Jaclyn EiLIARs - The Vault shit show en fleek - Part 73

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn EiLIARs - The Vault shit show en fleek - Part 73

Post by UghhAsIf »

Better look at their faces:

At least Jackie knows how to bring out her features with makeup...jackass just looks like a tranny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhbiyatch19
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ahhbiyatch19 »

WOW! I just rewatched the Momager review- it’s so damn clear that there’s something going on there. She either was paid to give a bad review or did so to hype her own products. Damn it would be satisfying to see Kylie try to review the vault!!! The beginning seemed very forced in the sense it was too complimentary with so many details.. usually a sign of lying mix that with the fact to me it sounded rehearsed. The “cool tone brown “ thing was fake and felt rehearsed and she definitely created that kick back. I’m just saying it want right!

Mix that with what we know now about certain rates and HER REVIEWS!!! My favorite comment: “I would never release a product like this I would send it back to the lab” LO freakin L!!!! Holy shit :FU: Wacko
Use code JACKATTACK for 10% less drama :FU:

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Just decoded her tweet using a bullshit filter app and here is what she actually said.

9 years ago today I put on a bomb ass dress, had some shots and decided to walk down the aisle to marry some guy, did I mention that I looked AMAZING! I just wish my eyeshadow had been more pigmented, stop yourself from having eyeshadow regret by buying my Vault collection available only at Morphe.com! Now I am divorced and SO thankful to that dude for introducing me to my current dude who gives me multiple orgasms every night and leaves me wetter than one of my new brushes *Exclusively available at Morphe.com LIMITED EDITION BUY NOW* after I spray it with Fix Plus. Thank you to past me for teaching current me how to live my best life HUNTY! Did I tell you all how awesome I am?

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

UghhAsIf wrote:Better look at their faces:

At least Jackie knows how to bring out her features with makeup...jackass just looks like a tranny.

\

They both look like they'd be kicked off RuPaul's Drag Race first.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

She changed her IG profile picture to the “Crown of Shit Brushes” picture. Wonder if she got paid to do that since she doesn’t do anything for free. (Wonder how much BunBoy has to pay her since she doesn’t do ANYTHING for free!)
Same shit, different day

stella1994
Learner
Learner

Post by stella1994 »

I hope this link works but I saw this on Instagram and I was like Jaclyn??? Is that you???

BlendBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by BlendBitch »

TestyStar wrote:Me, me, me..... WTF did she learn? She repeated the same damn pattern of CHEATING with her boyfriend’s (Jon at the time) friend and then 9 years later she did again with bun boy who is Jon’s friend!!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... da7a91.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180829</span><span>/</span><span>cb8a769fe30914da0978efde11da7a91</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Classic narcissistic behavior... they won’t “discard” you until they have another source of narcissistic supply lined up...

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Have you guys seen this yet?

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

bloopz wrote:HOLD UP - i'm just now learning about all this drama going on with Hacklyn & I'm SCREAMING at her telling people to put TAPE on the brush case to keep it close. Morphe has been using the cheapest packaging from wholesalers seen at makeup tradeshows for decades & can't even spend the extra money to add a little metal clasp, magnets or even a little band to wrap around it.
Morphe is trying so hard to be high end but they are the true definition of cheap af. This brand & their little postergirl are so nasty
Lol the tape thing fucking killed me too. Way make your product sound like an overpriced piece of shit lmao. Saddest part is, you know her minions won't care.

Post by Guest »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:Just decoded her tweet using a bullshit filter app and here is what she actually said.

9 years ago today I put on a bomb ass dress, had some shots and decided to walk down the aisle to marry some guy, did I mention that I looked AMAZING! I just wish my eyeshadow had been more pigmented, stop yourself from having eyeshadow regret by buying my Vault collection available only at Morphe.com! Now I am divorced and SO thankful to that dude for introducing me to my current dude who gives me multiple orgasms every night and leaves me wetter than one of my new brushes *Exclusively available at Morphe.com LIMITED EDITION BUY NOW* after I spray it with Fix Plus. Thank you to past me for teaching current me how to live my best life HUNTY! Did I tell you all how awesome I am?
You forgot “use code JACATTACK and save 10% *giggle*”

Also I totally forgot about how she regretted the lip fillers at first. That is hilarious.

InvisibleK
Learner
Learner

Post by InvisibleK »

ragnarok wrote:I hope that video, the trash vault and the trash brushes really do end this "size 8" monkey toed stiff faced, no eyes, lying wax figure bitchImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
All that money and she dresses like a fucking hooker all the damn time. I can't.

AllHailTheQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by AllHailTheQueen »

TestyStar wrote:Do you all remember when Fraudlyn gave the bad review for Momager and specifically said “I hope you appreciate my honesty” when she announced the upload of the vid?

This bitch knew all along she was getting coin for the bad review and had the fucking audacity to say that! MANIPULATIVE ass she is!!

not to mention this bitch doesnt put out any videos for months and months and months unless its a morphe ad she isn’t disclosing but then just randomly decides to film a negative review out of nowhere, something she never did in her life ???? red flags everywhere!!! she had to be paid for it, she just had to be, nothing but a hefty offer to do so by Morphe would “inspire” her to do such a thing.. esp to Kylie?? a “close” friend (didnt she say she was close with the kardashians once?? lol) i bet not being invited to kim and mario’s event def didnt help and spite kicked in also.. but still Linda must have offered her bank!!! to film a bash video and..... *sigh* “WORK”??? and she waited til the perfect moment to put that vid up conveniently a few wks before the vault release.... it should be illegal that she gets away with not disclosing sponsorships and ads... but these idiots still believe her.. it amazes me

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

The gag is that the Kylie's Momager collection has better reviews than Jaclyn's vault crap.
:horny: :halo:

AllHailTheQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by AllHailTheQueen »

InvisibleK wrote:
ragnarok wrote:I hope that video, the trash vault and the trash brushes really do end this "size 8" monkey toed stiff faced, no eyes, lying wax figure bitchImage

All that money and she dresses like a fucking hooker all the damn time. I can't.
that’s because she IS a hooker... the lying bitch gets paid to fuck the public

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I think Jackie did her makeup actually. The JHC account has her tagged as the makeup artist. Did she say somewhere that Jackie did her makeup? Maybe i missed it

ANGELMAMMA
Informer
Informer

Post by ANGELMAMMA »

A little more tea: My neighbor and her pre-teen daughter stopped by today. The girl, who knows I'm into make-up, says she's not going to ask her mom for any Jaclyn Hill Morphe brushes. When I asked why, she grabs a new foundation brush she bought recently out of her pocket, and a picture of Fraudlyn's foundation brush. Then she says...this is why, except for her name on it, it looks exactly like my ColourPop brush!!!!

Sure enough....same white handle and silver band holding in the miserable shedding brush! (although my own Colourpop brushes have been pretty good on the whole!)

whackmatte
Learner
Learner

Post by whackmatte »

AllHailTheQueen wrote:
InvisibleK wrote:
ragnarok wrote:I hope that video, the trash vault and the trash brushes really do end this "size 8" monkey toed stiff faced, no eyes, lying wax figure bitch[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 242345.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180827</span><span>/</span><span>ee17a7f309e6a6695a28cf3a5e242345</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

that’s because she IS a hooker... the lying bitch gets paid to fuck the public
She looks like Pebbles Flintstone

Crazybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Crazybitch »

UReallyCare wrote:I’m sure she will probably spew some shit about how they bonded over time because of Jon’s drug addiction!

The verbal diarrhea she has is unreal!

* insert eye roll here*
Yes to this! It will probably go something like this:

You guuuyyyss I’ve been seeing things on social media and felt like I should address it. Yes I’m in a relationship with bunboy and he and I are in love. I did not cheat on Jon. You have to understand he and i’s relationship was strained for years and he and I didn’t love each other anymore. I want Jon to be happy and he wants the same for Bunboy and I. We have jons blessing. I didn’t plan on this but he and I bonded over our concern for Jon when he relapsed. Bunboy was there for I and it was just natural when we fell in love because he and I had been friends for many years. I never want to disappoint my subscribers especially since you keep buying my crap products so I can live the rich life. Don’t forget to check out my morphe vault collection that has the most pigmented, creamy, butteriest colors ever created. You have to use my brush collection with them to get the best results. Use my new code JaclynLuvsBunboy4ever for 10% off

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

ANGELMAMMA wrote:A little more tea: My neighbor and her pre-teen daughter stopped by today. The girl, who knows I'm into make-up, says she's not going to ask her mom for any Jaclyn Hill Morphe brushes. When I asked why, she grabs a new foundation brush she bought recently out of her pocket, and a picture of Fraudlyn's foundation brush. Then she says...this is why, except for her name on it, it looks exactly like my ColourPop brush!!!!

Sure enough....same white handle and silver band holding in the miserable shedding brush! (although my own Colourpop brushes have been pretty good on the whole!)
That's what Jaclyn's brushes reminded me of! Lol. I have a few Colorpop brushes myself (both eye and face) and I've had very little to no shedding -- love them.

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Genuine question - how does Morphe seem to have all this cash? They can't be that successful - are they? It just blows my mind.
tittysprinkles

Return to “Jaclynhill1”