Jon "Just another part of the furniture" Hill--Part 1

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Jon "Just another part of the furniture" Hill--Part 1

Post by QueenE »

meadowsoprano wrote:I just think it's kind of weird, and creepy that this chick was clearly a Jaclyn fan. Out of everyone of there in the world that Jon could have dated, he chose a girl he met through Insta, who's clearly of fan of his ex-wife. Like, why? And then proceeds to advertise the relationship all over the internet. It's all just so ingenuine.

Also.. her name, Ashlynn. Ugh.
That Ashlynn is creepy. She clearly was(is?) obsessed with JH so much that she wants to be her, literally. She has her ex-husband, now she is starting with YT, creepy creepy.

laboricua
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by laboricua »

Reading my old posts in this thread, I clearly was NOT a fan of Jon in the past lol.. but I'm a root for the underdog type of person, so my opinion of him has softened considerably. Not only that, but as a person who's been in recovery for 9 years myself, I understand addiction. It's not easy.
I have to say I'm disappointed in the fact that this fangirl has started a Youtube channel. I wish he would've gone for a normal girl, with a normal job, not looking for internet fame. But I suspect that he's using her as much as she's using him. Possibly to show Jaclyn that he can create another one of her? (even though he didn't "create" Jaclyn by any means).. Either way, I don't see either of their relationships lasting very long at all.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

laboricua wrote:Reading my old posts in this thread, I clearly was NOT a fan of Jon in the past lol.. but I'm a root for the underdog type of person, so my opinion of him has softened considerably. Not only that, but as a person who's been in recovery for 9 years myself, I understand addiction. It's not easy.
I have to say I'm disappointed in the fact that this fangirl has started a Youtube channel. I wish he would've gone for a normal girl, with a normal job, not looking for internet fame. But I suspect that he's using her as much as she's using him. Possibly to show Jaclyn that he can create another one of her? (even though he didn't "create" Jaclyn by any means).. Either way, I don't see either of their relationships lasting very long at all.
Did you check out the main Jaclyn Hill thread and read the twitter war her and Ashlyn had last night? It was epic. :rofl: apparently Jon has a twitter now also and commented his support. A lot has been deleted but there are a ton of screenshots in the thread.

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

bd20112 wrote:
laboricua wrote:Reading my old posts in this thread, I clearly was NOT a fan of Jon in the past lol.. but I'm a root for the underdog type of person, so my opinion of him has softened considerably. Not only that, but as a person who's been in recovery for 9 years myself, I understand addiction. It's not easy.
Did you check out the main Jaclyn Hill thread and read the twitter war her and Ashlyn had last night? It was epic. :rofl: apparently Jon has a twitter now also and commented his support. A lot has been deleted but there are a ton of screenshots in the thread.
No I haven't! Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

NNYsMrEff
Debater
Debater

Post by NNYsMrEff »

<3 oh my lord. I hopped back over here because I fell so far behind in the main thread after being inactive for like, 3 days.

It’s like rewatching GoT waiting for the new season *holds breath*

At least I admit how petty I am though, that dense, unaware cow (Jaclyn)

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

She just showed boxes of PR make up she has been sent including Kylie and KKW cosmetics. How the hell has she got on their PR lists so quickly? She hasn't even made a YouTube video yet and her Insta isn't a beauty account?
I just can't help but think she is using Jon for all this attention and to get a quick start into the yt world.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

misscupcake8 wrote:She just showed boxes of PR make up she has been sent including Kylie and KKW cosmetics. How the hell has she got on their PR lists so quickly? She hasn't even made a YouTube video yet and her Insta isn't a beauty account?
I just can't help but think she is using Jon for all this attention and to get a quick start into the yt world.

Those don't look like PR, they look like purchases.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

UghhAsIf wrote:
misscupcake8 wrote:She just showed boxes of PR make up she has been sent including Kylie and KKW cosmetics. How the hell has she got on their PR lists so quickly? She hasn't even made a YouTube video yet and her Insta isn't a beauty account?

Those don't look like PR, they look like purchases.
Jon would probably know who she could reach out to.... her name is out there right now and she's beautiful so I wouldn't be surprised if they sent her stuff. She might not be on a perm. send list but they could've dropped her some gratis in the mail.

She hasn't approved me yet for her IG stories so I didn't see it to try and tell if it looks like stuff from other unboxings.... is it all already launched or not out yet?

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

UghhAsIf wrote:Those don't look like PR, they look like purchases.
I'm not following her, so I can't see exactly what she posted. But this reminded me of an article I saw floating around the other day talking about micro influencers and wannabes posting on social media as if they're getting tons of PR (unboxing purchases, tagging the brand, saying things like "Thanks Brand for these amazing products!")

It's the opposite of what big influencers like Jaclyn do by hiding PR and trying to come off as "relatable", these girls want to seem like they're "up and coming" so brands will actually start to send them stuff.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

This is what she posted, it looks like out of all of them, only the lash company sent her stuff:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

UghhAsIf wrote:This is what she posted, it looks like out of all of them, only the lash company sent her stuff:
Thanks for the screenshots!

The first one is definitely a Sephora purchase, peep the sample cards (also, Marc Jacobs would never send PR in a box mixed with other brands!) The KKW could be PR since it looks like it might be a whole collection, but Ashlyn does have a real adult job so she can probably afford a huge KKW haul like that, or it could have even been a "good luck with your new channel" gift from Jon or a friend.

PR usually comes in obnoxious packaging nowadays, and everything here looks like regular purchase packaging. I think Ashlyn is just using the "fake it till you make it" trick and showing off purchases so they'll look like PR. Smart move!

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Kandi25 wrote:
UghhAsIf wrote:This is what she posted, it looks like out of all of them, only the lash company sent her stuff:
Thanks for the screenshots!

The first one is definitely a Sephora purchase, peep the sample cards (also, Marc Jacobs would never send PR in a box mixed with other brands!) The KKW could be PR since it looks like it might be a whole collection, but Ashlyn does have a real adult job so she can probably afford a huge KKW haul like that, or it could have even been a "good luck with your new channel" gift from Jon or a friend.

PR usually comes in obnoxious packaging nowadays, and everything here looks like regular purchase packaging. I think Ashlyn is just using the "fake it till you make it" trick and showing off purchases so they'll look like PR. Smart move!
That's what I'm thinking as well - there doesn't appear to be any new products in there so it wouldn't make sense for them to try and send some PR thing with older products.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Jon linked another interview regarding his album, his addiction and divorce: https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... -interview

We were totally suspecting his seizures were drug related too!
During our third year of marriage, it got to a point where I was having seizures because I was on so much stuff. I started breaking out in hives. So it became noticeable that something was wrong. I had a terrible moment where I started taking Suboxone, which is what they give to heroin addicts. I took that too early -- because there was so much other stuff in my system -- and I went through this insanely precipitated withdrawal period by myself in the house.
Once I got clean, I felt this confidence come over me where I thought I could do anything. It was an amazing high that was better than any drug I’ve ever taken, to just finally know and see the real me. But after that, [Jaclyn] decided she didn’t want to be with me anymore.
So coming home to see all my stuff gone and not knowing who she’s with… I was just devastated. Within two months, I was back on drugs. This time around, I was just super heartbroken. I was reaching out for help, but at that point I had severed all those relationships. My dad was the one who saved my life. He found out I overdosed and that the people I was around stole thousands of dollars from me.
There was also a group of people I met while doing drug deals. I was going through severe heartbreak during this time, and instead of being there for me, they would watch me overdose and steal my stuff.
Oh but lets not forget about all of Jaclyn's woe is me moments...like her most recent "anxiety attack" at the restaurant. GTFO Jackass. I honestly cannot stand her, with every ounce of my being.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Yeah those definitely aren't PR... probably just a ton of stuff that she know people will click on the most. KKW and Kylie are good for views. The other was probably for a "full face of Sephora" haul type video.... it looks like she's just planning her channel out. She thanked the lash people so if anything that would be the only PR.

Zealous
Talker
Talker

Post by Zealous »

Wait, does this timeline match up? For some reason I thought Jon was in rehab in January (2018) and that's when Farnum had already moved in... So he must have been in rehab around November and then wanted a good Christmas with Jac? Sorry, sleep deprived right here. xD

ALSO they did the photoshoot in November if I'm remembering correctly. Looking back to "Would You Save Me Now" maybe that was the last straw and he went to rehab right after that.

"So that’s when I first went to rehab [in 2017], and [Jaclyn] thought everything was fine when I got back home. I thought I was doing it for her but halfway through, I thought “No dude, you’re doing this for yourself.”

Once I got clean, I felt this confidence come over me where I thought I could do anything. It was an amazing high that was better than any drug I’ve ever taken, to just finally know and see the real me. But after that, [Jaclyn] decided she didn’t want to be with me anymore. And that was a huge shock to me. We were married for nine years. For some reason, I was thinking about how amazing it would be to enjoy Christmas with her while being clean. She often said, “You don’t love me because you never want to do things with me.” But it was because I kept having to hide [my addiction] from her all the time. So when I knew there was nothing to hide, I had everything to offer her. My selfishness was gone.

So coming home to see all my stuff gone and not knowing who she’s with… I was just devastated. Within two months, I was back on drugs. "

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

I mean if anything the timeline Jon is serving proves that Pickle Dick was cheating on his gf for months before he finally broke it off with her. And in January during that video where Jon hit himself in the head with the drumstick Jaclyn was already fucking Farnum.

November 8, 2016 Here for the Pay Off posted "prayers for jaclyn hills husband" (this was seizure-gate which actually happened on November 6)

May 2017 has a late period, things she's pregnant

They did their lovey-dovey empty house tour in July 2017. 2 weeks before that they were on an Eilers family vacation.

End of July 2017 was move-in day.

August 29, 2017 she has a photo of herself and some roses talking about their 8 year anniversary and all of their food stamps.

September 2017 she's so proud of the man he's become and thankful for the journey

September 2017 posts Kathleen Lights saying the "n" word (Jon was there)

October 2017 has "random thoughts" on Snap about her and Jon's love and how grateful she is for the love they share (y'all need to re-watch this bullshit she's spouting omg

October 2017 Halloween party with the skull faces (Jon was there but she deleted the IG photos of him)

October 2017 they got Lolli and Tipsy

November 2017 Ho'd out photoshoot to say "fuck you" to the haters

November 23, 2017 spends thanksgiving with Jon

December 18, 2017 throws "Deck the Hills" party (Jon is also shown getting his hair done)
at 3:58 in that video she was ALL OVER someone skinny dressed as a penguin... any one know if it was said who that was? Anyway, her and Jon were licking tongues around the 5min mark.

January 15, 2018 Jon posts a video of Jaclyn, himself and Farnum watching a blooper of him hitting himself in the head with the drumstick.

February 1, 2018 Jon eats popcorn off of her boobs at The Greatest Showman

February 2018 she says she hired an editor (whines about editing being so hard) and posts closet tour * also apologizes for not being on social media a lot recently because she's going through a hard time. "every single day we find out a new piece of information that's like a bomb being dropped". Claims to be an empath :rofl:

After the end of January there's nothing until April 2018 (but he likely deleted a lot) where he's in the studio "mixing" & getting a bird tattoo

May 16, 2018 official divorce announcement

November 21, 2018 Ol' Bubble Gum Trap and Homie Humping Hill "officially" announce their togetherness for the last few months.

IDK.... you guys can fill in lol they deleted so much and I watched a few snaps on YT but didn't go through our threads. I'm not sure where the hell he went to rehab at and came home to find everything gone. It seemed like through the holidays, New Years and even most of February they were together a lot.

Unless, because of the way the article is written, he did his rehab, had a great holiday etc and then he relapsed maybe in March? End of Feb? If he went in say, March 2018 for the final time (of their marriage) and was in there for the month... divorce announcement in May... Seems right.... came home in April, got blindsided.... official announcement in May?

Post by Guest »

bd20112 wrote:I mean if anything the timeline Jon is serving proves that Pickle Dick was cheating on his gf for months before he finally broke it off with her. And in January during that video where Jon hit himself in the head with the drumstick Jaclyn was already fucking Farnum.

November 8, 2016 Here for the Pay Off posted "prayers for jaclyn hills husband" (this was seizure-gate which actually happened on November 6)

They did their lovey-dovey empty house tour in July 2017. 2 weeks before that they were on an Eilers family vacation.

August 29, 2017 she has a photo of herself and some roses talking about their 8 year anniversary and all of their food stamps.

September 2017 she's so proud of the man he's become and thankful for the journey

October 2017 has "random thoughts" on Snap about her and Jon's love and how grateful she is for the love they share (y'all need to re-watch this bullshit she's spouting omg

October 2017 Halloween party with the skull faces (Jon was there but she deleted the IG photos of him)

December 18, 2017 throws "Deck the Hills" party (Jon is also shown getting his hair done)
at 3:58 in that video she was ALL OVER someone skinny dressed as a penguin... any one know if it was said who that was? Anyway, her and Jon were licking tongues around the 5min mark.

January 15, 2018 Jon posts a video of Jaclyn, himself and Farnum watching a blooper of him hitting himself in the head with the drumstick.

February 2018 she says she hired an editor (whines about editing being so hard) and posts closet tour * also apologizes for not being on social media a lot recently because she's going through a hard time. "every single day we find out a new piece of information that's like a bomb being dropped". Claims to be an empath :rofl:

After the end of January there's nothing until April 2018 (but he likely deleted a lot) where he's in the studio "mixing" & getting a bird tattoo

November 21, 2018 Ol' Bubble Gum Trap and Homie Humping Hill "officially" announce their togetherness for the last few months.

IDK.... you guys can fill in lol they deleted so much and I watched a few snaps on YT but didn't go through our threads. I'm not sure where the hell he went to rehab at and came home to find everything gone. It seemed like through the holidays, New Years and even most of February they were together a lot.

Unless, because of the way the article is written, he did his rehab, had a great holiday etc and then he relapsed maybe in March? End of Feb? If he went in say, March 2018 for the final time (of their marriage) and was in there for the month... divorce announcement in May... Seems right.... came home in April, got blindsided.... official announcement in May?
Bless you for this timeline!

Also....that Snapchat. Knowing what we know now, that they were only a couple weeks ago from having the photoshoot that was the “last ditch effort to save them”... she is such a bullshitter

Post by Guest »

bd20112 wrote:I mean if anything the timeline Jon is serving proves that Pickle Dick was cheating on his gf for months before he finally broke it off with her. And in January during that video where Jon hit himself in the head with the drumstick Jaclyn was already fucking Farnum.

Bless you for this timeline!

Also....that Snapchat. Knowing what we know now, that they were only a couple weeks ago from having the photoshoot that was the “last ditch effort to save them”... she is such a bullshitter

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Jon was MIA from end of January to the end of March 2017 (I was keeping tabs as we speculated he was back in rehab after looking bloated at the Christmas Party - he had the staph infection excuse and spent the evening in the drum/guitar room with the dogs). Then he moved into a hotel with that pal from rehab around April time (he was doing the final mix on the album in the April)and then said he was looking to rent somewhere on June 5th (IG video of him falling whilst viewing a property). Jon said he was only clean for a couple of months and O'D three times in the June and had a mini stroke. His dad got him back in rehab on July 1st. He made his first IG post after rehab on 6th September.

I'm looking forward to his next video as he's advertised for two women and two men to star in it....... ;) I wonder if he'll broach infidelity ?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinestategorwl »

Just wanted to throw in there that this is from the "Hilloween" Party 2017 -
https://imgur.com/a/TucfPSO

and then Jordan was at the Christmas party alone............
https://imgur.com/a/oadmo37

BUT WAS CLEARLY STILL WITH HIS EX VALENTINES DAY 2018.........
https://imgur.com/a/Q2wG4Hk

Return to “Jon Hill”