JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

fizzwizz12

Re: JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

Post by fizzwizz12 »

apeachymess wrote:If she did come from money that would explain why she’s always crying she was broke and clinging to that lie. She wants people to see her as virtuous so she pretends like she struggled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you can google and find the places she has lived. she has never spent a day broke in her damn life.
she never was on food stamps. and i think her "job" with MAC lasted only a very short period and was just for fun.

i do believe she bought into morphe. i had just hoped that maybe the life she shows is simply a facade she rents. like that house is actually her mom's new place.

she'll fall flat on her blown out face. and i can't wait to see it happen.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by elleira »

GoldenhandtheJust wrote:
thisisnotafable wrote:Crying Hill is at it again

love how she kept the name there so her onions can attack this person for her own opinion what a bitch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Oh she's famous for that! Doesn't give 2 shits. It's bad enough when she replies to people trying to ~validate~ herself because her IG stalkers go wild on the person, she brings it to Twitter too. Literal Jackass lol

She tweet & deleted something hilarious yesterday about "It's sad that some people just lie so much they believe their own lies" like.... YOU DO? Constantly?

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
apeachymess wrote:If she did come from money that would explain why she’s always crying she was broke and clinging to that lie. She wants people to see her as virtuous so she pretends like she struggled.

you can google and find the places she has lived. she has never spent a day broke in her damn life.
she never was on food stamps. and i think her "job" with MAC lasted only a very short period and was just for fun.

i do believe she bought into morphe. i had just hoped that maybe the life she shows is simply a facade she rents. like that house is actually her mom's new place.

"Blown out face." Perfect description!

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Cerseis psychiatrist wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:

when she falls her face will pop like a zit. :rofl:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

She definitely reads here....someone mentioned a few pages back about her spending so much $$$$ in the drugstore video and how she probably bought all of it cause she could and won't use any of it but give away, etc....wellllllll...she said on SC that she just finished filming a drugstore makeup video....

I think the reason she acts on things said here is because she KNOWS her mini onions read GG and she tries to cover her ass to follow through so her onions won't see through her BS.....but we here know better that she's predictable on command.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JuliaGurulia wrote:
jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Cerseis psychiatrist wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:

when she falls her face will pop like a zit. :rofl:
you are my favorite :lol: and i love your signature gif. the best.
THANK YOU.
i was actually looking for something else but i stumbled across this one and it's me with jaclyn every time she opens that rank, pickle juice smelling mouth of hers. girl, bye.

gorwell89
Learner
Learner

Post by gorwell89 »

Jaclyn is over on IG doing an AMA.
First question out the gate - would you get married again
Her reply - video of pickledick and her giggling

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Her saying one her favorite songs is "without me" by Halsey just shows she's pissed that Jon moved on

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

The only thing I’ll learn from her q&a on insta is that her boyfriends name is actually Jordan because I definitely thought his first name was Farnum lol.

meadowsoprano
Talker
Talker

Post by meadowsoprano »

She's like a 13 year old girl with a blog on xanga.com. Instead of ansswering the "Will you get married again?" question with a respectful response (having just gotten *officially* divorced less than 6 months ago), she answers the question with an istagram story of her zooming in on the new guy she's dating who she met through Jon :) Grow up.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Here’s the video for y’all:

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She makes me sick honestly.
Here's the thing, I don't find Pickle Dick that unattractive. Get a haircut, tame that facial hair, he'd be pretty decent. Jon is way more attractive though, tbh if I didn't have a history of addiction in my family, I'd hit that.
Unfortunately, Jac's a compulsive lying, manipulative person and people will keep watching her, especially children, because she's that good at spreading lies and misinformation. We seem to be the only ones who see through her.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

Post by hellyeah »

I fixed it for her.

(From the comfort of her couch)- she forgot to add that part

Deal with it? She doesn’t know how. How about seeing a professional to help her understand her triggers and coping mechanisms? She literally had a meltdown after taking a pic at a restaurant. Her bf has to quickly box up the food and get her out of there. Maybe get out into the real world instead of sitting in your mini mansion 24/7. Maybe walk amongst the peasants. Try helping someone less fortunate.

She had heart palpitations from just just sitting there doing nothing. That’s not normal. Try seeking professional help instead of giving advice. She can’t even help herself. I’d never take mental health advice from her.

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

I just can't with this anxiety bit. I don't believe this b.s. for one moment. It's a shtick to keep her followers feeling bad for her and she can use it when she does stupid things (which is all of the time) and gets called out on them. It is manipulation tactic #1 in her playbook. Give me a break.

I have a friend who deals with this and she has to get treatment so she can feel better. People generally don't go through life putting up with it because it's bad. If she has it that bad why not ever say it used to be bad but "guys I am doing so much better now. I have been seeing a Dr., taking natural approaches, whatever and it has helped me so much? You can get better!" Of course she won't because it's not true first of all but she likes and wants the attention this gives her which is truly pathetic. She has to keep that lie front and center. She made up that question.

And she used to be selfish? Used to be??????

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

Give back?
what?
I'm sure that if she was donating anything she would make a big deal so that everybody knows how humble she is.
*English is not my first language*

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

I don't understand how one can have an anxiety attack (allegedly) at a restaurant...but she's perfectly fine to go to VEGAS?!

Girl...VEGAS? AGAIN?! Are you going to bust a hip this time?

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

IF she suffers from any sort of anxiety it’s situational anxiety created by her and her lies because she is afraid someone will call her out on her shit when they see her in public. Add PickleDick and she’s afraid they will call her a cheater and point out he was a friend of Jon’s. She can’t control a face to face like she can SM. Suck it up, Buttercup, this is all on you!!
Same shit, different day

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

She only did that insta Q&A because she got inspired by Jon and Ashlyn whoring themselves out on their instagram! Of course she would throw in subtle shade about getting remarried again. :rofl:
Last edited by guru_topics on Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
--guru_topics

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:IF she suffers from any sort of anxiety it’s situational anxiety created by her and her lies because she is afraid someone will call her out on her shit when they see her in public. Add PickleDick and she’s afraid they will call her a cheater and point out he was a friend of Jon’s. She can’t control a face to face like she can SM. Suck it up, Buttercup, this is all on you!!
This.

She created this hole of uncontrollable anxiety by herself, she better lay in the bed she made.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Didn't Manny pull the same "I have anxiety feel bad for me" during dramageddon? seems like these influncers claim crippling anxiety when they get caught in bullshit.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”