• Advertisement

Jaquaylyn QVC Shill #SurpriseIt’sStillMorphe pt 77

Jaquaylyn QVC Shill #SurpriseIt’sStillMorphe pt 77

Postby auntiflo13 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:37 am

Carry on gossiping ! Thankyou to spill_the_tea for the fantastic thread name :love2: :love2: :love2:
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Advertisement

Re: Jaquaylyn QVC Shill #SurpriseIt’sStillMorphe pt 77

Postby fizzwizz12 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:59 am

Great name :tu:

God, Claire's has better looking and lasting sunglasses than this fake ass rip off brand.

And yes, the sheeple need to know that quay is the morphe of sunglasses
“I’ve never been an inspiration before…I don’t like this much responsibility.”
fizzwizz12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby choochy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:01 am

<3 Love the new title :respekt: the person that critiqued the picture of Jack was spot on. It looks like Jack stole one of Nikita Dragon's wig! Good luck to her trying to sell those sunnies. Dey ugly and cheap looking.
:love2: Welcome to the viper rooms :love2:
choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby bloopz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 am

Someone in the IG comments said Jaclyn is a good business woman for getting a deal with Quay. No bitch Morphe just passed her over bc she needed a new babysitter for a while. She'll be passed right back to Morphe in a few months
:horny: :halo:
bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby sarahfisher » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:46 am

The CEO of Morphe is also executive chairman of Quay Australia....

Keeping it all in the family!
sarahfisher
Informer
Informer

Postby handmadedolly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:19 am

bloopz wrote:Someone in the IG comments said Jaclyn is a good business woman for getting a deal with Quay. No bitch Morphe just passed her over bc she needed a new babysitter for a while. She'll be passed right back to Morphe in a few months

They were like "you can't mention Morphe for a little bit so you'll mention Quay instead. The mini onions won't suspect a thing!"
handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby cmarie88 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:33 am

I haven’t posted in a while because this thread moves so fast that my tea is always cold by the time I show up - I came to say, I’m not surprised Quay is run by Morphe because my first experience with them was TERRIBLE. I’m talking I bought sunglasses and like two days after the return window the frame just fell out, and customer service was less than helpful. They basically told me tough shit and gave me a coupon. The funny part was I politely mentioned this on IG and they BLOCKED me!! I was like... is this a business or a 13 year old’s (ie, Jaclyn) page??

I will say though that was a few years ago and their service has gotten much better. I can’t wait to see though how Jaclyn tanks this one. Her sunglasses, except for the pair with the metal (who knows what the fck they are called because her reveal was terrible and said nothing useful) look like Desi’s with a few minor changes that end up making them worse. This is unimpressive at best and I doubt these will do anywhere near as well has the High Keys did.

Final thought - I was lurking around twitter to see the reaction to the collab - that mini onion glamour by ally that’s been mentioned here a handful of times popped up. Almost every single tweet is about Jaclyn, and peppered in are a few talking about how awful her life is. She can tie any scenario back to Wacko and I find it so unsettling. To be so singularly focused on one interest is bizarre enough but when it’s someone like Jaclyn?? Cringe to the extreme :?
cmarie88
Learner
Learner

Postby morrigan_88 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:52 am

The promo photos are really tacky, and you can't even see the glasses in all that mess... so weird.
*English is not my first language*
morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Postby bd20112 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:57 am

auntiflo13 wrote:Carry on gossiping ! Thankyou to spill_the_tea for the fantastic thread name :love2: :love2: :love2:

:rofl: that hashtag is fantastic. I'd love to see it trend :rofl:
bd20112
Learner
Learner

Postby usecodejacattack2017 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:59 am

Love the thread name :love2:
I use talk to text so take up my grammar and spelling mistakes with Apple. :HK:
usecodejacattack2017
Debater
Debater

Postby UghhAsIf » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:04 am

Ladies making the video, don't forget to watermark every image that goes into it, just so the drama channels don't make it as their "own". :tu:

Also, great thread name! I had NO idea that Quay is affiliated with Morphe, but honestly...now that I think about it HAHAHA It doesn't fucking surprise me. :rofl:
UghhAsIf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby MissPrissyPriss » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:13 am

I honestly though she was Nikita Dragun in that cotton candy blondish nightmare of a wig picture.
I may or may not get paid for my affiliate codes and links.
(Okay ...we all know I wouldn’t list them if I didn’t get coin)
MissPrissyPriss
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby UghhAsIf » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:18 am

Here are some cropped versions of the promo images from the Quay website:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UghhAsIf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby Petty_West » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:19 am

I also had no idea that Morphe and Quay were related. I have/love my High Keys and now I am really fucking sad I can't support them anymore, but I want nothing to do with that mess.

The comparison of everything about Jacko's collab with Desi's... how does she manage to make everything so tacky and awful? Desi's marketing with them always looked badass and Jacko's is like the Nikita Dragun meets the Las Vegas strip. Ew. Also I wonder if Lana Jewelry takes issue with the blatant ripoff of their jewelry for her "sunglass chain."
Petty_West
Informer
Informer

Postby starsicle11 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:30 am

Jaclyn will forever be the corny Soccer Mom that tries way too hard to be cool and relevant.
starsicle11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby UghhAsIf » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:33 am

I also put these together so you guys can see how BLATANTLY SIMILAR her glasses are to Desi’s collection.

And @Petty_West, I hear you! I have a pair of the Sahara’s that Desi came out with and I love mine too

Sorry the logo from the app is on the names of the glasses. In the second image, the bottom frames are On The Low II

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UghhAsIf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby cingirl » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:46 am

Fixed them, had to add the correct logoImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
cingirl
Debater
Debater

Postby pepesylvia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:49 am

okay maybe i am tacky af but i like the upgrade glasses but i will never ever support morphe/quay/jaclyn. does anyone know any dupes/cheap sunglasses brands that come in whatever trendy styles?
pepesylvia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Petty_West » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:11 am

pepesylvia wrote:okay maybe i am tacky af but i like the upgrade glasses but i will never ever support morphe/quay/jaclyn. does anyone know any dupes/cheap sunglasses brands that come in whatever trendy styles?

Try zerouv.com, they have tons of dupes of designer glasses and they're cheap AF.
Petty_West
Informer
Informer

Postby LadyJuliana » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:12 am

But But But... Kylie did it... and she is basically Kylie's TWIN so why wouldn't this be her logical choice? This tramp I swear...

http://www.latimes.com/fashion/la-ig-ww ... story.html
LadyJuliana
Learner
Learner

Postby ladyevil » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:24 am

UghhAsIf wrote:I also put these together so you guys can see how BLATANTLY SIMILAR her glasses are to Desi’s collection.

I thought the same thing as soon as I saw them! A complete ripoff! I was cringing so hard when she revealed it with that Spanish music and putting the sunglasses on her dog too. Desi must be just rolling her eyes at what a wannabe this chick is. So weird.

Like other people have said, the glasses look like something you could buy at Claires or a mall kiosk. So tacky and ugly. IMO Desi and Kylie who they collabed with previously have some kind of aspirational aspect to their fashion, whereas Jaclyn is the last person I would ever want to emulate because she doesn't even have a personal style and looks trashy all the damn time. When I saw the reveal on her Insta story I literally said "ew" out loud to myself. She probably threw a tantrum until mama Linda pulled some strings bc she wanted to be like her idols.

And by the way, Quay sunglasses suck. I have a pair from years ago (not a guru collab) and they broke a few weeks into wearing them. I've had them repaired several times but they keep breaking again so I've given up. Made in China upsold crap just like Morphe!
ladyevil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Bootyguru2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:34 am

OT butttt... As others have said, these threads move so fast! On the last thread, someone mentioned Jaclyn’s might be the fastest moving thread in GG. I’ve always wondered this, as I’ve also thought the same! Do any of the mods know if it is?? Inquiring minds ;)

The glasses are terrible. Really sad bc I like some of the Quay styles, but never bit the bullet in buying some. Now I’m glad I never did.
Bootyguru2
Informer
Informer

Postby barbs001 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:45 am

Petty_West wrote:
pepesylvia wrote:okay maybe i am tacky af but i like the upgrade glasses but i will never ever support morphe/quay/jaclyn. does anyone know any dupes/cheap sunglasses brands that come in whatever trendy styles?

Try zerouv.com, they have tons of dupes of designer glasses and they're cheap AF.

I posted a comment on the Nakita looking pic and tagged Nakita saying I was so surprised how much haclyn looked like Nakita ( :rofl: , NOT a compliment) and then said they should search Aliexpress or ebay using search - flat top sunglasses and studded sunglasses and they'd find inexpensive dupes at a fraction of the price.

The comment was deleted - how rude :wink:
barbs001
Talker
Talker

Postby nattydread » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:54 am

Does anyone know if Morpoop was invested in Quay when Desi and Kylie did their collabs? And why are finding out now after Jaquaylyn is collabing with quay that Morpoop is involved? It's safe to say that anything Linda and jaquaylyn touches looks cheap and tacky!
nattydread
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby ladyevil » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:27 am

Bootyguru2 wrote:The glasses are terrible. Really sad bc I like some of the Quay styles, but never bit the bullet in buying some. Now I’m glad I never did.

I'm pretty sure that Quay is made in China, like Morphe. It's just marked up and branded to make it look expensive when really you can get the exact same thing for a fraction of the price if you go right to the source (Aliexpress etc). In fact I found dupes of some of the new ones so easily with just a quick search:

Roxanne: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HBK-201 ... 38873.html

Very busy: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HAPIGOO ... 04163.html

There are tons of dupes for Desi's collection too. Of course it's better to go with ethical products etc but if you're going to buy China stuff anyways this way saves tons of money and is better than padding these guru's pockets even further, in my opinion. They're prob even nicer quality than Quay's too based on my experience with them.
ladyevil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Jaclynhill1
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge