Post by TestyStar »

bd20112 wrote:
Meomix wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:43 pm
KiwiKwaking wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:36 pm
Yoloswagginz wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:15 pm
My primer impacto theory on this is that Jaclyn reached out to JS and gave him some sob story and swindled him into protecting their morphe investment. And then when the teas reached out she pretended to know nothing about it. Come on guys, it’s JACYLN. She doesn’t make a move without motive.
I honestly hate them both but J* is the final boss type of snake. Jaclyn wishes she could swim in the same pond as him. She is so transparent you literally have to be a child or a sheltered house wife to not see through her. IF she was stupid enough to try and use him tomorrow is going to be hilarious because right now their separate DMs to the teas make J* look bad and not Jaclyn. An opinionated bitch like J* will never let himself look bad for the sake of someone else. If Im going to hinge my conclusion on anything it's going to be on how J* reacts tomorrow to the allegations he used mental illness to make money.
uuhnnn if this hits the news this is going to make Jeffree lose some major clout, he'd rather just take the gun and shoot Jaclyn's head than take the fall, or use Tati as a meatshield cause she is sucking his ass so hard right now she won't even see the bullet coming.
I still need to catch up on 3 more pages (damn me for going to sleep) ...

but doesn't anyone find it interesting that HFTT launched all of this shit and it all hit the fan the day before his Blue Bloods release???

Get that free press, Jeffree.

I think that all of this is true but I think Jeffree paid HFTT to lose her shit. He's always behind something.

I know that I launch a lot of hair-brained conspiracy theories but you guys know he loves his drama-press and if you think about this theory in conjunction with his past it isn't that far-fetched.
I am with you on this! I had the exact same thoughts, well my gut didImage.

TestyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jaclyn Eilers: Anything Ashlyn Can Do, I Can Do Tackier p85

Post by TestyStar »

sunshinestategorwl wrote:
sunshinestategorwl wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:33 am
So recapping -

Jaclyn and Jordan cheated on their significant others with each other.
The suit Jordan wore to the Christmas party was indeed Jons he let him borrow.
Jaclyn moved Jordan in while Jon was in rehab.
THEY ARE BOTH PIECES OF SHIT AND NEED TO BE EXPOSED!!

the whole HFTT and TEASPILL drama --
J* was intact behind the stop of the series - but I think it has more so to do with Linda than anything. They were protecting their $$$$$$$ and we all know that J* is not the biggest fan of JH. all of this was played to protect the shady business ethics of morphe and J*

Did some digging.......
Morphe is a privately held company - meaning that
Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.18.45 AM.png
.....now I was able to find some documentation regarding Myles Mccormick of Summit Partners (which is one of the largest investment firms) He took 60% stake in morphe. I haven't been able to pin point the relationship between myles and the tawills BUT I have a feeling there is one.....still trying to figure out how J* fits in all this but im sure he has $ in morphe too..

this is the morphe "headquarters" BTW in case anyone was wondering................
Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.14.40 AM.png
It looks like a shithole which is fitting.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Jaclyns_First_Face wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:45 am
nattydread wrote:A lightbulb just went off in my head....

Ashlyn cheated with her best friend's baby daddy
Jacass cheated with Jon's good buddy
Ashlyn's BF was a drug addict she pushed her over the edge to OD
Jacass definitely caused some reasons...not all...to cause Jon to spiral downwards
Ashlyn filmed her BF Oding
Jacass and her family were filming Jon when he passed out and they were in the hospital

Jon needs to work on himself or he will continue to attract the same kind of women who will never truly love him or support him to some kind of recovery but he seems to not be in a place to do this right now.
Are we talking about her daughter’s father? Because he was a real POS, they were in a custody fight and if she had to prove he was unfit, you do what you do. Sleeping w her best friends boyfriend? Ashlyn is what, 21? We’ve all done things we aren’t proud of in our youth-JH is 30 and knows sooo much better.
At least Ashlyn had a career she was trying to build and doing her best to take care of her daughter. She’s not perfect, but better than JH. The way she was treated by JH’s Hillbillies was disgusting.
The twitter fight they had? Jaclyn totally started it. She is blinded by jealousy.
I hope Jon finds someone who loves him for him. Not because he was married to that selfish beast.
Personally I think he’s a good looking guy. I wouldn’t kick him out of bed Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not her daughter's father....she slept with her the baby daddy of her best friend just after the woman had the baby and rubbed it in her face, pushing the woman over the edge to OD knowing she was a recovering drug addict. I was just pointing out some similar situations with both and Jon's choices in women.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:10 am
I can’t watch Karina Kaboom. Her eyeshadow is distracting in a not good way, the stuffed animals are dumb, and there’s never real tea-it’s Karina rambling about her opinions and petting her own hair. I’m good.

I can't stand her voice and those jaundiced teeth...

Jaclyns_First_Face
Informer
Informer

Post by Jaclyns_First_Face »

nattydread wrote:

Jacass definitely caused some reasons...not all...to cause Jon to spiral downwards
Jacass and her family were filming Jon when he passed out and they were in the hospital

Jon needs to work on himself or he will continue to attract the same kind of women who will never truly love him or support him to some kind of recovery but he seems to not be in a place to do this right now.
Are we talking about her daughter’s father? Because he was a real POS, they were in a custody fight and if she had to prove he was unfit, you do what you do. Sleeping w her best friends boyfriend? Ashlyn is what, 21? We’ve all done things we aren’t proud of in our youth-JH is 30 and knows sooo much better.
At least Ashlyn had a career she was trying to build and doing her best to take care of her daughter. She’s not perfect, but better than JH. The way she was treated by JH’s Hillbillies was disgusting.
The twitter fight they had? Jaclyn totally started it. She is blinded by jealousy.
I hope Jon finds someone who loves him for him. Not because he was married to that selfish beast.
Personally I think he’s a good looking guy. I wouldn’t kick him out of bed Image

No, not her daughter's father....she slept with her the baby daddy of her best friend just after the woman had the baby and rubbed it in her face, pushing the woman over the edge to OD knowing she was a recovering drug addict. I was just pointing out some similar situations with both and Jon's choices in women.
Oh no-I totally get it, I just hadn’t heard that before so was just trying to wrap my teeny brain around the whole thing Image

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:02 pm
nattydread wrote:

Oh no-I totally get it, I just hadn’t heard that before so was just trying to wrap my teeny brain around the whole thing Image

It's all on Jon's thread if you want to check it out. Ashlyn isn't as nice as we first thought she was.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Meomix »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:51 am
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:49 am
ladyevil wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:04 am

What was making JH so “suicidal” anyway? I mean, the tea wasn’t flattering but it wasn’t like, devastating.

THIS! TeaSpill and HFTT are so far up their own asses it's not even funny. There was not even one drop of tea in the video that they released... It was just a recap of everything that everyone already knew about Jackass. Like a history of her channel. It was beyond inconsequential. It was nothing.

They need to stop acting like they released some crazy investigation that was ruining lives. They have no power and didn't do shit. We release more tea in this thread every day than they did in their huge "project" and it's a joke that anyone would threaten suicide over THAT. Unless it was bc of hearing Sam's annoying ass voice for 40+ minutes, in which case, same.

(I'm not trying to make light of mental health by the way, this whole thing is just fucking ridiculous and incredibly disrepectful to anyone who has actually suffered. All respect and love to anyone here who has gone through mental health troubles and who has shared their stories <3 )

And now HFTT is apparently hospitalized? Girl this whole Jaclyn video drama is months old and she decides to rehash it now. I kind of think she just wants attention and drama at this point because she was getting bored of her irrelevancy after she wimped out releasing the series she hyped up. Too little too late.
Can I get an amen? Whatever is wrong with her, it ain’t a JH series. I mean, I haven’t even seen many ppl talking about how she yanked the series since it happened but all of a sudden she’s going mental about it? She doesn’t even clear anything up-she just makes it more confusing and then has someone report she’s in the hospital.

Isn’t she married? I can’t imagine being her husband/SO. Shoot at this point, with her histrionics I wouldn’t want to be her dog. What’s all of this REALLY about, Sam?

I think she got divorced. Or separated at least. I don't even know where I'm pulling this information from but my brain is telling me she's not with her husband.
Thank god, who would want to stay with such an irritating woman? She's almost 40 yet she sees that internet strangers knowing that she's in the hospital and wailing on a cam site is the height of importance, she should be in a mental hospital because we all know what this is really about.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Meomix »

nattydread wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:13 pm
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:02 pm
nattydread wrote:

It's all on Jon's thread if you want to check it out. Ashlyn isn't as nice as we first thought she was.
Another Ho trying to climb the ladder? Color me shocked, i'm just glad after i finish my makeup purchases i can finally avoid all of these trash.

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

What’s going on with the threads? And who agreed to that new thread name? Don’t we usually discuss thread names? Are we stuck with this new thread and it’s weird (not exactly grammatically correct) title? 🤷🏻‍♀️

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jaclynhill1”