Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fraudlyn IHonestlyLieAboutEverything Hill - Part 74

Post by Meomix »

Tspiller wrote:New thread name idea:

Scamlyn LawsuitonFleek Hill
Jacklyn on a Hill Cranking Her Shills Collecting all Those Hundred Dollar Bills.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

oceanavenue wrote:Image

Even though Jaclyn wouldn’t tell the truth anyways I still hope this happens. Someone should confront her face to face and have control over the footage and editing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only reason why this low life bitch wants a face to face interview is so that she clock HFTT's face and send her fans after her, it's so fucking obvious it's insulting. You think we don't know you aren't trying to pull a Karina Kaboom 2.0?

You want a face to face interview that badly? Go and take it up with Vox, they seem to be keeping track of the shit show you have created all by yourself.

Ahhbiyatch19
Debater
Debater

Post by Ahhbiyatch19 »

Ugh Waxilyn stop it! That was the only thing that I thought of when I saw the preview.. I get hyping it but damn there’s also the benefit of dropping without notice so that she doesn’t have time to “prepare “ with her PR “team” - I have a feeling that part 1 won’t be super harsh for some reason it’ll take pt 2 or pt 3 to b able to drop the crazy shit. I am crossing my fingers and toes that shit makes it out! I keep thinking about beautysleuths original vid with the email receipts being uploaded and then taken down! I’m hitting notifications with bells and whistles!!!!! I sincerely hope that the truth comes to light and people see what’s going on - AND PLEASE EDUCATE ME HAHA! It would be great to see things we don’t know here which it’s looking like there may be some stuff?! We shall see I respect HFFT and Teaspills research and process they don’t use a bunch of conjecture- this series will be HUGE FOR THEM
And Jackos mini onions can have the facts and be left to make their own EDUCATED opinions of their idol-

I doubt this will be “the end” of her but hopefully it’ll open peoples eyes so that they aren’t sheep and change the beauty gooroos for the better! Bc it’s so shady right now to the point that it’s disgusting!

Also I’m secretly happy for Jon haha if these vids all make it to air and are done right it’ll help him significantly. It HAS to be infuriating to see all of the lies she’s putting out there and then see her get away with it. While he is being trolled constantly for being petty?! I know her “truth” video royally pissed me off - also the interview with HFTT would be a total waste of time- Jackos pathological (not diagnosing) to the point where SHE BELIEVES THE LIES!! it’s equal parts narcissism, denial, and deceit.
Anywho CANNOT WAIT FOR 9/15 I hope nothing happens to interrupt anything !!! :love2: :respekt: Teaspill and HFTT

:FU: Waxo
Use code JACKATTACK for 10% less drama :FU:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

made a new thread for you: viewtopic.php?f=323&t=34192

<3

Return to “Jaclynhill1”