CracklynEilers#NoCosmeticsLine/Nohubbyenfleek - Part 70

GlitteringFairy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CracklynEilers#NoCosmeticsLine/Nohubbyenfleek - Part 70

Post by GlitteringFairy »

advnam wrote:Sorry for the rant, I'm done with beauty influencers. I'll just stick to watching Lisa Eldridge on YouTube because she seems to be the only sane person on there, who actually knows how to use makeup properly.
I totally agree about Jaclyn, and I wanted to say I met Lisa Eldridge and she's even more lovely in person.

advnam
Learner
Learner

Post by advnam »

GlitteringFairy wrote:
advnam wrote:Sorry for the rant, I'm done with beauty influencers. I'll just stick to watching Lisa Eldridge on YouTube because she seems to be the only sane person on there, who actually knows how to use makeup properly.
I totally agree about Jaclyn, and I wanted to say I met Lisa Eldridge and she's even more lovely in person.
That's amazing! I would love the opportunity meet her (or have her do my makeup!!-would legit cry and ruin it)!

ANGELMAMMA
Informer
Informer

Post by ANGELMAMMA »

I long ago decided I would not buy ANYTHING Jaclyn promoted. Even if I like it!!!

As to her "best life" picture in the Fendi jacket, all I could notice were those size 12 feet in white tennis shoes!!!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I'm just tired of ALL this. Between waiting to see when ULTA would carry it (they said they couldn't confirm because they like to keep an element of surprise) and waiting for it to be launched with no specific time to get online, to deciding which ones to get.....I'm over it. Launch a palette online the day before people can buy it and be done. and have the shelves at Brick and Mortar ready to go. Stop with the games, the hype, the sold outs, the bulls***.

Vannah81
Debater
Debater

Post by Vannah81 »

I love watching her life unravel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyyitsess
Learner
Learner

Post by heyyitsess »

She’s SO GRATEFUL everyone caught on to how much of a scam artist her and Linda Morphe are??? :roll: I can’t believe her minions actually believe a word she & Morphe are even saying about this failed launch, lol. Once again though, it’s everyone else’s fault but hers. It’s all about the money with her and Morphe. I don’t feel bad for either of them. She’s suuuuuch a perfectionist that she still doesn’t have her cosmetic line after so many years, but yet she’s releasing shitty Morphe eyeshadow palettes??? Probably because when something like this goes wrong, she needs SOMEONE to blame because it’s definitely NOT her fault. :roll: No, ma’am! *in Rich Lux voice*

green_eyed_momma
Talker
Talker

Post by green_eyed_momma »

Notice how she looks away from the camera when she snaps about it. Liars always look away.
heyyitsess wrote:She’s SO GRATEFUL everyone caught on to how much of a scam artist her and Linda Morphe are??? :roll: I can’t believe her minions actually believe a word she & Morphe are even saying about this failed launch, lol. Once again though, it’s everyone else’s fault but hers. It’s all about the money with her and Morphe. I don’t feel bad for either of them. She’s suuuuuch a perfectionist that she still doesn’t have her cosmetic line after so many years, but yet she’s releasing shitty Morphe eyeshadow palettes??? Probably because when something like this goes wrong, she needs SOMEONE to blame because it’s definitely NOT her fault. :roll: No, ma’am! *in Rich Lux voice*
Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Lmfao. It's so clear why she's suddenly pushing the launch date back. She fears her gravy boat may dry up just a bit with these influencers saying how shitty these palettes are.

I was recently gifted her palette from the last launch, my mom didn't know I no longer support Jaclyn Hill. That palette is shit too.

How her stupid ass minions eat her shit up is beyond me. Either they're brain dead or too young to know how much of a lair someone can be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

eff this. im going to the chanel counter at nordstrom to see what’s new with their quads. :FU:

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

advnam wrote:Jaclyn Hill and her greed is the reason I stopped watching beauty channels on YouTube. They are just so fake and shady that I can't handle it anymore. And don't even get me started on the consumerism--why does anyone need 35 palettes and every single foundation shade in PR?? I'm also losing respect for a lot of the cosmetic companies as well.
All the influencers look exactly the same with their Botox faces, filler lips, 6 layers of foundation, concealer, contour, highlight and bake--they literally look like clowns. No one in real life goes out looking like that except for them, and they think it looks good! Its so disturbing to see people taking their beauty advice and walking around public like that.
Also, why does every influencer feel the need to release their own cosmetic lines? Its so unnecessary, and just shows greed IMO.

Sorry for the rant, I'm done with beauty influencers. I'll just stick to watching Lisa Eldridge on YouTube because she seems to be the only sane person on there, who actually knows how to use makeup properly.
I had a customer today that looked like she watches youtube for makeup advice. Her contour was so unblended and harsh she literally had stripes on her face and her foundation was thick and cakey looking. It's honestly so sad.

TestyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TestyStar »

The comments from KJB’s IG post on her shit palettes are great!! It’s time for her minions to wake up and realize what a con artist and liar she is.

cingirl
Informer
Informer

Post by cingirl »

As I wrote before, I figured she knew the eye shadows were not so great when she wasn't pushing them down our throats every 5 seconds. Ridiculous.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Perhaps this is all a publicity stunt. That’s a lot of money to lose by not releasing and then having to re do a shit ton of them. I’m so over this bitch.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

I think I'm jumping on the packaging conspiracy bandwagon. I really don't believe that they'd recall the whole thing for just a few shades being patchy. I think something went down with Becca behind the scenes and when it's finally re-launched, it'll have different packaging. Side-note, the comments on Reddit about this whole thing have been refreshingly not pro-Jaclyn.

Sierra25
Informer
Informer

Post by Sierra25 »

So shady that she still hasn’t made a post announcing it on her Instagram!

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

H8trAide wrote:Perhaps this is all a publicity stunt. That’s a lot of money to lose by not releasing and then having to re do a shit ton of them. I’m so over this bitch.

like kjb said the palettes were probably only 2$ to make each so they won't lose too much money

Sent from my LGK20 using Tapatalk

cingirl
Informer
Informer

Post by cingirl »

cheesecakelover wrote:
H8trAide wrote:Perhaps this is all a publicity stunt. That’s a lot of money to lose by not releasing and then having to re do a shit ton of them. I’m so over this bitch.

like kjb said the palettes were probably only 2$ to make each so they won't lose too much money

Sent from my LGK20 using Tapatalk
Not only that, but they'll recycle them, they might end up adding the greens to future morphe palettes or selling them them individually. They definitely won't end up in trash can in China.

jess10041
Learner
Learner

Post by jess10041 »

Can someone create a new thread??

criniti88
Talker
Talker

Post by criniti88 »

Whatever the thread name it needs to continue to have Eilers in it from now on.

Let's take Jons surname off her since she's holding onto it till death.

Ughh_guru
Talker
Talker

Post by Ughh_guru »

Lol sure they are gonna lose "millions" of dollars. I am 100% sure they will either repackage the shadows into other palettes or will actually do nothing and launch the same shitty palettes Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “Jaclynhill1”