Jaquaylyn QVC Shill #SurpriseIt’sStillMorphe pt 77

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaquaylyn QVC Shill #SurpriseIt’sStillMorphe pt 77

Post by hnelson1443 »

Dang. I agree with others. That video was amazing. Idk if it was his actual wedding ring, but he was wearing a ring at the end. I'm happy for him and hope this is really successful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

HOLY SHIT: https://substreammagazine.com/2018/11/e ... -now-2018/
“We had this public image and everyone looked at us like this perfect married couple and we were both fighting to keep that and we hoped it would work out. And fighting to keep that perfect image kind of played into this ‘We have to work this out, if we divorce’ — she talked about it a lot, i never did, i was terrified of life without her — with her doing that, i felt like it was the end of the world,” Jon shares.

He mentions that he also found out of their divorce in rehab, and paints a visual of coming back home to find his belongings being moved out. While he recognizes that he was “one minute too late” — as he puts it — since he was finally ready to be the guy that she needed, he knows it was for the best in the end. “It’s crazy because now the time has passed, it was the best for both of us. I’ve gained so much knowledge from the pain, from the drugs and the divorce, everything has just kind of like made me who i am now.”

InvisibleK
Learner
Learner

Post by InvisibleK »

I love Jon (team jon!) and I hope the best for him. He deserves it. The video and song were fantastic, I got goosebumps watching it. The biggest Fuck You he could give to Jacass (use code Jacattack for10% less lies) is to become more famous than she thinks she is.

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

more from that article:
There are no illusions about it, Jon was not able to get through this and do it all on his own. My last question to Jon was about his current support system, and he specifically references a moment in June when his father intervened and really saved his life. June was, as he tells it, when Jaclyn was officially gone, he realized all that was going on, and could not find a purpose on his own life. “I didn’t care about my album, I didn’t wanna live, I purposely OD’d a bunch of times, I had a stroke, all this shit and got really dark. I was hanging out with the wrong crowd, I was trying to get back at Jaclyn by getting with all of these weird girls that were just using me. One time my dad just called me at this really weird time where I was high out of my mind and he was like ‘What’s going on? I could sense something was going on’ and I told him everything that was going on and he ended up showing up and they all kind of intervention’d me and kind of tricked me into being like ‘You’re going on vacation and I was like ‘Uh okay where we going?’ But i owe everything to my dad,” Jon openly shares about this specific moment. “He absolutely saved my life, because I had about two more days. Once you’re not able to pee or your face doesn’t work — my time was so limited. Back then I just wanted to die, I would pray for it, just to be where i am now, and that extreme low made this normal. It makes this an extreme high. Just to get so low, the more pain you go through, the more you can help people and they can relate to you and you can impact people. The pain I went through, the more low I got, it was worth it.”

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

That is BEYOND fucking terrible that she moved his shit out and started the process for everything while he was a rehab. She's worse than I ever even imagined, and that is saying something. While I know it couldn't have been easy for her to deal with someone continually on drugs since he was 18 and relapsing it's bullshit she went about it the way she did. She's lucky he didn't kill himself over it and no wonder he relapsed afterward. PLUS she's still throwing it in his face very publicly.

GROW THE HELL UP, JACK-HOLE. You're gross.

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe how awful and bitchy she is. Actually I can believe it but it’s so much worse than we even knew. She is scum. Viper chicks, please cover that article in one of the videos. We need people to see how trash she really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advnam
Learner
Learner

Post by advnam »

that article, just wow. I literally had tears in my eyes from hearing his side of things. It takes real maturity and self-awareness to own up his own faults and mistakes, and I respect him 1000% more now. Also I watched the video and it was actually so good! I'm so happy he is doing much better, and I really hope this project is successful. He truly deserves it!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

He's very talented.

Well done Jon!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

The video was great.....showed his pain and how much he loved Jacass. The girl in the video....her face is jacked up like Jacko, especially the lips...during the tub scene, you can see how bad they look, but overall great song and video.

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Poor Jon! I feel really bad for him. Yeah he relapsed but Jaclyn diff didn't help him. Her lifestyle was more important than her marriage. Unlike Jaclyn, Jon has taken ownership of his mistakes in their marriage!! I hope Jon finds a nice and simple girl who will appreciate him and not some self centered bitch. Also, Jon is way more talented than bunboy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jaquaylyn QVC Shill #SurpriseIt’sStillMorphe pt 77

Post by elleira »

blahblahblahblah wrote:Literally one year ago... :o

[youtube][/youtube]
Gross, just the intro of that video I can not IMAGINE being married to that. What some people will put up with for a comfortable lifestyle (I can see in a way why he did though, it’s hard to let go of a long term relationship but she’s an airheadddd)

Zealous
Talker
Talker

Post by Zealous »

elleira wrote:
blahblahblahblah wrote:Literally one year ago... :o

[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>8eJA4atThuc</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

Gross, just the intro of that video I can not IMAGINE being married to that. What some people will put up with for a comfortable lifestyle (I can see in a way why he did though, it’s hard to let go of a long term relationship but she’s an airheadddd)
Oh no. I have the exact same socks as Jacko. I'm gonna go have to burn those.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

June...when he found out about PickleDick. She gives zero fucks about how she crushed his heart. I don’t care if he’s right and it was all his fault (I don’t believe that...she’s too selfish to not have contributed big time to his problems), she could have dealt with the situation with some compassion for her husband’s vulnerable state of mind.
Same shit, different day

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

I'm sorry to take it away from the deeper topic of Jon, but do we know anything about it people are actually buying her shit sunglasses?

(And if Jon timed this all on purpose I'm OK with that!)

barbs001
Informer
Informer

Post by barbs001 »

advnam wrote:that article, just wow. I literally had tears in my eyes from hearing his side of things. It takes real maturity and self-awareness to own up his own faults and mistakes, and I respect him 1000% more now. Also I watched the video and it was actually so good! I'm so happy he is doing much better, and I really hope this project is successful. He truly deserves it!
Same, holy shit - what that poor guy was going through is heart breaking.
I haven't watched a music video in YEARS that meant anything - this was just amazing.
#TeamJon all the fucking way
#JaclynWho???

meadowsoprano
Talker
Talker

Post by meadowsoprano »

CakeFaceMontana wrote:Ok...but why did that music video hit me in the feels? I'm not supposed to feel things.
Your avatar has me laughing so hard :respekt:

Yeah that vid was way better than I would have thought! Not a bad song, and an actually well done video. Jon is actually pretty hot?! Like oh, okay! That girl would be so much prettier without the permanent duck lips, though. I just don't get that look at all??

UReallyCare
Informer
Informer

Post by UReallyCare »

Grilled_cheeese wrote:Hi ladies,

Long time lurker here. Did you guys know that Morphe's CEO is QUAY's chairman??? I saw someone comment on instagram about shoving more morphe down people's throat but didn't know if it was true. You guys probably know already but anyway

Linkedin of Myles McCormick : https://www.linkedin.com/in/myles-mccormick-a1761833

Btw loved the video Viper Chicks !!!
Yes we knew. Thank you Image

meadowsoprano
Talker
Talker

Post by meadowsoprano »

Just saw the article. Jaclyn, you are a cold hearted bitch. Used Jon like a prop. Look at my husband, he's so cool, he's a drummer and has tattoos. Look at our photoshoots, and how perfect our life it. And then when he messes that up by having the enter rehab... literally divorce and move his shit out, and kick him even more while he's already down. No excuse for being that heartless.

ihgg
Learner
Learner

Post by ihgg »

The ending of Jon’s video was so clever. The hang tight tattoo was for Jaclyn, after a dream she had that was just like in the video, where she said they were underwater but as long as they held onto each other they were safe. Actually sonsad. What really caught my attention though was how violent she was? I have the feeling the video is incredibly close to how things went down and he purposely showed her hitting him several times...domestic abuse has no gender. She’s a monster

Post by Guest »

Just got the chance to watch the music video- oh my God. Broke my heart! He loved Jaclyn so much but he had an inner demon and she treated him like shit instead of helping him fight it. She knew what she was getting into when she married an addict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Jaclynhill1”