Jaclyn Eilers: Anything Ashlyn Can Do, I Can Do Tackier p85

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Eilers: Anything Ashlyn Can Do, I Can Do Tackier p85

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

I still stick to my earlier thread name Jaclyn Eilers: A Massive Bitch Part 86. She doesn't deserve anything funny this time, and I'm not going to let her tarnish the Hill name with FAKING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

Post by Jaclyns_First_Face »

ladyevil wrote:
Jaclyns_First_Face wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:04 am

What was making JH so “suicidal” anyway? I mean, the tea wasn’t flattering but it wasn’t like, devastating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS! TeaSpill and HFTT are so far up their own asses it's not even funny. There was not even one drop of tea in the video that they released... It was just a recap of everything that everyone already knew about Jackass. Like a history of her channel. It was beyond inconsequential. It was nothing.

They need to stop acting like they released some crazy investigation that was ruining lives. They have no power and didn't do shit. We release more tea in this thread every day than they did in their huge "project" and it's a joke that anyone would threaten suicide over THAT. Unless it was bc of hearing Sam's annoying ass voice for 40+ minutes, in which case, same.

(I'm not trying to make light of mental health by the way, this whole thing is just fucking ridiculous and incredibly disrepectful to anyone who has actually suffered. All respect and love to anyone here who has gone through mental health troubles and who has shared their stories <3 )

And now HFTT is apparently hospitalized? Girl this whole Jaclyn video drama is months old and she decides to rehash it now. I kind of think she just wants attention and drama at this point because she was getting bored of her irrelevancy after she wimped out releasing the series she hyped up. Too little too late.
Can I get an amen? Whatever is wrong with her, it ain’t a JH series. I mean, I haven’t even seen many ppl talking about how she yanked the series since it happened but all of a sudden she’s going mental about it? She doesn’t even clear anything up-she just makes it more confusing and then has someone report she’s in the hospital.

Isn’t she married? I can’t imagine being her husband/SO. Shoot at this point, with her histrionics I wouldn’t want to be her dog. What’s all of this REALLY about, Sam?

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:49 am
ladyevil wrote:

What was making JH so “suicidal” anyway? I mean, the tea wasn’t flattering but it wasn’t like, devastating.

THIS! TeaSpill and HFTT are so far up their own asses it's not even funny. There was not even one drop of tea in the video that they released... It was just a recap of everything that everyone already knew about Jackass. Like a history of her channel. It was beyond inconsequential. It was nothing.

They need to stop acting like they released some crazy investigation that was ruining lives. They have no power and didn't do shit. We release more tea in this thread every day than they did in their huge "project" and it's a joke that anyone would threaten suicide over THAT. Unless it was bc of hearing Sam's annoying ass voice for 40+ minutes, in which case, same.

(I'm not trying to make light of mental health by the way, this whole thing is just fucking ridiculous and incredibly disrepectful to anyone who has actually suffered. All respect and love to anyone here who has gone through mental health troubles and who has shared their stories <3 )

And now HFTT is apparently hospitalized? Girl this whole Jaclyn video drama is months old and she decides to rehash it now. I kind of think she just wants attention and drama at this point because she was getting bored of her irrelevancy after she wimped out releasing the series she hyped up. Too little too late.
Can I get an amen? Whatever is wrong with her, it ain’t a JH series. I mean, I haven’t even seen many ppl talking about how she yanked the series since it happened but all of a sudden she’s going mental about it? She doesn’t even clear anything up-she just makes it more confusing and then has someone report she’s in the hospital.

Isn’t she married? I can’t imagine being her husband/SO. Shoot at this point, with her histrionics I wouldn’t want to be her dog. What’s all of this REALLY about, Sam?

I think she got divorced. Or separated at least. I don't even know where I'm pulling this information from but my brain is telling me she's not with her husband.

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinestategorwl »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:51 am
ladyevil wrote:

I think she got divorced. Or separated at least. I don't even know where I'm pulling this information from but my brain is telling me she's not with her husband.
I was going to say the same thing....I saw that she's "grieving" and "life will never be the same"

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
ladyevil wrote:

That’s exactly my thought too!!

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sunshinestategorwl wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:58 am
jackarsehillbilly wrote:
ladyevil wrote:

I was going to say the same thing....I saw that she's "grieving" and "life will never be the same"
Like I remember seeing a while ago that either she herself said she was separated (or I saw it in her thread on here and my brain stored the seemingly useless piece of information)

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I saw a snap of J* last night where he was spewing “take time for yourself...breathe...blah blah blah”. Totally did it for the sake of the Here For The Meltdown shit storm. And that DM was so calculated in how he never mentions anything specific enough to burn him. We all know what it was about but if anyone covers their ass better than J* I’d like to see it.
Same shit, different day

PenAndPaper
Learner
Learner

Post by PenAndPaper »

Let's start a new thread, any name suggestions?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

piiiiink wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:35 am
You guys it’s only 12:30 in Tampa..jacko’s not even awake yet

Its now 1:26 pm here and its BEAUTIFUL day in Tampa Bay ill tell you that - I wish I was outside rather than stuck at my desk at work - BUT SOMEONE IS STILL MIA FROM SOCIAL MEDIA...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

She will weasel out of this one guaranteed. Such a snake, which is an insult to reptiles.
Going hiking & hopefully don't get eaten by gators; some of us in Tampa bay actually leave our house now & then JACWAGON.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

MountingMoleHill
Informer
Informer

Post by MountingMoleHill »

piiiiink wrote:

Its now 1:26 pm here and its BEAUTIFUL day in Tampa Bay ill tell you that - I wish I was outside rather than stuck at my desk at work - BUT SOMEONE IS STILL MIA FROM SOCIAL MEDIA...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She’s out LiViNg HeR BeST!
D!CKKNOWS :o

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PenAndPaper wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:27 am
Let's start a new thread, any name suggestions?

Mine's simple and sweet. And to the point:
Jaclyn Eilers: A Massive Bitch Part 86

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

MountingMoleHill wrote:
piiiiink wrote:

She’s out LiViNg HeR BeST!
Sucking the daily pickle juice probably.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

I’m waiting for her to throw Jeffree under the bus so he can get behind the wheel and run her over with it. Jeffree will always put himself first and he will throw all of them under to save face. He can be a shitty person, but he has them all under his finger. Get your popcorn and screenshot buttons ready ladies!

spill_the_tea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spill_the_tea »

PenAndPaper wrote:Let's start a new thread, any name suggestions?

Mine was “Slacklyn Cosmetics: who the fuck told you that? Pt 86”
“anything is possible if you lie” -Jaclyn Hill, probably

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Mine was: Jaclyn Hill is a PIECE OF SHIT
Same shit, different day

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

Post by Jaclyns_First_Face »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
ladyevil wrote:

That would make sense-but the last thing you do is go live online and act erratically and incoherently. I’m just not a fan-the way she’s treated people is horrific, and you get back what you put out.

amfc7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amfc7 »

spill_the_tea wrote:
jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:15 am
I've been thinking, maybe Jaclyn's silence is a manipulation tactic itself. Her stans could be worried she hasn't said anything and start attacking Sam and TeaSpill like "WeLl sHe DiD iT noW".
I think so too - we ALL KNOW she reads here. it was confirmed she cheated on Jon and Jordan cheated on his gf - as well as the whole suicide thing being fueled by J* and Linda .......Ive been refreshing JH twitter WAITING LOL but who am I kidding we all know she doesn't get up until like 1 pm at least. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And most recently with the text from Jordan to his ex saying that he saw DMs that were only on GG at the time.
Wait what text can someone fill me in?

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

amfc7 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:00 am
spill_the_tea wrote:
jackarsehillbilly wrote:
I've been thinking, maybe Jaclyn's silence is a manipulation tactic itself. Her stans could be worried she hasn't said anything and start attacking Sam and TeaSpill like "WeLl sHe DiD iT noW".
I think so too - we ALL KNOW she reads here. it was confirmed she cheated on Jon and Jordan cheated on his gf - as well as the whole suicide thing being fueled by J* and Linda .......Ive been refreshing JH twitter WAITING LOL but who am I kidding we all know she doesn't get up until like 1 pm at least. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And most recently with the text from Jordan to his ex saying that he saw DMs that were only on GG at the time.

Jordan text his ex saying "hey its been a while since we last spoke, I hope all is well. Just wanted to let you know I saw some DMs circling the internet between you and someone else where you said you thought I cheated on you. I just want to clear the air and let you know that was never the case. I was always loyal and never want you to question that"

now what DM he is referring to was ONLY spoken about here on GG.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

amfc7 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:00 am
spill_the_tea wrote:
jackarsehillbilly wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=323&t=35474&start=800#p3551472 you can read them there.... she confirmed a lot

Return to “Jaclynhill1”