Jaclyn Hill Closet - The Mysterious IG Account - Part 1

UReallyCare
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill Closet - The Mysterious IG Account - Part 1

Post by UReallyCare »

auntiflo13 wrote:I've been looking up IG rules and regulations and you have to be clear and honest who is running an account - if it's not a 'personal' account. Surely JHC is breaking these regulations by posting profile photos that aren't her and have been proven to be generic photos from the internet
Ohhh interesting!!

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

auntiflo13 wrote:I've been looking up IG rules and regulations and you have to be clear and honest who is running an account - if it's not a 'personal' account. Surely JHC is breaking these regulations by posting profile photos that aren't her and have been proven to be generic photos from the internet

Hmmm....can we all report the account?

poopditywoop
Learner
Learner

Post by poopditywoop »

From the insta api the @jaclynhillcloset account was made December 2013 lol was wacko even relevant?

Curiously - jaclyn has an ebay account made in October 2015 called jaclynhillcloset w/ description
"My name is Jaclyn Hill and I am a makeup artist on YouTube. I created this eBay account to auction off clothes and accessories from my personal closet. One Hundred Percent of the profits will be donated to a charity of my choice. Thank you!"
https://www.ebay.com/usr/jaclynhillcloset
last used December 2017 - wonder if US has some laws and regulations about properly running a 'charity auction' and whether wacko followed them

anyway - this is the data on the jaclynhillcloset profile that is getting paid
that email comes back to a Stacy J West (no e) age 56 from San Jose, California

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

Maybe I'm just a stupid Android user and this is a dumb question but....HOW does she know? Is she a phone filter expert too? Did she spend her entire childhood flipping through tech magazines along with the fashion ones? Maybe portrait mode is used all the time and I just don't know about it but I all but screamed "how?!" At my phone when I read this. Image

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

poopditywoop wrote:From the insta api the @jaclynhillcloset account was made December 2013 lol was wacko even relevant?

Curiously - jaclyn has an ebay account made in October 2015 called jaclynhillcloset w/ description
"My name is Jaclyn Hill and I am a makeup artist on YouTube. I created this eBay account to auction off clothes and accessories from my personal closet. One Hundred Percent of the profits will be donated to a charity of my choice. Thank you!"
last used December 2017 - wonder if US has some laws and regulations about properly running a 'charity auction' and whether wacko followed them

Wait, so this proves she’s getting paid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

poopditywoop wrote:From the insta api the @jaclynhillcloset account was made December 2013 lol was wacko even relevant?

Is there anything on the API that states if the IG account name has been changed? Her Stacey/Stacy/Alexis West FB page was someone's old account. I'm wondering if the IG was too and that's why the date for it goes so far back. I know I have 3 IG accounts and 2 aren't active. I could easily slide them over to someone who needed it for faking people out ;) Like they did with the FB page "allegedly" and all :rofl: .

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

its katelyn bro wrote:

Wait, so this proves she’s getting paid?

the snappt being the API shows that she's using that to monetize her IG feed. She found that in the page source so it's in the coding for the page (IIRC)

Post by Guest »

WAIT JACLYN HILL CLOSET IS JACLYN????? SPILL THE TEA.

Money grabbing at it's finest.

What about Jons new girlfriend. Do you guys think that they are truly in love or is she leeching him for views and exposure - she also started the drama with her?

Post by Guest »

bd20112 wrote:
its katelyn bro wrote: Wait, so this proves she’s getting paid?

the snappt being the API shows that she's using that to monetize her IG feed. She found that in the page source so it's in the coding for the page (IIRC)
Didn’t “Stac(e)y” say she absolutely does not get paid off that Instagram??

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

its katelyn bro wrote:
bd20112 wrote: the snappt being the API shows that she's using that to monetize her IG feed. She found that in the page source so it's in the coding for the page (IIRC)
Didn’t “Stac(e)y” say she absolutely does not get paid off that Instagram??

I could be wrong, but I am almost certain that she has said that.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Glitterangel19 wrote:
its katelyn bro wrote: Didn’t “Stac(e)y” say she absolutely does not get paid off that Instagram??

I could be wrong, but I am almost certain that she has said that.
Yeah... I'm pretty sure the SS lives on the main JH thread.... one of the 80 :roll: :rofl: ugh. If I can find it I'll share it here.

This is the account. https://snapppt.com/jaclynhillcloset

poopditywoop
Learner
Learner

Post by poopditywoop »

bd20112 wrote: Is there anything on the API that states if the IG account name has been changed? Her Stacey/Stacy/Alexis West FB page was someone's old account. I'm wondering if the IG was too and that's why the date for it goes so far back. I know I have 3 IG accounts and 2 aren't active. I could easily slide them over to someone who needed it for faking people out ;) Like they did with the FB page "allegedly" and all :rofl: .
@jaclynhillfashionstyle
@dresslikejaclyn
@jaclynhillfashionstyle
@jaclynhillcloset - last changed August 2017

most interacted with @farideh_kazemi00 if that gives any clue? tbh i feel like it could be an 'older woman' with too much time on her hands even though she claims to be an outfit 'shopper' which is total bs. Idk how you can follow wacklyn's outfits for five years and think they look good :rofl: her style is worse than J*'s tacky nouveau riche outfits. She usually looks like an ocean drive hooker

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

poopditywoop wrote:
bd20112 wrote: Is there anything on the API that states if the IG account name has been changed? Her Stacey/Stacy/Alexis West FB page was someone's old account. I'm wondering if the IG was too and that's why the date for it goes so far back. I know I have 3 IG accounts and 2 aren't active. I could easily slide them over to someone who needed it for faking people out ;) Like they did with the FB page "allegedly" and all :rofl: .
@jaclynhillfashionstyle
@dresslikejaclyn
@jaclynhillfashionstyle
@jaclynhillcloset - last changed August 2017

most interacted with @farideh_kazemi00 if that gives any clue? tbh i feel like it could be an 'older woman' with too much time on her hands even though she claims to be an outfit 'shopper' which is total bs. Idk how you can follow wacklyn's outfits for five years and think they look good :rofl: her style is worse than J*'s tacky nouveau riche outfits. She usually looks like an ocean drive hooker
Thank you! I'm 100% that JHC is run by a member of JH's team. The evidence found was pretty damning. IDK if it'll end up being in a video, but it lines up with what the Viper Chicks knew. I hope it does. If that video doesn't get removed it'll be the exposure of one of her biggest lies (IMO) to date. The longest running that people still try to dispute, anyway.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

JHC has done it again ! Apparently there's a tutorial coming soon on the look Jaclyn wore whilst posing with the towel turban on her head. JHC has hastagged Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette, Maybelline and Jeffree Star Cosmetics. How the fuck does she know what exact makeup she used...?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinestategorwl »

auntiflo13 wrote:JHC has done it again ! Apparently there's a tutorial coming soon on the look Jaclyn wore whilst posing with the towel turban on her head. JHC has hastagged Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette, Maybelline and Jeffree Star Cosmetics. How the fuck does she know what exact makeup she used...?
I don't think she's talking about Jaclyn.....
https://imgur.com/a/td8SBzG

I think she was saying the girl who recreated the look is posting a YT video on how she did it..

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

I think Morphe posted the picture with what she supposedly used too. I just remember scrolling by it on IG. I don't know the timeing of the posts.

Hjbuchan05
Informer
Informer

Post by Hjbuchan05 »

auntiflo13 wrote:JHC has done it again ! Apparently there's a tutorial coming soon on the look Jaclyn wore whilst posing with the towel turban on her head. JHC has hastagged Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette, Maybelline and Jeffree Star Cosmetics. How the fuck does she know what exact makeup she used...?
I feel so out of the JHC loop because she blocked me Image

But I think Jaclyn tagged these in her photo , not in the description but when you tap the pic , so I guess that’s where she got them from

poopditywoop
Learner
Learner

Post by poopditywoop »

bd20112 wrote: Thank you! I'm 100% that JHC is run by a member of JH's team. The evidence found was pretty damning. IDK if it'll end up being in a video, but it lines up with what the Viper Chicks knew. I hope it does. If that video doesn't get removed it'll be the exposure of one of her biggest lies (IMO) to date. The longest running that people still try to dispute, anyway.
Well if there was a take over of the JHC account, I can give you a date. ;)

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

poopditywoop wrote:
bd20112 wrote: Thank you! I'm 100% that JHC is run by a member of JH's team. The evidence found was pretty damning. IDK if it'll end up being in a video, but it lines up with what the Viper Chicks knew. I hope it does. If that video doesn't get removed it'll be the exposure of one of her biggest lies (IMO) to date. The longest running that people still try to dispute, anyway.
BUT WAIT. She's ONLY EVER LIVED IN CALIFORNIA :rofl:

Bless her heart.

(this is awesome, btw)

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

bd20112 wrote:
poopditywoop wrote:
BUT WAIT. She's ONLY EVER LIVED IN CALIFORNIA :rofl:

Bless her heart.

(this is awesome, btw)
Jaclyn has the domain privacy on hers and she's listed as Massachusetts but Rachel's blog is listed as in Florida with her ex as the admin contact.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”