True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

Post by bd20112 »

FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:20 am
Did y'all catch this? Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
The ONLY WAY I'd believe shit from this is if it was done live so no jump cuts or BS and also the person administering the tests credentials and info were in the description area or at least made publicly available. AND she has to answer ACTUAL questions not just "is your hair real" type shit.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Just shows how crazy she is, she has been caught out and proven to have lied on several occasions. She truly believes her own lies. Anyone who has basic knowledge of body language has seen her lie. She thinks by saying she wants to do one proves that she must be telling the truth and all her little minions fall for it. If she was so honest why did JS intervene and get that video pulled? What was she worried about? Don't know why I am saying all this we all KNOW she is the biggest liar on YT along with a few others. It reminds me of when KKW did the scan on her butt to prove she didn't have butt implants, but it did not prove that she didn't have fat injections, she got around it but she was still lying. Liars have a way of manipulating their words that's what Jackass does all the time. She's a pathological liar and a narcissist. She blatantly lies all the time for the sake of it. Like the pickle lie! :rofl: :rofl:

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Did anyone else see her snaps from the other night (Tuesday, maybe?) when she was with Linda and her mom freaking out about her being on the homepage of Google? I don't really know what it was all about but it had me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

kknope wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:42 pm
Did anyone else see her snaps from the other night (Tuesday, maybe?) when she was with Linda and her mom freaking out about her being on the homepage of Google? I don't really know what it was all about but it had me :roll: :roll: :roll:

I saw it. I don't know what it was about either. I looked on google and didn't see her bloated ass face. Oh, and Linda is downright scary looking and her vocal fry! OMG! She literally said, "Robinnnnnnn.....aaaaahhhhh." There is no "ah" at the end of Robin, dipshit! The whole lot of them just need to go the fuck away.

Petty_West
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Petty_West »

Glitterangel19 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:02 pm
kknope wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:42 pm

I saw it. I don't know what it was about either. I looked on google and didn't see her bloated ass face. Oh, and Linda is downright scary looking and her vocal fry! OMG! She literally said, "Robinnnnnnn.....aaaaahhhhh." There is no "ah" at the end of Robin, dipshit! The whole lot of them just need to go the fuck away.
She wasn't on my homepage either, it was a series of things that pertain to my interest. Jacko and team don't seem to know how google and internet algorithms work.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Basically the snaps showed that Jaclyn deffo googles her own name

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I bet when Rachel saw the snap she whipped out her JackiHo voodoo doll and started sticking pins in the stomach (gastritis), earlobe (infected earrings), and pulling the hair out (self explanatory).
Same shit, different day

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Could it be that she googles herself all day and night and that's why it happened? It's like when I look at a product online suddenly an ad comes up with it on every website I am on. I looked too and her bloat face wasn't there.

tara262
Learner
Learner

Post by tara262 »

Lifeat50 wrote:Could it be that she googles herself all day and night and that's why it happened? It's like when I look at a product online suddenly an ad comes up with it on every website I am on. I looked too and her bloat face wasn't there.
She was on my home page.. it was an Allure article..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I forget who said it but the next thread title has to have Humping Homie Hopper in it. 😁
Same shit, different day

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

Here ya go. It only showed up when I opened the actual Google app and not chrome..it was a total nothing fluff piece. I'm not sure why allure is so far up her ass but this is the second article they've done about her recently. Image

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

So, the big Morpoop launch party for Stainnation is tonight. Did anyone see J*'s snap? One of these days, I will learn how to upload those here. Sorry! It was a picture of J*, JH & JC.
She was holding onto J*'s arm and turned to the side like she was hiding her stomach and she did look a little wide for her. I'm wondering if she is indeed with a little baby gherkin! :barf: :barf: Did anyone else notice that?

ETA: The photo could easily be mistaken for statues in a wax museum.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:04 pm
I forget who said it but the next thread title has to have Humping Homie Hopper in it. 😁
i second, third, fourth, and FIFTH this!
:tu:
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jaclynhill1”