pigmentedsadness
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Eilers: Anything Ashlyn Can Do, I Can Do Tackier p85

Post by pigmentedsadness »

I’ve been thinking about that too lately. Here’s my theory:

It was going to be related to the vault collection/ morphe in general and her relationship.
I’d wonder if they were able to get proof somehow that the palettes were never destroyed, just given the “toddler wont eat so pretend to take the food away and give it back to them because they’ll think it’s different” treatment. The fans who wanted to love the palettes but just couldn’t get them to work would be “placebo-ed” into loving the “new” palettes, and the regular unbiased/ skeptical customers would go 50/50. Some would be lead to think they noticed an improvement, and anyone who called their bs would be labeled a hater!
Maybe proof that Jaclyn was the infamous $60k influencer (even tho like above, we know it was her already, just not much proof available).
People talk when they don’t like someone, and you can’t tell me Linda or Jaclyn hasn’t royally pissed off some people in the industry.
They could have maybe found a few screwed over ex-friends or co-workers that had access to some info.

Idk, I’m equally crazy with my conspiracies lol I could be way off base, and I know most of this is already basically confirmed, but maybe they had legit evidence of it finally.

All I’m sayin is...for Jeffree star to involve himself KNOWING it could come back to bite him...it had to be something damning, something that would end up really affecting him. And if our theory is correct that he’s somehow a shareholder or partial owner, then morphe getting called out for lying to its customers with proof, not even just Jaclyn lying, would mean BIG trouble for his pocket book!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Jaclyns_First_Face wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:04 am

What was making JH so “suicidal” anyway? I mean, the tea wasn’t flattering but it wasn’t like, devastating.

THIS! TeaSpill and HFTT are so far up their own asses it's not even funny. There was not even one drop of tea in the video that they released... It was just a recap of everything that everyone already knew about Jackass. Like a history of her channel. It was beyond inconsequential. It was nothing.

They need to stop acting like they released some crazy investigation that was ruining lives. They have no power and didn't do shit. We release more tea in this thread every day than they did in their huge "project" and it's a joke that anyone would threaten suicide over THAT. Unless it was bc of hearing Sam's annoying ass voice for 40+ minutes, in which case, same.

(I'm not trying to make light of mental health by the way, this whole thing is just fucking ridiculous and incredibly disrepectful to anyone who has actually suffered. All respect and love to anyone here who has gone through mental health troubles and who has shared their stories <3 )

And now HFTT is apparently hospitalized? Girl this whole Jaclyn video drama is months old and she decides to rehash it now. I kind of think she just wants attention and drama at this point because she was getting bored of her irrelevancy after she wimped out releasing the series she hyped up. Too little too late.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

spill_the_tea wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:37 am
UPDATE: that’s not the Morphe HQ it’s the actual STORE. And it’s the store Jaclyn visited the first time!!! I am CACKLING!! Imagine Jaclyn’s G Wagon out from for a “business meeting” with Linda Image

ImageImage
I'M SOBBING
THEY'RE SO FUCKING CHEAP THEY CHOSE A STRIP MALL LOCATION WITH ONLY 2 OTHER PLACES OPEN

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

ladyevil wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 am
Jaclyns_First_Face wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:04 am

What was making JH so “suicidal” anyway? I mean, the tea wasn’t flattering but it wasn’t like, devastating.

THIS! TeaSpill and HFTT are so far up their own asses it's not even funny. There was not even one drop of tea in the video that they released... It was just a recap of everything that everyone already knew about Jackass. Like a history of her channel. It was beyond inconsequential. It was nothing.

They need to stop acting like they released some crazy investigation that was ruining lives. They have no power and didn't do shit. We release more tea in this thread every day than they did in their huge "project" and it's a joke that anyone would threaten suicide over THAT. Unless it was bc of hearing Sam's annoying ass voice for 40+ minutes, in which case, same.

(I'm not trying to make light of mental health by the way, this whole thing is just fucking ridiculous and incredibly disrepectful to anyone who has actually suffered. All respect and love to anyone here who has gone through mental health troubles and who has shared their stories <3 )

And now HFTT is apparently hospitalized? Girl this whole Jaclyn video drama is months old and she decides to rehash it now. I kind of think she just wants attention and drama at this point because she was getting bored of her irrelevancy after she wimped out releasing the series she hyped up. Too little too late.
SO TRUE!!! The DM from J* that she posted yesterday was probably more "tea" and illustrative of their deceit and manipulation than anything that there were planning to say in the video series!!!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I'm confused. So this Morphe brand apparently makes enough to support the extravagant and super luxurious life style of several people. That is their cut, but obviously a company has to make a lot more. If JH is so rich, imagine the CEO or such. Yet they have that as a shop? A multi million brand has that?
Plus it has been said how Morphe is the brand that pays influencers the most, now I'm not going to say anything else but
we aren't talking about L'Oreal here...all that money, I mean yeah they sold a lot of Chinese palettes but..again it's a lot of cash going around there.

piiiiink
Debater
Debater

Jaclyn Eilers: Anything Ashlyn Can Do, I Can Do Tackier p85

Post by piiiiink »

QueenE wrote:I'm confused. So this Morphe brand apparently makes enough to support the extravagant and super luxurious life style of several people. That is their cut, but obviously a company has to make a lot more. If JH is so rich, imagine the CEO or such. Yet they have that as a shop? A multi million brand has that?
Plus it has been said how Morphe is the brand that pays influencers the most, now I'm not going to say anything else but
we aren't talking about L'Oreal here...all that money, I mean yeah they sold a lot of Chinese palettes but..again it's a lot of cash going around there.

That was their first shop..I don’t even think it’s open anymore. And by LA county standards the area is not as bad as it seems LOL

Anyway..unless there’s another break through or receipts..seems like this drama is gonna skate through jacko.

don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Her whole camp is silent. Even jhc

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:03 am
Her whole camp is silent. Even jhc ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I can imagine a big ass meeting with her, Rachel, her assistants (maybe Linda) and Jeffree on facetime trying to figure out what to say.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

piiiiink wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:56 am
QueenE wrote:I'm confused. So this Morphe brand apparently makes enough to support the extravagant and super luxurious life style of several people. That is their cut, but obviously a company has to make a lot more. If JH is so rich, imagine the CEO or such. Yet they have that as a shop? A multi million brand has that?

That was their first shop..I don’t even think it’s open anymore. And by LA county standards the area is not as bad as it seems LOL

Anyway..unless there’s another break through or receipts..seems like this drama is gonna skate through jacko.

OK thanks :) That said I'm still confused about that brand :?

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Linda and her brother were busy buying the $25 million (cash!) homes where the properties are joined. Putting money into the stores wasn’t a priority. Probably now that they own everything they could ever want they have better locations.
Same shit, different day

PenAndPaper
Learner
Learner

Post by PenAndPaper »

MountingMoleHill wrote:I just dug through threads 73-76 to put together a timeline. Sorry if any are irrelevant as I’ve only joined GG as of last month but here it goes:Image1st part of the series comes out, her 1st attempt at damage control.
ImageHere for the Lies start here with the Jaclyn interview that would never happen
ImageMore lies about talking w Jackal
ImageTaclyn at a bridal event IN WHITE looking perfectly fineImageHere for the Lies contradicting herself the very next dayImageImageDicknose feeling well enough to show off her Party City decor & uploaded a videoImageIt wasn’t until the 20th she DiDnT waNNa LeT HeR SuBs DowN i.e. knew this was coming out and would be damning. JEFFREE SENT THE DMS TO TEA SPILL ON THE 22NDImageOn the 23rd Jaclyn is magically fine and able to fly, you know, like normal suicidal liars.
Image25th, this doesn’t look like someone trying to put on a brave face to me- she’s fine. I mean it.
ImageImageWhilst in LA the series is magically canceled that day.
ImageSAME DAY she’s perfectly fine to film/upload
ImageAgain, she looks HAPPY.
ImageA week & some days later TSpill gets her 1st pay off, this Louie is basic and is about $1200 which is cheap for that brand, but I digress. Had she gotten the cash, took a day or 2 to figure it out, it can take up to 7 days for LV to deliver in the US, if it’s the same for Canada, the timeline fits.ImageOct 16th, Morphie presumably tries to pull Jackolantern off their immediate brand while the fire is still hot by putting her on Quay duty?

Thoughts? I did look for the dept store snap but I’m assuming it was corrupted as I couldn’t find it. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for all the time and effort <3 <3 <3

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

piiiiink wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:56 am

Normally Whacklyn is making her snide comments. It'll be interesting to see who starts us off.

CakeFaceMontana
Learner
Learner

Post by CakeFaceMontana »

Can anyone remember the video where she first talks about morphe? I tried looking but my tolerance for her face is too low to keep searching. I really thought she had been wrecked with fillers and morphe obsessed for 4 or 5 years, and it's crazy to go back only 2-3 years and see a totally different (looking and acting) person/channel. We know she's been the same manipulative awful person the whole time but outwardly...it's shocking the difference.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Jeffree did his good morning snap about 32 minutes ago preaching blessed positivity & he's super calm like he's smoked 329 blunts already. He's got things in place to make himself look good. He'll throw anyone under a bus to save himself and TBH right now it's looking like Jaclyn has it coming. He's got his hand in Morphe and HFTT confirmed he makes a TON of money from them (she didn't show receipts but I'm inclined to believe that anyway) so he's not going to fuck with Linda.

He's too calm about HFTT. Something happened.

MountingMoleHill
Informer
Informer

Post by MountingMoleHill »

CakeFaceMontana wrote:Can anyone remember the video where she first talks about morphe? I tried looking but my tolerance for her face is too low to keep searching. I really thought she had been wrecked with fillers and morphe obsessed for 4 or 5 years, and it's crazy to go back only 2-3 years and see a totally different (looking and acting) person/channel. We know she's been the same manipulative awful person the whole time but outwardly...it's shocking the difference.
Watch her start pulling incriminating vids off her channel
D!CKKNOWS :o

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

bd20112 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:18 am
Jeffree did his good morning snap about 32 minutes ago preaching blessed positivity & he's super calm like he's smoked 329 blunts already. He's got things in place to make himself look good. He'll throw anyone under a bus to save himself and TBH right now it's looking like Jaclyn has it coming. He's got his hand in Morphe and HFTT confirmed he makes a TON of money from them (she didn't show receipts but I'm inclined to believe that anyway) so he's not going to fuck with Linda.

He's too calm about HFTT. Something happened.
Maybe he knew somehow Sam was gonna release the DMs?

spill_the_tea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jaclyn Eilers: Anything Ashlyn Can Do, I Can Do Tackier p85

Post by spill_the_tea »

CakeFaceMontana wrote:Can anyone remember the video where she first talks about morphe? I tried looking but my tolerance for her face is too low to keep searching. I really thought she had been wrecked with fillers and morphe obsessed for 4 or 5 years, and it's crazy to go back only 2-3 years and see a totally different (looking and acting) person/channel. We know she's been the same manipulative awful person the whole time but outwardly...it's shocking the difference.
I think this one but maybe before

She talks about it near the end
Last edited by spill_the_tea on Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
“anything is possible if you lie” -Jaclyn Hill, probably

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

spill_the_tea wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:22 am
I think this one but maybe before
Yup it's at 14:03

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

I don’t know what video it is. I wonder if she took it down? I could be wrong but the first video I see with Morphe in the description is Sept 1, 2014 so it had to be before that.

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:56 am
MountingMoleHill wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:27 pm
Imageoh bitch oh bitch oh bitch oh bitch

That's THE tea? Is HFTT's brain on vacation ? That's just one of Jeffree's empty and totally meaningless messages.... FFS ! :rofl: WOW ! What he's saying is in general 'what would happen if someone committed suicide due to a 'generic' drama video?' ...it doesn't mean specifically theirs ....nor does it insinuate it was Jaclyn. HFTT has had her ass played like a viola ! I LOVE IT !

Just to add, there seems to be confusion that Manbun works at Clear Track Studios, Clearwater - he doesn't. He works at Motion State Media as a cameraman - this is the same company that filmed Jon Hill's first video ........

Also Jaclyn being 'humbled' by Christian Louboutin signing a pair of shoes. He does this all the time..... he pops into Selfridges in London to do meet and greets and you can pop in and have him sign your Louboutin's for free ! I bet there's more signed Louboutin's at this point than unsigned.... :rofl:
People get there Louboutins signed and then don't wear them so his signature doesn't wear off... :roll:

Return to “Jaclynhill1”