Jaclyn Hill Closet - The Mysterious IG Account - Part 1

Re: Jaclyn Hill Closet - The Mysterious IG Account - Part 1

Post by Guest »

Stay on topic. Quit moderating the forum. If you think someone broke a rule, report the post.

Stay on topic and no bickering.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

For sure the person behind the account is someone JH pays.
All these lies are just stupid, I'm sure JH fans wouldn't have cared if they publicly said it was run by someone from her team. They would defend her even if she killed someone so I don't get what the problem is. It's all so weird.
That said, I'm sure the awesome investigators here on GG will eventually find out who "Stacy" is ;)

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

THANK YOU for creating this thread just for JHC, as that is the only thing I find interesting about Wacklyn anymore. You sleuths inspire me to be a better person...that sounds dumb...what I am trying to say is that you inspire me to research harder and tougher on things that interest me. Who would have thought a gossip trash thread could have a positive influence?! :rofl: <3 <3 :respekt:
Last edited by WCSaidSo on Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

misscupcake8 wrote:
UReallyCare wrote:Image
Omg...stop Image that is definitely a man. Where has the picture come from?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
This person looks familiar!
Last edited by WCSaidSo on Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

CakeFaceMontana wrote:I know Jaclyn has pathetic handwriting, but do we think she writes as poorly as Stacy is written on that card? And that wrapping paper does not seem like something she would use.
That handwriting is written as to avoid any type of recognition. That’s how I write my children’s school assignments!!

UReallyCare
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by UReallyCare »

WCSaidSo wrote:
misscupcake8 wrote:
UReallyCare wrote:Image
Omg...stop Image that is definitely a man. Where has the picture come from?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Like who?

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

UReallyCare wrote:[quote="WCSaidSo”]
Like who?[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I honestly don’t know! Maybe it is a mix of multiple people! She even favors that woman who let John Kuckian live with her, yet I do see some generally masculine features as well. Hmmm.

CakeFaceMontana
Learner
Learner

Post by CakeFaceMontana »

WCSaidSo wrote:
CakeFaceMontana wrote:I know Jaclyn has pathetic handwriting, but do we think she writes as poorly as Stacy is written on that card? And that wrapping paper does not seem like something she would use.
That handwriting is written as to avoid any type of recognition. That’s how I write my children’s school assignments!!
Only jaclyn would think to make her handwriting worse to disguise it in this situation instead of getting someone with good handwriting to write it instead. :roll:

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

CakeFaceMontana wrote:Only jaclyn would think to make her handwriting worse to disguise it in this situation instead of getting someone with good handwriting to write it instead. :roll:
You’d think that she’d have someone write Stacy/Stacey in Calligraphy to go along with the Gucci handbag and beautiful wreath card...the laziness bumfuzzles me! Can’t she pick an aesthetic and stick with it?? :roll:

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

Wouldn't it be funny if someone asked JHC to do a week of "find my followers outfits." & see how accurate she is. :rofl:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Has anyone spotted another JHC FIRST? She is now telling everyone what hair product is in Jaclyn's hair...... :rofl: Jaclyn has responded with 'How do you know everythingggg' . Any normal person would be worried that JHC is a stalker and has installed pinhole cameras in Jaclyn's bathroom. Jaclyn doesn't seem concerned at all ! :?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

auntiflo13 wrote:Has anyone spotted another JHC FIRST? She is now telling everyone what hair product is in Jaclyn's hair...... :rofl: Jaclyn has responded with 'How do you know everythingggg' . Any normal person would be worried that JHC is a stalker and has installed pinhole cameras in Jaclyn's bathroom. Jaclyn doesn't seem concerned at all ! :?
and this person wonders why others are questioning who she/he is. They should just admit 1) jaclyn tells them all details or 2) it is someone from Jaclyn's camp. There is absolutely no way anyone would know what hair products another person uses just by looking at them. She also knew Jaclyn's nail color (i believe). Nope. Don't buy it. Just like make up- nail polish colors are not original and unique. Too many brands. Too many of the same color.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

YES !! AND she said that Jaclyn was wearing KVD's 'Bow and Arrow' a few days ago...... who the hell is still using Kat Von D products in 2019? When someone asked if Jaclyn also used the Bow and Arrow lipliner, JHC said she wasn't sure !

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Found another 'blooper'. The photo where Jaclyn is laid against manbun (dated December 21st on JHC account).. someone asks for a link to the sunglasses...... JHC say that Jaclyn is wearing a 'shield' not sunglasses and it's available at Neiman Marcus. How the fuck can she tell an eye protection shield from sunglasses in a random photo ?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

And when anyone asks for details that ANYONE else is wearing in a photo, she never knows!

Star18
Talker
Talker

Post by Star18 »

Idk if this has been said before but Jaclyn’s and JHC Instagram profile photo are the same. If Jaclyn wasn’t in charge of JHC she would NOT be ok with that

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

auntiflo13 wrote:Has anyone spotted another JHC FIRST? She is now telling everyone what hair product is in Jaclyn's hair...... :rofl: Jaclyn has responded with 'How do you know everythingggg' . Any normal person would be worried that JHC is a stalker and has installed pinhole cameras in Jaclyn's bathroom. Jaclyn doesn't seem concerned at all ! :?

Are you SERIOUS? Omg! Yeah, if it was just some random fan, that is creepy AF! :o

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Another mahoosive fuck up ! JHC posts a photo of Jaclyn wearing the Balenciaga faux fur opera coat. Someone asks her if it really is faux fur and JHC replies 'Yes it's faux fur, it's actually velvet'....... WELL, I looked online at all the retailers and NOWHERE does it say that the coat is 'velvet'....... UNLESS you have touched the coat IN PERSON !

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea »

Glitterangel19 wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if someone asked JHC to do a week of "find my followers outfits." & see how accurate she is. :rofl:
She would only do jaclyns family and friends!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

GuruTea wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if someone asked JHC to do a week of "find my followers outfits." & see how accurate she is. :rofl:
She would only do jaclyns family and friends!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Oh, I know! It would be funny though because there is NO WAY in hell she could tell you what fucking hair products you or I have in our hair, or what shoes we are wearing when they are never pictured. Just like there is NO fucking way she knows all of these details about Whorelyn!!

Return to “Jaclynhill1”