaclyn at least had a true relationship which is why it ended. Because Jon was his own person and not whatever Jaclyn wanted him to be. No wonder Gigolo Jordan gives me literal NPC vibes. He is whatever he thinks Jaclyn wants him to be because he is nothing more than a paid boy toy! That's why he comes of as such a loser with zero personality. He is really a bigger snake than Wacklyn herself!
I normally wouldnt bring his brother up, but Jordan if you read here with Jaclyn I bet your brother is so disappointed and disgusted in you that you used his name to break up a marriage and sent a heartfelt man over the edge with his addiction. Someone who confided in you about the woes of his marriage just so you could scheme behind his back. You and Jaclyn deserve to rot in hell! Ick!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I’ve been sitting on these since January, I wasn’t sure what, if anything, I was going to do with them. This girl had a front row seat into the clusterfuck and betrayal that JH and Lil Farny created-but she’s in a good place now, has a great guy & is happy.

They say the way you got him is the way you’ll lose him. Hear that, Jaclyn?

I forgot to thank you for the receipts. A mahoosive thank you from all of us here at GG :love2: :love2: :hail:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

Post by Jaclyns_First_Face »

Curlupanddye wrote:
QueenE wrote:Excuse my ignorance, what exactly is Farnum's job? I didn't get what he actually does, how he makes money.
Surely not with his music, cause you make very little from selling mp3s online.
His job is to make sure all of her baboon toes are playing for the team so she can get her clown shoes on. By the looks of them in open toed shoes, one or more of them are trying to quit that bitch.

Omg I died ImageImage

He is a CINEMATOGRAPHER. He FILMS. I think he might do video editing and plays on a sound mixing board like he knows what he’s doing. That’s no 90k a year though. I’d say 30$k is generous. It’s Florida too, cost of living isn’t crazy like some places.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Oh my, finally done reading all.
Well Viper chicks looks like it's time for new videos :rofl:
Proof of Jac cheating with Farnum, the JS HFTT thing, ring gate....
The only thing JH can now do to silence all, is getting pregnant...but I don't want to give her ideas :P

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

tjh6daf3 wrote:
QueenE wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:05 pm
Excuse my ignorance, what exactly is Farnum's job? I didn't get what he actually does, how he makes money.
Surely not with his music, cause you make very little from selling mp3s online.
Doesn’t he work for Jaclyn as her videographer/probably her mystery editor? So yeah he probably does do pretty well since she writes his paychecks lol he used to do some work at clear track studios where Jon does a lot of work but doubt he is there anymore since they all seem pretty close to Jon.

Bingo! And we know how she pays him.

This is what I know about Farny.

He’s Jordan Torrey-his older brother was his half brother. Same mom, different dads. Jayson Farnum, his brother, died a few years ago, he had a major alcohol problem, a few alcohol related arrests. Idk if his death was alcohol related, but I get that impression. He was around 8 or so years older than Jordan.
Jordan has a younger sister still in highs school-she’s around 17. You’d think she’d be Gaga that her brother is dating makeup queen JH, but she’s not into that scene at all. She actually looks pretty masculine.

So Jordan took his brothers last name as his “stage” name-I guess Torrey didn’t have a ring to it? I wonder how his dad feels about that.

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

NomNomMinions wrote:Shout out to JFF, you're the drama MVP!!! <3

Maybe McDouchenozzle will run off with one of the assistants or Ratchet next? That'd be amazing to witness.

If only some former MAC employees, neighbors, and old friends could spill tea as good as all this was...I want MOAR! Haha
Thank you, thankyouvurrymuch. Image

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
MountingMoleHill wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:27 pm
Imageoh bitch oh bitch oh bitch oh bitch

THIS? THIS is the bombshell DM?

That does NOT say “Jaclyn is going to hurt herself if you drop these videos”. It’s vague drama that is only his opinion. Lamest drop of decaf ever.

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

anythingforviews wrote:
MountingMoleHill wrote:Imageoh bitch oh bitch oh bitch oh bitch

I have a feeling it was just created to save face. I don’t see a date on it. That message was sent at 7:53 and she posted it at 7:58

That time shit is sus AF.

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

galaxygrl789 wrote:So will JH come out and says she *was* suicidal to protect the morphe manipulation machine?

I will NEVER in my LIFE believe that Jaclyn Roxanne Eilers Hill was suicidal in any way shape or form. That was manipulation at its finest. HFTT is still batshit-and incoherent at this point. The way she treated Petty Paige? Body shaming her and calling her vile things? Sam can go screw. I have zero sympathy for her.

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

MountingMoleHill wrote:
jackarsehillbilly wrote:OH BITCH
Jeffree's even dirtier than I thought.
Though I don't believe Jaclyn was innocent. She probably had a group face time or some shit with Linda and Jeffree, and the three of them pulled this suicide scheme.
It really hurts my heart that someone would use suicide to protect their wallet. ESPECIALLY after the shit I went through between the ages of 13-16.
I remember her Snapchats from that day and messaged a friend saying if you are depressed & suicidal, you do NOT get out of bed or put makeup on & go shopping. She was @ some department store that day. It was all lies and clearly she knew she was about to get away with it.

Thank you Viper Chicks for making the Truth Hurtz series when Here for the Coward backed down. You guys did a better job than they would have anyway.
100%. I think Viper Chicks need to make more content. Y’all are great.

What was making JH so “suicidal” anyway? I mean, the tea wasn’t flattering but it wasn’t like, devastating.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by guru_topics »

pigmentedsadness wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:11 am
Poll Time lol
What do you think will happen first?:
• Jeffree pops OFF, threatens, tweet and deletes, etc.
• Jaclyn has tUmmY isSuEs again and plays the mental health victim card, despite her mental health issues being damn near disproven now.
• A third more major drama comes to light regarding the situation.

All of the above :rofl: :rofl:
--guru_topics

holylobster
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by holylobster »

This should be interestingImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

YouLookDusty wrote:Does anyone else think it’s odd that HFTT is doing all of this RIGHT after Jaclyn’s ring gate? It seems like it’s taking the heat off and kinda shutting down that entire debacle and reminding people that “poor Jaclyn is a victim and has a fragile mental status so be nice to her.” Seems a bit too convenient. I see you Image

I feel like some needs to do a deep dive into Linda Morphe.

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

I can’t watch Karina Kaboom. Her eyeshadow is distracting in a not good way, the stuffed animals are dumb, and there’s never real tea-it’s Karina rambling about her opinions and petting her own hair. I’m good.

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

LadyJuliana wrote:
Delet This wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:47 pm
She is a con artist just like her father. A grifter. It’s like the pretend cripple of old timey movies who needs a fake surgery ...the depressed millionaire guru who needs no videos of criticism or they fall over the edge, the makeup full time Mac artist youtuber who was “on food stamps she used (tear) for McDonalds dollar menu”.

I read this thread before sleep and actually had a severe nightmare. It was all about a delusional authoritarian narcissist who controlled people.

Money is really the root of all evil. Like money makes medical treatment and living situations and education better. But for ethically shit people they’d lie about illness/things that cause massive casualties/customers bottom line or product quality or the global environmental footprint. ^!^!^
This is why the saying is actually "The LOVE of money is the root of all evil." And that is ALL Jaclyn loves, besides herself. And I don't even think her love for herself is real because she wouldn't be mutilating her face like she is. But there are people who do wonderful things with their money. It's just hard to see people as shallow and self absorbed as Jaclyn is.

EDIT TO ADD - Huge THANKS to those constantly refreshing twitter and IG and Snapchat to deliver all the screen shots to us here. Also huge thanks to JHF for the screen shots from the breakup drama. And I forget who did the recap of the HFTT meltdown, but KUDOS to you for not making us watch that shit!! Cheers, Ladies!!
You guys are all welcome Image

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

MrsEff wrote:
pigmentedsadness wrote:
MrsEff wrote:Some screen grabs - I don’t know what’s going on with HFTT, but she seems to be having a breakdown of some sort

ImageImageImageImage

Seems Sam is confirming TS was paid off at the minimum!

She’s making all sorts of noises... I don’t think they’ll be friends anymore after this shit show

I think they’re putting more responsibility in J*’s lap than he earned. A vague DM about suicide over a video and they pull the WHOLE series? J* definitely had interests at stake but it wa$nt JH. Linda prob has more to do with than anyone but regardless HFTT is biased compromised and a fucking mess. She needs to step away from the internet.

She DOES police-the PLouise thing, the Belami hair/Jordyn woods thing-all racial overtones and she said it was “her job” to post that stuff. Uh-ok.

NNYsMrEff
Debater
Debater

Post by NNYsMrEff »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:56 am
MountingMoleHill wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:27 pm
Imageoh bitch oh bitch oh bitch oh bitch

That's THE tea? Is HFTT's brain on vacation ? That's just one of Jeffree's empty and totally meaningless messages.... FFS ! :rofl: WOW ! What he's saying is in general 'what would happen if someone committed suicide due to a 'generic' drama video?' ...it doesn't mean specifically theirs ....nor does it insinuate it was Jaclyn. HFTT has had her ass played like a viola ! I LOVE IT !

Just to add, there seems to be confusion that Manbun works at Clear Track Studios, Clearwater - he doesn't. He works at Motion State Media as a cameraman - this is the same company that filmed Jon Hill's first video ........

Also Jaclyn being 'humbled' by Christian Louboutin signing a pair of shoes. He does this all the time..... he pops into Selfridges in London to do meet and greets and you can pop in and have him sign your Louboutin's for free ! I bet there's more signed Louboutin's at this point than unsigned.... :rofl:
How is getting loubs humbling? Did she mean blessed?

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:38 am
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
KiwiKwaking wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:53 pm
She is really really just..nice. She’s a nice nice girl and I really felt for her. To lose her boyfriend was bad enough but to have to see it all over the internet with Chipmunk McCheeks Hill had to suck.
And you know Jaclyn was totally texting her.

It's because she is a good person that she got this blessing in disguise! Who the fuck wants a scumbag who does recon on his friend's marriage/wife while he is literally on the brink of ODing? I can just picture him with his journal out taking notes from Jon so he can successfully get his money train, I mean relationship. "Wacklyn likes doritos at 2PM, her ass bleached at 4PM...." Lets not even talks about the fact he used his DEAD BROTHER as an excuse to hide his philandering! Emotionally manipulative dirtbag!

Jon and Jaclyn at least had a true relationship which is why it ended. Because Jon was his own person and not whatever Jaclyn wanted him to be. No wonder Gigolo Jordan gives me literal NPC vibes. He is whatever he thinks Jaclyn wants him to be because he is nothing more than a paid boy toy! That's why he comes of as such a loser with zero personality. He is really a bigger snake than Wacklyn herself!
I normally wouldnt bring his brother up, but Jordan if you read here with Jaclyn I bet your brother is so disappointed and disgusted in you that you used his name to break up a marriage and sent a heartfelt man over the edge with his addiction. Someone who confided in you about the woes of his marriage just so you could scheme behind his back. You and Jaclyn deserve to rot in hell! Ick!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I’ve been sitting on these since January, I wasn’t sure what, if anything, I was going to do with them. This girl had a front row seat into the clusterfuck and betrayal that JH and Lil Farny created-but she’s in a good place now, has a great guy & is happy.

They say the way you got him is the way you’ll lose him. Hear that, Jaclyn?

I forgot to thank you for the receipts. A mahoosive thank you from all of us here at GG :love2: :love2: :hail:
You GUUUYS!!! You’re welcome Image

PenAndPaper
Learner
Learner

Post by PenAndPaper »

YouLookDusty wrote:Does anyone else think it’s odd that HFTT is doing all of this RIGHT after Jaclyn’s ring gate? It seems like it’s taking the heat off and kinda shutting down that entire debacle and reminding people that “poor Jaclyn is a victim and has a fragile mental status so be nice to her.” Seems a bit too convenient. I see you Image

I feel like some needs to do a deep dive into Linda Morphe.

I think all of this is about Linda, J* isn't JH's friend!

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

MountingMoleHill
Informer
Informer

Post by MountingMoleHill »

Image::Looks through binoculars:: She pulling a Dicknose? Hard to trust any of them @ this point.

Has anyone seen Tea Spill’s response? I apologize if they’re posted, if not, I’ll get them up.
D!CKKNOWS :o

MountingMoleHill
Informer
Informer

Post by MountingMoleHill »

ImageImageImageImageFor those without twitter <3
D!CKKNOWS :o

Return to “Jaclynhill1”