Jaquaylyn QVC Shill #SurpriseIt’sStillMorphe pt 77

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaquaylyn QVC Shill #SurpriseIt’sStillMorphe pt 77

Post by ohsnapp »

A breakdown of that music video and all that happened in their relationship could be cool. The photo shoot, the makeup the tattoo. That could really shed a light on the liar she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilMeow34
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LilMeow34 »

usecodejacattack2017 wrote:
ArsenicKitten wrote:
LilMeow34 wrote:Hi all, long time lurker first time poster - (I hope I'm not inadvertently breaking any rules by posting this slightly off topic post) but I just checked his link to pre order the album and he has PICKLE T SHIRTS to order. The shade is real. :rofl:
Holy shit....hahahahaha I'm gonna buy 10! ImageImageImage It says "yum" hahaha I'm DEAD! ImageImageImage[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... e736c8.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181116</span><span>/</span><span>342519609b872fee7aea953ae6e736c8</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181116</span><span>/</span><span>342519609b872fee7aea953ae6e736c8</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Beat me to it! I always post without looking and then feel like an idiot and this time I’m glad I stopped before I did it. Im buying his album but I feel like I need to go walk around Tampa in the pickle shirt
<3 I also picked up a few things to support him - if nothing else just to spite that shillmonster ex wife of his - :FU: love the idea of a chance running into her in a Starbucks with the pickle shirt on ! :lol: :lol:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Can someone whois really good at remembering Jaclyn's lies put together a timeline of when Jon was going through the worst of his addiction, their fake BS portraying a happy marriage AND when PickleDick entered into the picture?? Maybe then the minions would see what a piece of lying, cheating lump of shit she is.....
Plus it might help some of us (ME) make sense of her cheating and betraying Jon.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nattydread wrote:Can someone whois really good at remembering Jaclyn's lies put together a timeline of when Jon was going through the worst of his addiction, their fake BS portraying a happy marriage AND when PickleDick entered into the picture?? Maybe then the minions would see what a piece of lying, cheating lump of shit she is.....
Plus it might help some of us (ME) make sense of her cheating and betraying Jon.

I don't know if we will ever make sense of it. :(

He has accepted and is facing his responsibility in all that occurred. And just for that alone, he's growing. That monster will always be ready to pounce on him when he lets his guard down.
I really believe he wants to live and enjoy life
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

musika1218
Informer
Informer

Post by musika1218 »

barbs001 wrote:I just realized why the viper chick videos don't get more traction - it's because the idiot illiterate, lazy ass minions would have to READ the words and aren't being easily force fed them like other channels and jachole herself do.

Fucking lazy assholes!
I volunteer my voice if you guys need it! Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

barbs001
Informer
Informer

Post by barbs001 »

NomNomMinions wrote:Well, Jon's music video was far more tasteful and profound than I would've guessed. I don't mean that in a shitty way. It was filmed and edited in less than a month and it's not like some huge label is bankrolling it. I'm glad that he's using his platform and influence to bravely talk about addiction. That is very responsible and awesome. It's also cool that he is seemingly taking ownership of how his mistakes and his disease affected the people around him. Kudos for all of that.

I could see how the pressure to promote a lifestyle was/is difficult for both of them. But then again, Jaclyn seems to flaunt her wealth yet also pushes a narrative that her following isn't really a source of income when it is. She seems to push the "I'm just the girl next door vlogging about makeup" shtick when in reality she masterfully teases and launches under-performing products and it obviously brings in an abundance of money to buy outlandish material possessions. I wish she would just own the fact that she monetizes her social media accounts and act more grateful for her subs who literally bankroll the entire operation.

And even though Jaclyn's inconsistent stories, shilling, etc irks me to no end, I can empathize that his addiction must have been hard on her. It's hard to handle addiction--for the sufferer and the family members. It's difficult on anyone. There's no handbook on how to deal with that shit (unless you're a professional and even then it's not easy) and it is very draining and distressing. What I do take issue with, however, is that Jaclyn didn't attempt to keep her fandom from pestering and even harassing Jon. She appeared to leave a lot open to rampant speculation. I'm sure she was hurting but she also moved on. She could've done things more tactfully given the severity of his disease and for her own privacy/wellbeing. I wish she would've been more private about their issues and publicly told her fandom to not bother him as his recovery is a delicate matter and thousands of shitty comments from minions could have easily triggered a relapse.

I'm glad Jon is better. I do hope it's not lost on him that his financial privilege allowed him opportunities to pursue rehab. So many working people don't have the time to attend rehab much less pay for it. I guess I'm just saying that I hope he continues to use his platform to help others and diminish the stigma.

I don't fault either of them for divorcing. It was likely for the best. But, Jaclyn (after the fact) could've been far more responsible and private, which would've been best for BOTH of them, their friends, new partners, and families.

She knew who she was marrying. But she was young then, so I'll give her that.

BUT... when she was partying with Jackie and whoever in there homes, in front of the addict long, LONG before this 'divorce' - I DO fault that bitch. She knew better, she's a damn adult - she just didn't care obviously.

'And even though Jaclyn's inconsistent stories, shilling, etc irks me' - really - the reason she kept up this charade, fabrications, outright lies was for her dollars, all for money - fuck Jon and what he needed, SHE needed the money. 'I haven't been in love with Jon for a long time..' fuck her and her lying ass self lying to EVERYONE so it didn't impact her coins.

That isn't how you treat or tempt those who you love who are vulnerable. I don't believe she was so damaged by this, she was concerned for her SM presence and her money. She kept up the charade so suckers would continue to support her lying ass self.

She gets no pass - she's a complete and utterly horrible human being. She does her daddy proud.

Glitterandlace
Debater
Debater

Post by Glitterandlace »

I honestly loved Jon’s video and the little light it did shed was what we all knew but may help clue in her mini onions. I knew the last few years she was sort of I don’t resenting Jon for not being “YouTube husband or Instagram Husband” I think she was always in a competition with Desi and Steven. She was trying to change her husband and it took a toll on him, and then he grew into a liability for her in photo shoots or at parties.... people would soon find out he was on something. Instead of standing by her husband and getting him help and letting him lean on her just a bit since she was financially able to get him the best she acted like pure shit. She couldn’t just give him any of her energy it seemed, if it’s not about snowflake she doesn’t want any part. She’s cruel and just a vitriolic piece of sh*t.

barbs001
Informer
Informer

Post by barbs001 »

Glitterandlace wrote:I honestly loved Jon’s video and the little light it did shed was what we all knew but may help clue in her mini onions. I knew the last few years she was sort of I don’t resenting Jon for not being “YouTube husband or Instagram Husband” I think she was always in a competition with Desi and Steven. She was trying to change her husband and it took a toll on him, and then he grew into a liability for her in photo shoots or at parties.... people would soon find out he was on something. Instead of standing by her husband and getting him help and letting him lean on her just a bit since she was financially able to get him the best she acted like pure shit. She couldn’t just give him any of her energy it seemed, if it’s not about snowflake she doesn’t want any part. She’s cruel and just a vitriolic piece of sh*t.
So much YES! she's copied the fuck out of everybody and she obviously thought his 'j-o-b' was beneath her social media status because you know, Katy and Desi were serious couple goals and still are, man I hate he word 'goals' now! But that partying like it was a weekend on a fucking Tues/Wed/Thurs and in their home showed how little she really cared for her kept man.

And look at him actually having a life after her! How insulting to her fat head ego :rofl:

teasipper92
Debater
Debater

Post by teasipper92 »

sevenof91 wrote:I'm mainly a lurker on here but way to go Jon. Loved the first song, Aaron's vocals are beautiful. The entire vibe kind of feels like early 2000s 30 seconds to Mars. I love it, you don't really get music like that anymore. I even Pre-ordered the vinyl to help support him. The entire track makes makes grindmywife sound like 3 cats fighting in an alleyway.

Off topic but when we lost Chester Bennington it hurt so much; I just wish he knew how much we all cared. I hope Jon does well. Addiction is horrible.

Also, he was far too kind about her in that interview. He made her seem like she was some sort of Saint and he was blessed to breathe the same air as her. They both had problems but Jon seems to be the one that has grown and accepted his flaws.
Oh god losing Chester hurt so much. I’m a huge fan of him and LP.

piiiiink
Debater
Debater

Post by piiiiink »

I’m sure Jaclyn would’ve bragged that she helped Jon through his addiction if she actually did anything.

don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

PaPaPaPanda
Learner
Learner

Post by PaPaPaPanda »

So I’m analyzing this as I write it - obviously living with an addict is extremely difficult. Finding out your significant other is doing this behind your back multiple times is probably even worse and realizing they’ve been lying to you strikes a cord. I dealt with an alcoholic boyfriend for 4 years of my college life, I was pushed physically, shoved around, treated like shit when he was drunk. I had to drag him to the bathroom or his bed so many times so he didn’t choke on his own vomit from how he was laying. We fought so much, and so hard and I kept telling myself “you love this person, if you leave them they will die, they need you”. Eventually.. I walked away, I had had enough, I wanted nothing to do with him subconsciously so I one day took all of his booze from his house and the money he had. I waited till he found out and when he was screaming at me calling me a thief I threw his money and alcohol and told him that’s what’s important to you, so it’s all yours, don’t contact me ever again.

Our relationship was toxic. It brought out the WORST in me, I would never steal from someone, but at that moment I was like I need to get my point across loud and clear. I wasn’t even thinking when I did it, I was on autopilot from hate and anger.

If she couldn’t handle it anymore, then it’s good she got out. However, I think she could have done a better job of it. I also feel bad in a sense that she started dating a friend of his sooooo soon after they broke up. It’s obvious there’s some resentment there, but as I see Jon’s story I see that there is a lot more to this whole situation. He felt like a trophy husband, it’s obvious. He probably felt like he was not contributing, that type of mentality can lead you down a horrible road marriage wise. I make the money in my relationship, and I have to constantly fight with my family that just because my husband chose employment that doesn’t bring in as much as myself (he’s a fireman) that I am proud of my husband and his dreams. It’s not easy on my husband so I bet you that it wasn’t easy on Jon seeing his wife surpass him, have people judge him and throw him to the side and he probably felt like this lifestyle wasn’t for him. He needed an out but he didn’t know how to get it.

That’s just my two cents though..

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jaclynhill1”