Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Humpin' Hill#NoGrannyUnravishedNoDogSafeOnFleek-Part 65

Post by bflesh »

laurondo wrote:
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
FrenchieNewbie wrote:I know I'm a few days late and I forgot to screenshot it but did any of you happen to catch Jon's story (either on SC or Insta) where he showed a screenshot of his text convo with Wacko where she mentions stepping on fresh dog poop? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This one? [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 02398c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180202</span><span>/</span><span>4a1806d12ff14fc93b17baa15602398c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
This is why you potty train your dogs, take them outside often during the day, and pay attention to their cues when they need to go outside ffs.
Why do we think this is a conversation with Jaclyn? It looks like Jon is telling someone he stepped in poo but I wouldn't think it's Jaclyn since he started off with 'bro'. Maybe I'm missing something. Went to check the insta for myself and his insta is private now...odd

criniti88
Talker
Talker

Post by criniti88 »

So the place that made the KKW hearts instagrammed how he hopes everyone in NY and LA enjoyed breaking them open. No mention of Florida. Nice try Jacks!!

I'd post the screenshot but I have no idea howwwww!!

The IG page is butterloveandhardwork for those curious!

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Humpin' Hill#NoGrannyUnravishedNoDogSafeOnFleek-Part 65

Post by greenfaerie »

lauralovescats09 wrote:
jacattack wrote:
nattydread wrote:Image
This cannot be the whole list if Chrisspy got one. I think it was more for dramatic effect to show her haters receiving one.

So still a chance that Jacass got one.

Also I agree, I cannot imagine her fragrances being amazing. I discount them on the packaging alone.
If the haters were in blue I’m schooled the Sarah Michelle Geller is in the section. What’d she ever do to Kim?

Back to Jaclyn, I’m going to laugh if it turns out she really didn’t get one, but then again, why wasn’t Patrick Starr or Nikki tutorials there? Or did I just not see..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A little late but FYI Kim said she didn’t send Bae to only her haters (although her moms name is on pink soo lol Kim’s great for this):

I am genuinely curious if Jacass got one or not because like everyone said, there’s no way she wouldn’t have snapped it like a bafoon. Carli wasn’t listed on the post it picture so it’s clear there’s more people who received than shown, but still makes you wonder.. Since it’s perishable and Kim has the cash, plus the launch was yesterday and most likely has sold out, I would assume she would have overnighted them to whomever for instant promo so Jacass wouldn’t receive it later than others since Carli clearly got hers on time across the country. I honestly would be shocked if Kim didn’t send her one since they did do the collab, although I hope she didn’t cause the shade. Wouldn’t be surprised if Patrick didn’t show his in snaps since he doesn’t really flaunt all his PR anymore, I don’t follow Nikkie but I assume she is the same (establishing their own name no need to hawk products 24/7) plus she’s on that Benefit trip atm.

That dogshit shit is fucking disgusting. There is no excuse. Neither of them have a real job where they can’t take care of their dogs. It’d be one thing if they were ill or elderly, but no they are untrained and uncared for. Absolutely disgusting can’t imagine what their house smells like, Versace and Piss. There has to be piss and shit in places they don’t even know. Puke. How can you “live” an extravagant lifestyle but allow that shit, literally? Clearly shows you cant take the trailer out the trash.

Last edited by greenfaerie on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

TestyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TestyStar »

criniti88 wrote:So the place that made the KKW hearts instagrammed how he hopes everyone in NY and LA enjoyed breaking them open. No mention of Florida. Nice try Jacks!!

I'd post the screenshot but I have no idea howwwww!!

The IG page is butterloveandhardwork for those curious!
Here’s the screen shot:-)

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Did Kim feel salty towards Jacko after their video? :rofl:

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

I really can't believe that they think having dog shit in their mansion is funny and that other people will find it funny

what's wrong with you....??? you're telling us your dogs never get to go outside to go to the bathroom, let alone on any walks

sheslostcontrol
Informer
Informer

Post by sheslostcontrol »

I would understand if their puppies were still very young, but isn't Lollie old enough to be house-trained? I'd also be more understanding if they both worked a lot, and had less time to train the dogs, but they're both home all the time! And they have the money to pay for a dog trainer. They're just lazy. I work full-time and have 3 pets, and I have never had this problem - even since my kittens were tiny! If it did, I'd be calling my vet ASAP to make sure they're ok. I really think Jaclyn just keeps them around for the status/because they look cute. Not because she loves them.

ANGELMAMMA
Informer
Informer

Post by ANGELMAMMA »

It is not fair to those pups NOT to be trained. Dogs respond to praise. Let them learn to go outside, do their business, then get a small treat.

It is not rocket science. :(

canigetavowel
Talker
Talker

Post by canigetavowel »

ANGELMAMMA wrote:It is not fair to those pups NOT to be trained. Dogs respond to praise. Let them learn to go outside, do their business, then get a small treat.

It is not rocket science. :(
you'd think with the way she likes to throw her money around she'd have the highest rated dog trainer at her house and be snapping it the whole time.

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

She's the type to get rid of her dogs because they inconvenience her or if they get too old. Why does she have pets?

makeuplovr73
Talker
Talker

Post by makeuplovr73 »

MessyTea wrote:She's the type to get rid of her dogs because they inconvenience her or if they get too old. Why does she have pets?
considering how she acts, i doubt she’ll keep any of her dogs besides her favorite. it’s incredibly sad but that’s what kind of sick, shallow person she is

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Humpin' Hill#NoGrannyUnravishedNoDogSafeOnFleek-Part 65

Post by UghhAsIf »

bflesh wrote:
laurondo wrote:
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
FrenchieNewbie wrote:I know I'm a few days late and I forgot to screenshot it but did any of you happen to catch Jon's story (either on SC or Insta) where he showed a screenshot of his text convo with Wacko where she mentions stepping on fresh dog poop? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This one? Image

This is why you potty train your dogs, take them outside often during the day, and pay attention to their cues when they need to go outside ffs.
Why do we think this is a conversation with Jaclyn? It looks like Jon is telling someone he stepped in poo but I wouldn't think it's Jaclyn since he started off with 'bro'. Maybe I'm missing something. Went to check the insta for myself and his insta is private now...odd

I wonder if his account got hacked ImageImageImage LOOK AT THE DISPLAY PICTURE!!!

TestyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TestyStar »

UghhAsIf wrote:
bflesh wrote:
laurondo wrote:
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
This one? Image

I wonder if his account got hacked ImageImageImage LOOK AT THE DISPLAY PICTURE!!!

OMG, I wonder!!! It seemed odd for Jon Bieber to go private since he now acts like Jacass with his Gucci and purple hair.

WarmBrownSmokyEye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WarmBrownSmokyEye »

UghhAsIf wrote:
bflesh wrote:
laurondo wrote:
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
This one? Image

A few hours ago the profile picture was an old photo of what looked like a 10 year old boy with brown bowl cut hair. What the fuck is happening Image

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

WarmBrownSmokyEye wrote:
UghhAsIf wrote:
bflesh wrote:
laurondo wrote:
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:This one? Image

A few hours ago the profile picture was an old photo of what looked like a 10 year old boy with brown bowl cut hair. What the fuck is happening Image

Omg I love how were enjoying this Image. They do deserve stuff like this happening after all

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

So apparently Jada is in the hospital. Something to do with her lungs. Jaclyn tweeted it and asked people to pray for her and her lungs.

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

its katelyn bro wrote:So apparently Jada is in the hospital. Something to do with her lungs. Jaclyn tweeted it and asked people to pray for her and her lungs.

That’s sad. Asking her subs for prayers, meanwhile she’s snapping Jackie acting like a hoochie, probably all boozed up. I know there’s nothing she can do, but you’d think she’d either be with the family or at the hospital, or at least keep the trashy shit you’re doing atm off social media if you’re gonna be posting a completely different vibe on another social platform.

makeuplovr73
Talker
Talker

Post by makeuplovr73 »

she has to read here

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

makeuplovr73 wrote:

she has to read here
You know she has notifications on for this thread.

queenwacko1
Informer
Informer

Post by queenwacko1 »

why does jaclyn always posts snaps of jackie gyrating around her house

Return to “Jaclynhill1”