Amazing response from dad there. :respekt:
:love2: :love2:

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jaquaylyn The Torreyble #Picklegate Part 78

Post by UghhAsIf »

Castiel wrote:In the comments under this video, noticed Jon's dad commented ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Dope, dad didn’t deny ANYTHING that was said there. Nice confirmation of our suspicions Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by hellyeah »

its katelyn bro wrote:Image

Speaking of that comment. Image WE KNOW THEY WERE FRIENDS. Maybe not die hard bff’s but they were friends. She will always look for a loophole.

She always says people don’t know her personal life. Give it a rest Jaclyn. Whether Pickle Dick was or wasn’t Jon’s best friend really doesn’t matter as all 3 appeared chummy with one another. Do they call one another “friend”? Who knows. At the end of the day she is dating someone that appears to have been “friendly” with Jon. Thus, not a good look. How convenient of her to have a bf right after the divorce and it’s someone they all knew and had some sort of relationship with.

I think both Jaclyn & Jon are stupid for flaunting their current relationships. Besides, we know that both of their partners are looking for the come up and they found perfect people to use.

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinestategorwl »

hellyeah wrote:
its katelyn bro wrote:Image

Speaking of that comment. Image WE KNOW THEY WERE FRIENDS. Maybe not die hard bff’s but they were friends. She will always look for a loophole.

She always says people don’t know her personal life. Give it a rest Jaclyn. Whether Pickle Dick was or wasn’t Jon’s best friend really doesn’t matter as all 3 appeared chummy with one another. Do they call one another “friend”? Who knows. At the end of the day she is dating someone that appears to have been “friendly” with Jon. Thus, not a good look. How convenient of her to have a bf right after the divorce and it’s someone they all knew and had some sort of relationship with.

I think both Jaclyn & Jon are stupid for flaunting their current relationships. Besides, we know that both of their partners are looking for the come up and they found perfect people to use.

Jon was most def friends with Jordan - THATS HOW SHE MET HIM!!! - how else would she have met him.

Her Halloween party from 2017 - Jordan and his GF at the time attended TOGETHER AS A COUPLE - and then by Christmas he was at the party alone but still dating said GF according to her FB they were together until about FEB of this year - which is when Jon went to rehab AND JORDAN MOVED INTO JACYLN AND JONS HOUSE. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I can't with all these lies anymore. she's so stupid.

litkitten
Learner
Learner

Post by litkitten »

When you're so defensive about something, that you read someone else's tweet about dating an ex's friend and think it's about you :rofl: Isn't being overly defensive a sign? That you...did exactly what you're being defensive about? I mean...just basic psychology. Jaclyn is very uneducated and it shows. She would be playing this entire situation differently if she had taken a few college courses, or hell, at least pick up a book. Anyway - it's very clear that Jaclyn is overly defensive when the subject (even if NOT DIRECTED TOWARD HER) is brought up. She, in my opinion, definitely cheated on Jon. Whether that be emotionally or physically, it was happening. She's telling the story herself, every time she tries to "clap back" on someone who was just tweeting a dumb response to a video. Jaclyn went through all of those comments and picked that ONE to respond to because it affected her when she read it.
It's ya girl :love2:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

UghhAsIf wrote:
Castiel wrote:In the comments under this video, noticed Jon's dad commented ImageImageImage

Dope, dad didn’t deny ANYTHING that was said there. Nice confirmation of our suspicions Image

So if Jon did sign an NDA and can't talk about things between Jacass and him.....do you think the Viper chicks can ask Jon's dad to comment and give any info that will not jeopardize Jon in any way?

ohhotdamnthisismyjam
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhotdamnthisismyjam »

In Jaclyn's snapchat she mentioned some brand Barefoot Dreams and it being so comfy and how she gifts it to EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE HOLIDAY yadda yadda. So I googled it. I'm a basic bitxh who LOVES to be cozy. I'm down for all velour/chenille/floofy hoodies and sweaters and the like.

I noticed that when I typed in Jaclyn hill barefoot (luckily no gross pics came up)- she's mentioned this brand or worn this brand a fair amount throughout the year. It's a nordstrom brand. Does anyone think she has any sort of stake or partnering with this company or nordstrom? There's a chance this has been mentioned before so apologizes if I'm bringing up old news or theories.

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

ohhotdamnthisismyjam wrote:In Jaclyn's snapchat she mentioned some brand Barefoot Dreams and it being so comfy and how she gifts it to EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE HOLIDAY yadda yadda. So I googled it. I'm a basic bitxh who LOVES to be cozy. I'm down for all velour/chenille/floofy hoodies and sweaters and the like.

I noticed that when I typed in Jaclyn hill barefoot (luckily no gross pics came up)- she's mentioned this brand or worn this brand a fair amount throughout the year. It's a nordstrom brand. Does anyone think she has any sort of stake or partnering with this company or nordstrom? There's a chance this has been mentioned before so apologizes if I'm bringing up old news or theories.

She's been obsessed with the brand for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some kind of deal going with Nordstrom. Both of her personal assistants/friends used to be personal stylist there and now work for her......shes been shoving Nordstrom down her subs throats for years now.

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

Jon was most def friends with Jordan - THATS HOW SHE MET HIM!!! - how else would she have met him.

Her Halloween party from 2017 - Jordan and his GF at the time attended TOGETHER AS A COUPLE - and then by Christmas he was at the party alone but still dating said GF according to her FB they were together until about FEB of this year - which is when Jon went to rehab AND JORDAN MOVED INTO JACYLN AND JONS HOUSE. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I can't with all these lies anymore. she's so stupid.
JACLYN: Flaunts personal life on social media 24/7

Gets comments she DESERVES

JACLYN: YOU DON'T KNOW MY PERSONAL LIFE!

WE DO. YOU FLAUNT IT WHEN IT SUITS YOU.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

nattydread wrote:
UghhAsIf wrote:

So if Jon did sign an NDA and can't talk about things between Jacass and him.....do you think the Viper chicks can ask Jon's dad to comment and give any info that will not jeopardize Jon in any way?
No idea, I'm assuming it's only revolving around the parties that signed off on it?

Just pulling up some information on NDAs:
Unilateral
A unilateral NDA (sometimes referred to as a one-way NDA) involves two parties where only one party (i.e., the disclosing party) anticipates disclosing certain information to the other party (i.e., the receiving party) and requires that the information be protected from further disclosure for some reason (e.g., maintaining the secrecy necessary to satisfy patent laws[3] or legal protection for trade secrets, limiting disclosure of information prior to issuing a press release for a major announcement, or simply ensuring that a receiving party does not use or disclose information without compensating the disclosing party).

Bilateral
A bilateral NDA (sometimes referred to as a mutual NDA or a two-way NDA) involves two parties where both parties anticipate disclosing information to one another that each intends to protect from further disclosure. This type of NDA is common when businesses are considering some kind of joint venture or merger.

When presented with a unilateral NDA, some parties may insist upon a bilateral NDA, even though they anticipate that only one of the parties will disclose information under the NDA. This approach is intended to incentivize the drafter to make the provisions in the NDA more "fair and balanced" by introducing the possibility that a receiving party could later become a disclosing party or vice versa, which is not an entirely uncommon occurrence.

Multilateral
A multilateral NDA involves three or more parties where at least one of the parties anticipates disclosing information to the other parties and requires that the information be protected from further disclosure. This type of NDA eliminates the need for separate unilateral or bilateral NDAs between only two parties. E.g., a single multiparty NDA entered into by three parties who each intend to disclose information to the other two parties could be used in place of three separate bilateral NDAs between the first and second parties, second and third parties, and third and first parties.

A multilateral NDA can be advantageous because the parties involved review, execute, and implement just one agreement. However, this advantage can be offset by more complex negotiations that may be required for the parties involved to reach a unanimous consensus on a multilateral agreement.
A non-disclosure agreement can protect any type of information that is not generally known. However, nondisclosure agreements may also contain clauses that will protect the person receiving the information so that if they lawfully obtained the information through other sources they would not be obligated to keep the information secret. In other words, the nondisclosure agreement typically only requires the receiving party to maintain information in confidence when that information has been directly supplied by the disclosing party. However, it is sometimes easier to get a receiving party to sign a simple agreement that is shorter, less complex and does not contain safety provisions protecting the receiver.

Some common issues addressed in an NDA include:

• outlining the parties to the agreement;
• the definition of what is confidential, i.e. the information to be held confidential. Modern NDAs will typically include a laundry list of types of items which are covered, including unpublished patent applications, know-how, schema, financial information, verbal representations, customer lists, vendor lists, business practices/strategies, etc.;
• the disclosure period – information not disclosed during the disclosure period (e.g., one year after the date of the NDA) is not deemed confidential;
• the exclusions from what must be kept confidential. Typically, the restrictions on the disclosure or use of the confidential data will be invalid if
1. the recipient had prior knowledge of the materials;
2. the recipient gained subsequent knowledge of the materials from another source;
3. the materials are generally available to the public; or
4. the materials are subject to a subpoena – although many practitioners regard that fact as a category of permissible disclosure, not as a categorical exclusion from confidentiality (because court-ordered secrecy provisions may apply even in case of a subpoena). In any case, a subpoena would more likely than not override a contract of any sort;
• provisions restricting the transfer of data in violation of laws governing export control and national security;
• the term and conditions (in years) of the confidentiality, i.e. the time period of confidentiality;
• the term (in years) the agreement is binding;
• permission to obtain ex-parte injunctive relief;
• description of the actions need to be done with the confidential materials upon agreement ending;
• the obligations of the recipient regarding the confidential information, typically including some version of obligations:
1. to use the information only for enumerated purposes;
2. to disclose it only to persons with a need to know the information for those purposes;
3. to use appropriate efforts (not less than reasonable efforts) to keep the information secure. Reasonable efforts is often defined as a standard of care relating to confidential information that is no less rigorous than that which the recipient uses to keep its own similar information secure; and
4. to ensure that anyone to whom the information is disclosed further abides by obligations restricting use, restricting disclosure, and ensuring security at least as protective as the agreement; and
• types of permissible disclosure – such as those required by law or court order (many NDAs require the receiving party to give the disclosing party prompt notice of any efforts to obtain such disclosure, and possibly to cooperate with any attempt by the disclosing party to seek judicial protection for the relevant confidential information).
• the law and jurisdiction governing the parties. The parties may choose exclusive jurisdiction of a court of a country.
Sorry for the super long post - it's possible that she did a multilateral NDA to include a shitload of people in it so no one can say anything.

meadowsoprano
Talker
Talker

Post by meadowsoprano »

ohhotdamnthisismyjam wrote:In Jaclyn's snapchat she mentioned some brand Barefoot Dreams and it being so comfy and how she gifts it to EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE HOLIDAY yadda yadda. So I googled it. I'm a basic bitxh who LOVES to be cozy. I'm down for all velour/chenille/floofy hoodies and sweaters and the like.

I don't know, honestly. But I was at Nordstrom just yesterday and saw the cardigan.. honestly really ugly. And not that incredibly soft. Jaclyn has such a way of talking about things with such conviction. She's definitely a good sales person. And I think that's why she's able to fool so many people. I've been there... wanting to buy things just because she talked about them, and made them sound amazing. Only find out that they all suck, and she's a total fraud. "The Barefoot Dreams" obsession seems like it has something behind it, because I can't imagine any normal 28 year old (29?) walking by that and going up to it and raving SO much about it. Some times I think she's just desperately trying to get sponsored.

If she was even remotely intelligent, and had a vocabulary that expanded past the words "buttery" and "pigmented", she could actually make a career of the sales person thing; maybe one of those QVC hags. But instead, she's going to crumble, because of all the shady shit she's done and has been too stupid to cover up properly.

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Holy fuck, she moved pickle dick in while Jon was at rehab!?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

FlamesOfRebirth wrote:Holy fuck, she moved pickle dick in while Jon was at rehab!?

THAT GIF LMAOOOO

Can this be in the next title?

Jaclyn Shill #dirtylow-downmonkeywithawigon Part 79 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

FlamesOfRebirth wrote:Holy fuck, she moved pickle dick in while Jon was at rehab!?

YES!!!! He got out of rehab to find all of his stuff moved out of the house and all of Jordans stuff moved in.............

WHO DOES THAT?

barbs001
Informer
Informer

Post by barbs001 »

UghhAsIf wrote:

THAT GIF LMAOOOO

It's hysterical :rofl: and appropriate, she wears those awful greasy ass extensions. Can you put that in the name thread so we can vote it up FlamesOfRebirth?

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

John is literally about 15 mins from me at this video shoot. I wonder why he came all the way here for a video?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

UghhAsIf wrote:
nattydread wrote:
UghhAsIf wrote:

No idea, I'm assuming it's only revolving around the parties that signed off on it?

Just pulling up some information on NDAs:
Unilateral
A unilateral NDA (sometimes referred to as a one-way NDA) involves two parties where only one party (i.e., the disclosing party) anticipates disclosing certain information to the other party (i.e., the receiving party) and requires that the information be protected from further disclosure for some reason (e.g., maintaining the secrecy necessary to satisfy patent laws[3] or legal protection for trade secrets, limiting disclosure of information prior to issuing a press release for a major announcement, or simply ensuring that a receiving party does not use or disclose information without compensating the disclosing party).

Bilateral
A bilateral NDA (sometimes referred to as a mutual NDA or a two-way NDA) involves two parties where both parties anticipate disclosing information to one another that each intends to protect from further disclosure. This type of NDA is common when businesses are considering some kind of joint venture or merger.

When presented with a unilateral NDA, some parties may insist upon a bilateral NDA, even though they anticipate that only one of the parties will disclose information under the NDA. This approach is intended to incentivize the drafter to make the provisions in the NDA more "fair and balanced" by introducing the possibility that a receiving party could later become a disclosing party or vice versa, which is not an entirely uncommon occurrence.

Multilateral
A multilateral NDA involves three or more parties where at least one of the parties anticipates disclosing information to the other parties and requires that the information be protected from further disclosure. This type of NDA eliminates the need for separate unilateral or bilateral NDAs between only two parties. E.g., a single multiparty NDA entered into by three parties who each intend to disclose information to the other two parties could be used in place of three separate bilateral NDAs between the first and second parties, second and third parties, and third and first parties.

A multilateral NDA can be advantageous because the parties involved review, execute, and implement just one agreement. However, this advantage can be offset by more complex negotiations that may be required for the parties involved to reach a unanimous consensus on a multilateral agreement.
A non-disclosure agreement can protect any type of information that is not generally known. However, nondisclosure agreements may also contain clauses that will protect the person receiving the information so that if they lawfully obtained the information through other sources they would not be obligated to keep the information secret. In other words, the nondisclosure agreement typically only requires the receiving party to maintain information in confidence when that information has been directly supplied by the disclosing party. However, it is sometimes easier to get a receiving party to sign a simple agreement that is shorter, less complex and does not contain safety provisions protecting the receiver.

Some common issues addressed in an NDA include:

• outlining the parties to the agreement;
• the definition of what is confidential, i.e. the information to be held confidential. Modern NDAs will typically include a laundry list of types of items which are covered, including unpublished patent applications, know-how, schema, financial information, verbal representations, customer lists, vendor lists, business practices/strategies, etc.;
• the disclosure period – information not disclosed during the disclosure period (e.g., one year after the date of the NDA) is not deemed confidential;
• the exclusions from what must be kept confidential. Typically, the restrictions on the disclosure or use of the confidential data will be invalid if
1. the recipient had prior knowledge of the materials;
2. the recipient gained subsequent knowledge of the materials from another source;
3. the materials are generally available to the public; or
4. the materials are subject to a subpoena – although many practitioners regard that fact as a category of permissible disclosure, not as a categorical exclusion from confidentiality (because court-ordered secrecy provisions may apply even in case of a subpoena). In any case, a subpoena would more likely than not override a contract of any sort;
• provisions restricting the transfer of data in violation of laws governing export control and national security;
• the term and conditions (in years) of the confidentiality, i.e. the time period of confidentiality;
• the term (in years) the agreement is binding;
• permission to obtain ex-parte injunctive relief;
• description of the actions need to be done with the confidential materials upon agreement ending;
• the obligations of the recipient regarding the confidential information, typically including some version of obligations:
1. to use the information only for enumerated purposes;
2. to disclose it only to persons with a need to know the information for those purposes;
3. to use appropriate efforts (not less than reasonable efforts) to keep the information secure. Reasonable efforts is often defined as a standard of care relating to confidential information that is no less rigorous than that which the recipient uses to keep its own similar information secure; and
4. to ensure that anyone to whom the information is disclosed further abides by obligations restricting use, restricting disclosure, and ensuring security at least as protective as the agreement; and
• types of permissible disclosure – such as those required by law or court order (many NDAs require the receiving party to give the disclosing party prompt notice of any efforts to obtain such disclosure, and possibly to cooperate with any attempt by the disclosing party to seek judicial protection for the relevant confidential information).
• the law and jurisdiction governing the parties. The parties may choose exclusive jurisdiction of a court of a country.
Sorry for the super long post - it's possible that she did a multilateral NDA to include a shitload of people in it so no one can say anything.
Maybe we can contact him and find out if he can spill some tea but keep anything he's willing to share anonymous for the video series??

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

I wish I could be in my bed at 345 pm :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://imgur.com/a/DFRsn4w

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

barbs001 wrote:
UghhAsIf wrote:

THAT GIF LMAOOOO

It's hysterical :rofl: and appropriate, she wears those awful greasy ass extensions. Can you put that in the name thread so we can vote it up FlamesOfRebirth?
Lmfao, she beat me to it! But that's okie ImageImageImageImage it was the first gif that came to my mind when I read she did that. That's so horrible!! Ugh!!! What a fuckin bitch. I would have came back with a baseball bat and shattered everything. Her car, her makeup, every expensive thing.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”