CracklynEilers#NoCosmeticsLine/Nohubbyenfleek - Part 70

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thankyou to Spill_the_tea for the thread name suggestion which got the highest votes. We had some other fantastic suggestions so, keep them coming for the next thread ..... <3 <3 <3
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: CracklynEilers#NoCosmeticsLine/Nohubbyenfleek - Part 70

Post by 123xyz »

I haven't followed Jac that long, so what' the meaning be hind Cracklyn?

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pepesylvia »

:love2: :love2:

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

123xyz wrote:I haven't followed Jac that long, so what' the meaning be hind Cracklyn?
Alleged drug use, cocaine. She exhibits quite a few of the symptoms. (Hope this doesn't full under "diagnosing")

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

this thread name is iconic :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Daintydoll wrote:
123xyz wrote:I haven't followed Jac that long, so what' the meaning be hind Cracklyn?
Alleged drug use, cocaine. She exhibits quite a few of the symptoms. (Hope this doesn't full under "diagnosing")
Which symptoms? Outside of excitement, boost in confidence, mood swings, and being talkative I haven't noticed. Granted, I watch her old videos more so that's probably why I haven't picked up on it.

spill_the_tea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spill_the_tea »

123xyz wrote:
Daintydoll wrote:
Which symptoms? Outside of excitement, boost in confidence, mood swings, and being talkative I haven't noticed. Granted, I watch her old videos more so that's probably why I haven't picked up on it.
A lot of it has to do with photos where her pupils are HUGE, I mean, basically taking up her whole eye. Which could be normal but it’s usually in photos when there was flash or it was light outside, etc.

And then there’s the all hours of the night dance parties which are frequent and not common for someone in their late 20’s. There are more things but those two come to mind in addition to what you mentioned

Sorry for any double posts, it’s Tapatalk’s fault
“anything is possible if you lie” -Jaclyn Hill, probably

spill_the_tea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spill_the_tea »

123xyz wrote:
Daintydoll wrote:
Oh yeah, and coke bloat. Lol

“anything is possible if you lie” -Jaclyn Hill, probably

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

spill_the_tea wrote:
123xyz wrote:
Daintydoll wrote:
Oh yeah, and coke bloat. Lol

Oh yeah, her face is huuuggeee now. It's honestly scary. Her cheekbones have been eaten up.

dogs4me
Learner
Learner

Post by dogs4me »

Lol did anyone else see that CC Suarez comment on Rachel’s blog post...
She’s so desperate wow

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

dogs4me wrote:Lol did anyone else see that CC Suarez comment on Rachel’s blog post...
She’s so desperate wow

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 91fc8b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180525</span><span>/</span><span>29f80dda0b2a23d128ed2e6a2091fc8b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

It wasn't that long ago that CC Suarez had an account on here and was slagging everyone off !!!! She's such a hypocrite !!!!

'Cracklyn' could also be used to describe Jaclyn's face with several layers of make up on - which threatens to crack at any moment ;)
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

It’s scary how the Stan’s will go so hard for her still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

123xyz wrote:
Daintydoll wrote:
A lot of girls I went to high school were cokeheads and the symptoms I see enlarged pupils, the constant excited nature or "extra" personality, social isolation, mood swings, great highs and lows in confidence, paranoia and a need for privacy. These girls would be very outgoing in the morning, then go in a great low and confuse everyone's interactions for invasion of privacy, but after lunch would be wide-eyed and excited about life again.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

LMAO @ the title- no husband, no makeup ALL FAIL!!! :tu: :rofl:

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

dogs4me wrote:Lol did anyone else see that CC Suarez comment on Rachel’s blog post...
She’s so desperate wow

THIS BITCH. I can’t. How are you gonna have a GG account AND blatantly follow gossip channels on YouTube then turn around and sniff up the ZsaZsa and Ava Eilers’ asses? That’s some ballsy shit. I can’t decide whether she’s a fucking moron or if she’s just brave.

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Did anyone notice Jaclyn fell off the face of the earth when Kylie had her baby? It's like she did her divorce to get attention. That may be reaching but I wouldn't put it past her to do anything for attention.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

FlamesOfRebirth wrote:Did anyone notice Jaclyn fell off the face of the earth when Kylie had her baby? It's like she did her divorce to get attention. That may be reaching but I wouldn't put it past her to do anything for attention.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
She would have been better off pulling a Khloé. People may have had a different, more positive opinion of her if she had handled it with more tact and class, ie. not discussing it period and keeping it moving by focusing on work.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

canispeak wrote:
She’s so desperate wow

THIS BITCH. I can’t. How are you gonna have a GG account AND blatantly follow gossip channels on YouTube then turn around and sniff up the ZsaZsa and Ava Eilers’ asses? That’s some ballsy shit. I can’t decide whether she’s a fucking moron or if she’s just brave.

Can y’all explain all this with this CC person? Who is she? What’s going on and what y’all are referring to. I am curious.

nahbruh
Learner
Learner

Post by nahbruh »

OH SHIT WE GOT A VIDEO!!!

allyb_
Informer
Informer

Post by allyb_ »

The video was pointless. All she said was basically she/they were bled dry trying to make the marriage work for years and they were putting on a happy front for awhile as you all assumed. She says they are just better friends than partners and “it just wasn’t there” LOL like physically bitch? Ya we know. No questions were answered about why or anything like that. If you watch through hooktube she doesn’t get the view!
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=19la6vx_KUg

Return to “Jaclynhill1”