Jaclyn Hill All Filler Morphe Shiller Bun Diddler - Part 84

Aech8817
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill All Filler Morphe Shiller Bun Diddler - Part 84

Post by Aech8817 »

Someone asked but I can’t find the original comment to reply to: I got into make up maybe about five years ago and stumbled across YouTube tutorials. I liked Jaclyn’s style of eyeshadow and it was easy for me to follow. I watched her for awhile, then got busy with life and stopped for a year or two. One day when I had time to sit back down and “play” with my make up I looked her up on YouTube again to see a tutorial and noticed she looked completely different. I googled Jaclyn hill plastic surgery before and after (I mean, I was genuinely shocked at how different she looked in such a shortish period of time), came across her thread here, fell down this rabbit hole, and the rest is history.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

flower_girl wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:16 pm
Jaclyn Hill: Anything Ashlyn Can Do, I Can Do Tackier
Thot competition of the year. Why the hell is she still SWFing Trashlyn when Jon isn’t dating her anymore? Are they both passive-aggressively trying to see who can be the bigger dumpster fire?
Last edited by soul reaper on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aech8817
Learner
Learner

Post by Aech8817 »

JuliaGurulia wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Jaclyn sucks major ass, and she will never get my sympathy, but I’m an adult, so it would be foolish to assume that jon was all nice, innocent, and 100% the victim. I want to say it wasn’t cool how she ended it, but when you’ve had enough, you literally have to put all emotions aside to do what’s best. Even if it hurts the other person.

He’s still an addict, and I honestly cannot imagine what it would be like marrying so young into a life like that....for like nearly 10 years.

I can talk all the garbage about how Much of a snake Jaclyn is, but someone’s toxic marriage is literally nobodies business to assume who’s to blame for how it went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that when you’re done with a relationship you’re done and you’re allowed to be. But I think we can all agree the matter of how it ended was dirty and ugly as fuck. I mean really? It’s one thing to end a marriage, regardless of when you were married and how young you were when you were married, and hopping on your exes friends dick and moving him in while he’s in rehab. That’s nasty. I don’t really care “who’s at fault”. The way she did it showed some nasty ugly colors painted within her. And because of those colors shown, time and time and yet time again, it’s not surprising (on a gossip site none the less) for people to gossip and contemplate deeper into it. I mean, really?

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinestategorwl »

MountingMoleHill wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:55 pm
S W F
S W F
S W F
S W F
Psychlyn, do you not see how insane you look?

THANK YOU FOR THIS. I came to make sure someone else caught it, I didn't have time to post about it last night!!!

honestly at this point its BEYOND pathetic how much she is copying Ashlyn................like do you not have better things to do with your life?!?!?!?!?!

therealcherhorowitz
Learner
Learner

Post by therealcherhorowitz »

flower_girl wrote:
She might as well start faking a southern accent at this point.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

I wish someone would start a SWF Trashlyn Twitter account and post every incident and tag her in it.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

We need a new thread...Anyone have ideas for a thread name?

Also this is a gossip website, I'm sure if you have an issue with what we discuss on here (which is practically free range) you're welcome to visit her rave thread (viewtopic.php?f=419&t=22739) which is dead as fuck. :FU:

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

omg the orange nails. COME ON, JACKHOLE. lololol

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

UghhAsIf wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:16 am
We need a new thread...Anyone have ideas for a thread name?

Also this is a gossip website, I'm sure if you have an issue with what we discuss on here (which is practically free range) you're welcome to visit her rave thread (viewtopic.php?f=419&t=22739) which is dead as fuck. :FU:
I still think this one is great
flower_girl wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:16 am

Aech8817
Learner
Learner

Post by Aech8817 »

sunshinestategorwl wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:21 am
MountingMoleHill wrote:
S W F
S W F
S W F
S W F

THANK YOU FOR THIS. I came to make sure someone else caught it, I didn't have time to post about it last night!!!

honestly at this point its BEYOND pathetic how much she is copying Ashlyn................like do you not have better things to do with your life?!?!?!?!?!
I can’t figure out if she’s doing it consciously or subconsciously LOL

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

Aech8817 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:32 am
sunshinestategorwl wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:21 am
MountingMoleHill wrote:
S W F
S W F
S W F
S W F

I can’t figure out if she’s doing it consciously or subconsciously LOL
Either way its really fucking sad.........shes so BUSY living her best life yet finds the time to literally copy Ashlyn on any little thing she can...................GIRL YOU ARE ALMOST 30 YEARS OLD GROW THE FUCK UP.

ColdBlooded1501
Debater
Debater

Post by ColdBlooded1501 »

thisisnotafable wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:53 pm
I posted this on my twitter, but tell me it doesn't sound exactly like her, and I'm not diagnosing I promise, but when things are obvious Image

Thank you, i thought on doing it but i wasn't sure.
:FU:

pigmentedsadness
Debater
Debater

Post by pigmentedsadness »

Not super relevant to the current topic but I too saw something that reminded me of jacass lolImage

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

I stick with my original suggestion: Hypochondriaclyn "Cured in 2/12 days" Hill- Gaslightitis on Fleek

NomNomMinions
Informer
Informer

Post by NomNomMinions »

therealcherhorowitz wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:56 am
flower_girl wrote:
She might as well start faking a southern accent at this point.
Damn. Maybe she will start babbling about how she grew up on a pig farm and wax poetically about her humble, simple, salt-of-the-earth roots because she's probably dumb enough to think that being Southern equates to being a rural agrarian.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. :FU:

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

JuliaGurulia wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:25 am
ladyevil wrote:
JuliaGurulia wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:37 pm
OldHag13 wrote:
JuliaGurulia wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Jaclyn sucks major ass, and she will never get my sympathy, but I’m an adult, so it would be foolish to assume that jon was all nice, innocent, and 100% the victim. I want to say it wasn’t cool how she ended it, but when you’ve had enough, you literally have to put all emotions aside to do what’s best. Even if it hurts the other person.

He’s still an addict, and I honestly cannot imagine what it would be like marrying so young into a life like that....for like nearly 10 years.

I can talk all the garbage about how Much of a snake Jaclyn is, but someone’s toxic marriage is literally nobodies business to assume who’s to blame for how it went down.

She's the one who blasts her personal relationships all over social media - even after she claims to want to keep it private. People are going to speculate over her marriage and new fuck toy just like they speculate over everything else.

And this is a gossip site. Who sets the rules for what is nobody's business?
Idk bout you, but I like to gossip about facts, even if it has a facetious vibe. Which is why I personally find the pregnancy and marriage fault speculations silly Image

Lmao weren't you just here a couple weeks ago speculating that Ashlyn is a sugar baby? And now you are here saying you only like to gossip about confirmed facts. OK.
Huge difference between minor speculations (that I don’t talk about in each thread and forum topic) versus OmG U guISe sheS pRegnEnt! That’s what you call reaching.

Satire magazines do it all the time...who gives a fuck?

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

JuliaGurulia wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:38 am
UghhAsIf wrote:
JuliaGurulia wrote:
ladyevil wrote:
JuliaGurulia wrote:

Idk bout you, but I like to gossip about facts, even if it has a facetious vibe. Which is why I personally find the pregnancy and marriage fault speculations silly Image

Lmao weren't you just here a couple weeks ago speculating that Ashlyn is a sugar baby? And now you are here saying you only like to gossip about confirmed facts. OK.
Huge difference between minor speculations (that I don’t talk about in each thread and forum topic) versus OmG U guISe sheS pRegnEnt! That’s what you call reaching.

This isn’t a trash satire magazine though? Like yeah this is a gossip forum, but it’s not LA LA land Imagetone it down to reality is all I’m saying.

Nope, I'm not going to tone it down. I'm here because it's a shit talking gossip site. If I wanted a fact based, laid back gossip site I'd be there. If you'd like to keep commenting from your very high horse feel free to do so and I'll feel free not to be scolded by you.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Hey all, sorry to change subject but I thought it could be interesting.

I have been on GG for YEARS and one of the first gurus I got interested in was Kandee Johnson.
Not sure how many of you followed her back in the day, but I swear she was totally like Jaclyn. I remember people here would try to make videos to expose her and warn her crazy fans. There were even groups on FB for it.
I remember all her scams and scandals and her fake sweetness.
Her threads here were very active, pretty much like Jac's are now. Sadly Kandee got away with all her shit and people stopped trying to expose her/talk about her.
I wonder if Jac used her as an example.

Now...I just saw Kandee is having a meet and greet at a Morphe store. I don't know why I find this to be interesting and hilarious at the same time.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

JuliaGurulia wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:38 am
This isn’t a trash satire magazine though? Like yeah this is a gossip forum, but it’s not LA LA land Imagetone it down to reality is all I’m saying.

Pretty sure moderating the forums is against one of the rules...Jus' sayin' (rules):
Users should not attempt to moderate the forum. Use the report function or private messaging to alert a moderator to a situation that may need to be handled with moderation.
Trolling is on there as well, just FYI:
TROLLING
  • The act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet
  • The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly upsetting people, usually via the internet, using dialogue.
  • Being a jerk on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
  • Attempting to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness.

pigmentedsadness
Debater
Debater

Post by pigmentedsadness »

JuliaGurulia wrote:
UghhAsIf wrote:
JuliaGurulia wrote:
ladyevil wrote:
JuliaGurulia wrote:

I understand where you’re coming from, to you some of the speculation seems silly and not really pertinent to the moment.
But this is the trash section, and trash comes in many forms lol sometimes pregnancy speculation, sometimes drugs/ filler abuse, etc. etc.
I feel like for the most part, nothing is off limits to gossip about, be it fact or speculation.
Hopefully we can all agree to disagree and get back to what we came here for; to trash wacklyn lol

Return to “Jaclynhill1”