#OffTopicOnFleek-Part 2-- It's still not all about you, Jac!

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #OffTopicOnFleek-Part 2-- It's still not all about you,

Post by PentUpPinUp »

I figured it out! Putting cream cleansers on top of the bristles prevents drag, where putting the gel in the middle is the best for gel/more liquid cleansers
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclying SnakeHill-#OpportunistFakeBitchOnFleek-Part-59

Post by PentUpPinUp »

jackieanne wrote:Maybe she was drunk when she picked it and can't remember?
This is what I was gonna say. If she doesn't remember, it's because she was under the influence and picked it. Luckily she chose lipstick :rofl:

I'm gonna go off topic for a moment & mention something here in my personal life:::

The other night my boyfriend had a seizure, because of an OD. I had no idea what to do. I honestly thought it was diabetic related (still didn't know what to do honestly if in the end this is diabetic related) until he admitted he took a muscle relaxer before he took a dilaudid. His family has diabetes and he's a tattoo artist with a horrible diet. He's still new to the south, so he has a new found love for sweet tea :D and he was going to town on a GALLON of it. He has a lot of dental issues, and a mix of substance abuse history. He never sought professional help for addiction, and it's something he is doing on his own, but he still needs pain management because his teeth are nothing but exposed nerves -because- of substance abuse history and family genetics as well. The estimated amount to fix his mouth is as much federal student debt I owe, which would be a good payment to buy and secure a nice house with.

Pain pills don't do shit when you've been addicted to harder street drugs. So it's a non stop battle of trying to find relief without giving up and going back to heroin or other drugs. Free dental options like schools turn him away because it's beyond their scope of ability. He doesn't have insurance. Etc.

He kept going in and out, and he wouldn't admit he took more than what I knew he took. He later showed me his stash of narco from his heavy drug days just in case it happens again. If this is/would have been innocently diabetic related, I'm so terrified for him to drive or sleep alone now. Even if he did swear off sugary and fattening foods and drinks, his schedule as a tattoo artist is so demanding and ambivalent that he wouldn't be on a proper food schedule to eat when needed.

It's so fucking scary watching a man you care about actin like his silly self, dancing in front of you and "remixing" lyrics to a song, to sitting down and "falling asleep", to profusely sweating, to having a seizure and speaking incoherently when he did respond & then his tongue hanging out and when he did open his eyes, his pupils were pinpoints and the whites of his eyes were bloodshot. I asked him a few questions and in his "sweetie" cuddly baby voice he replied "yes ma'am" every time which is a rare form for him, since he is this hardcore--gutter punk at heart--dude.

I asked a few nurse friends and they explained the in-depth detail of why that happened when it comes to people with addiction history when they re-take pills or other drugs.

In my research for preparing myself on what to do if this happens in front of me again...... guess what topic came up???? :roll: :roll: :roll: I didn't even open the thread. I just saw the title remembered the discussion in those pages and got angry at how she handled her husband's seizure

The LAST thing on my mind was taking a picture of me holding him-- and screaming his name and not removing my hand over his heart to make sure it didn't stop... the last thing on my mind was updating Snapchat about it... the last thing on my mind was telling people so they felt sorry for ME. When he came-to he didn't even believe me-- and only THEN I thought "fuck, I should have recorded it".

But.... I feel compelled to post about it. Cause it's so weird I found myself finding results from this board when I'm researching how to prepare to save my man from an OD in the future, signs of seizures and overdoses, etc.

so I wanna say, if anyone here struggles with addiction, please don't hold back when shit goes down. Please be honest. And lovers of those with abuse battles, please do your best to not be judgemental. Addiction is a permanent mental illness

Yes I would rather him be 1000% sober, but in that moment he could have told me he shot up meth before I came over, and I wouldn't have cared because I just wanted the details to know what to do to prevent him from dying... and in that moment he neglected and refused to tell me, until the next day, that he mixed two different types and milligrams of pain pills.

So maybe in some weird way, our collective judgement of shaming Jaclyn's disgusting "ITS ALL ABOUT ME" attitude about jon's "mysterious" seizure was put out there, so I could re-live that discussion on these boards, right after I experience the same thing Jaclyn did. In my research I found myself back on this topic somehow.

BUT-- I wanna use this terrifying moment to try to help others out. I hope sharing my experience on here helps anyone reading this whether you're the one with addiction battles, or loves someone who has them.

Help is available. You can win this battle. Your life IS worth it. If you've already decided to quit-- good for you! You're doing amazing, and yes there will be tempting moments or even days, but you got this! Please do not give up or give in :love2: . If you love someone with addiction issues, please go hug them and build them up right now. Tell them you're proud of their progress. Be supportive and assertive. If you haven't versed yourself in preventative measures, go do it right now. Learn about narco, cpr, etc. just in case a relapse hits them out of no where.

Again, I hope I'm not breaking too many rules and derailing this thread, but I felt compelled to share since I found myself back here in my research. I don't even remember what phrase I used to find that board in the results and I've tried to find it again, and I haven't. But, I hope me living that moment & sharing helps someone reading this <3 :love2:
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Return to “Jaclynhill1”