Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkules

whitbake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkule

Post by whitbake »

It's honestly like a diet someone who is a professional competition bodybuilder would eat. NOT sustainable or healthy for many people. Based on the portion sizes she did give, it's definitely like less than 1200 cals a day. It's this kind of shit that adds to young girls (and boys too) developing eating disorders, seeing a grown woman babbling on the internet about her extremely restrictive diet plan to lose weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:Good grief. That "meal plan" is so irresponsible. That is a crash diet, not a way of eating. People need to learn how to eat correctly long term. Also, that diet will lead to falling off and binging (just like her sister did)
auntiflo13 wrote:That diet looks like the crash diet our NHS put you on if you're booked in for surgery and you're a little overweight ¬ I'd be fainting by the end of day one ! Is Rachel a qualified dietician ?
ashtonrose wrote:That meal plan..... is mind boggling.

I'm not a nutritionist, but I took Culinary classes all four years of highschool and even won a fucking gold medal in a state & national competition last summer so I have a good idea of what a healthy diet is supposed to look like.

What the FUCK IS THIS? How can she eat all of that plain? It looks like that diet the VS angels are put on the week before a show. Where are the vegetables? Your daily serving of fruit? How are you cooking the meat? You need to eat fish more than once a week or at the very least take supplements if fish isn't readily available/too expensive.

"Make sure the ingredients are good" Wow, thanks for the fucking insight, some blogger you are! What kind of ingredients?!

A little salt and pepper won't fucking kill you, good grief!

Nobody in that family has half a fucking brain, I swear.

She has No Training and I agree that nobody in that family has half a brain.

Jaclyn fell off this plan.
Rachet fell off this plan.
It isn't a sustainable plan. Ratchet is an idiot.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

So does she feel like she needs to top Jacs announcement for how shitty their marriage had been lol? Okay girl

whitbake
Talker
Talker

Post by whitbake »

Yikes. What is up with her lips and teeth and whole mouth region??? Does she just constantly wear Invisalign?

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

whitbake wrote:Image
Yikes. What is up with her lips and teeth and whole mouth region??? Does she just constantly wear Invisalign?

Good god...gross. Seriously, does she have tooth and tongue filler? She always sounds like she has a mouth full of shit. Image

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

I'm never 100% sure where to put these cause they're practically the same person but I'll put this here and in Jacs thread too...lol Ratchet...youre a fool. Jacs snaps from last night are recorded. (I personally have my very own recorded copy sssoooooooo) lol at you and your lying BS.Image

britth201
Talker
Talker

Post by britth201 »

ArsenicKitten wrote:I'm never 100% sure where to put these cause they're practically the same person but I'll put this here and in Jacs thread too...lol Ratchet...youre a fool. Jacs snaps from last night are recorded. (I personally have my very own recorded copy sssoooooooo) lol at you and your lying BS.Image

If you are referring to the photo of her doing kissy lips w Kathleen, I did see it on her snap chat

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

ArsenicKitten wrote:
whitbake wrote:Image

Good god...gross. Seriously, does she have tooth and tongue filler? She always sounds like she has a mouth full of shit.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Okay, I'm gonna need you to put this in my teeth and tongue."
"But, ma'am..."
"EV *clap*ER *clap* RY *clap* WHERE *clap* I'm obseeeeeeeessed!"
"We really d..."
"YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!"
"Alright."
"SLAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

cross posting this from jaclyn's thread (talking about how insenstive she is being in regards to the hurricane). rachel posted a snap captioned "work out with a view" of her workout in the hotel in Chicago. as a mother, she should be more sensitive than to post that. i can't even imagine how terrified parents who can't evacuate are for not only themselves, but their children. but all rachel cares about is how amazing her view is in her luxury hotel. what the actual fuck is wrong with these people.

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

9 hours ago...its 8pm now...so about 11am PST...that was her hair from last night. Does this whole gross family sleep without washing their face or brushing their hair??? Image

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

9 hours ago...its 8pm now...so about 11am PST...that was her hair from last night. Does this whole gross family sleep without washing their face or brushing their hair??? Image

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did you see Rachet's clothing try-on haul?
Never blinked. Of course she doesn't tell you where the clothes are from.
Check her blog or IG for links to make sure you get the right thing.
In other words: follow my links....make me money.

I must not make enough off of my weird sister. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

That is one of the most hideous eye makeup looks I have ever seen. Didn't she have a mirror to look in?

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

jackieanne wrote:Image

That is one of the most hideous eye makeup looks I have ever seen. Didn't she have a mirror to look in?

Her problem is she uses giant eyelashes that
1. Don’t suit her
And
2. Hide her eyeshadow, if she did a good job.
It also doesn’t help that she piles on the eyeliner. Are her eyes blue like Jaclyn or brown? They make her look extra beady eyed when she uses extra liner and huge lashes.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

What surgery is Ratchet having? x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

auntiflo13 wrote:What surgery is Ratchet having? x
She had a breast lift for sure, not sure if she had anything else. She called it a "mommy makeover", which usually involves a tummy tuck. She could have loose skin in the tummy to remove.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

SO, Rachel has this long Q&A on snapchat. I only listened to it because I was dusting. I wanted to poke my ears out by the time she was done. She kept talking about the fact that she was a young mom, she is always the young mom at school and dance class, etc. Then she said she was 25 when she had her first kid. She kept saying that was so young to start having kids. No, that isn't young. That obviously isn't old, but it isn't young to start having kids. It might even be a bit older than the average.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

jackieanne wrote:SO, Rachel has this long Q&A on snapchat. I only listened to it because I was dusting. I wanted to poke my ears out by the time she was done. She kept talking about the fact that she was a young mom, she is always the young mom at school and dance class, etc. Then she said she was 25 when she had her first kid. She kept saying that was so young to start having kids. No, that isn't young. That obviously isn't old, but it isn't young to start having kids. It might even be a bit older than the average.
Wow what an idiot!! I also became a Mom at 25 and have never once thought i was a young mom. 25 is average. I agree that it's maybe even slightly above the average age considering how young the older generations of our country started having kids. These idiot sisters want a pat on the ass for every thing in their lives. They are so sheltered and delusional that they think they've actually struggled.

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Post by grouchy_kitty »

About a week ago there was a teenaged girl on the JaclynHillscloset IG who posted a comment asking if the person running the account could identify themselves so that we have a name to call her/him, and asking if they could write something about their professional background. I though she was taking a dig at Rachel and Jacyln, like "bitch, we know it's the sister running this account," so I replied to her comment, "Haha, nice!" Long story short, the girl who wrote the comment DM'ed me the next day and said that both of our comments had been deleted and she asked if I knew why. It became obvious to me that she was being serious in her comments and she had no idea about the controversy over the identity of the account holder! I explained what I thought happened and apologized for possibly being responsible for her comment being deleted, but also told her that I was proud to have my comment deleted because it meant that it irritated them enough for them to do so. She wrote back that she had no idea about the controversy and that she thought it was mean that they deleted our comments. Poor girl, she seemed really confused.

Highlightmustache
Informer
Informer

Post by Highlightmustache »

1) WTF is this hairstyle?!

2) This is her snapping saying “I got in bed an hour ago and I just can’t seem to fall asleep.” Why is this family so gross!!? Wash your damn face. Her sheets and skin must be so disgusting.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”