Lying-Hill All The Lies Jaclyn Has Told

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lying-Hill All The Lies Jaclyn Has Told

Post by softkick »

Is Jaclyn a millionaire already? She spends like it.

JewlesNC
Learner
Learner

Post by JewlesNC »

All I have to say about this thread is: insert praise hands emoji here.
"I bought this myself!"

fleegelbebug
Debater
Debater

Post by fleegelbebug »

My GG and Tapatalk has had me offline for quite some time. Where is the latest Jaclyn thread? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

fleegelbebug wrote:My GG and Tapatalk has had me offline for quite some time. Where is the latest Jaclyn thread? Thanks

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=323&t=22687

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

So she skipped NYW to film, how many craptastic videos did she put out? Meanwhile someone like sunbeamsjess is in school, puts out a daily vlog AND does videos on her main channel. SMH.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I was trying to find non-sponsored videos that reviewed Morphe products. I came across this youtuber and she mentions something very interesting. In an old video, Jaclyn said she can't use a Hard Candy highlighter because it contains mineral oil and talc and those ingredients aren't good for your skin. Yet Morphe shadows, the first two ingredients are mineral oil and talc. So Jaclyn couldn't use a product that you apply to your cheek area that contains talc but can slather on an eye shadows that contain talc to her eye area (eyes are usually the most sensitive)? I apologize in advance if this has been talked about in other threads before. I searched this thread specifically and it hasn't been mentioned yet so I thought I would add it in.

Starts around the 2:00 mark.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Yeah thanks for adding it to the lie thread! we have talked about this in her general thread... I had even commented it on some videos because even the Becca highlighters have mineral oil... and she basically back pedaled and said that things can change and a person can learn new information... blah blah and all her little minions backed her up :( :roll:

Noodles
Learner
Learner

Post by Noodles »

My new favourite lie. She bought all the materials for her halloween tutorial last September.

Bravo, Jaco, bravo.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

Bones_G2 wrote:Image

This bugs the shit out of me. My name isn't common and the spelling is even more uncommon so I never expect Starbucks to spell it right. Jacqueline is the more common spelling of Jaclyn, does she not realize this? If you tell the barista your name, that's generally how it's going to be spelled. I feel like she's trying to make fun of Starbucks and their famous misspellings like Mark with a "c" being spelled Cark but as usual, she missed the point lol

The decaf box on her coffee is not ticked off, when she SWEARS she doesn't drink caffeine anymore and always makes a big deal out of drinking decaf ALWAYS. A grande/venti hot caramel brûlée latte contains two shots of espresso at 75 mg per shot. That's 150 mg!

Mmm oh my god. Stop the f* ing lying! Why does she always have to lie about the tiniest things?

OVERFEDBUMPONALOG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OVERFEDBUMPONALOG »

Jaclyn states that she apologized to everyone who commented that her "Transitioning" comment was inappropriate. As you can see in the posts below, that is an OUTRIGHT lie. She didn't apologize at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

Adding this here - her story for the new wedding ring, changes everyday :P
girliegirl wrote:Image
Does anyone else think she's lying about this? She says she wanted a moment to enjoy it privately yet she was all over snapchat showing off her new ring every 5 seconds. I can totally see her lying about this since she lies about everyyyyything it seems like.

tired_of_bs wrote:
HereForTheComments wrote:
tired_of_bs wrote:What explanation did Jaclyn give for her new ring ?? Can someone fill me in ?
That they ran out and bought rinky dink fake rings at first because the engagement was so rushed and they promised to buy real ones in 6 months, but couldn't. They bought new ones in lieu of their 6 years. She didn't want it to be a social media parade and wanted it kept private for a few weeks.

Honestly if I were a minion I would have gotten sucked into her story. Some royalties need to be paid for that story she swiped.
LOL, right. :good1:
-If that's the case why did she come up with yet another fake store - vow renewal ?
-Why did she lie that her old rings were a family tradition ?
-she "kept it private" for few weeks, yet it made an appearance just last week in her snaps around the house.

however dumb they may be, how can any minion get sucked into a story with so many inconsistencies ?

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

I saw this on the other thread and noticed it wasn't posted here... I wasn't the one to screencap this though.

So she says she worked 40 HOURS A WEEK when she was 16 AND saved 20% of it, here are my questions (compiled from all GGers posts) :
1. Bitch, where ?
2. How come you couldn't afford Benefit Watts Up highlighter ? After all, you claim you were saving for makeup
3. What about or Toilet Paper ? Or Food ? that you constantly claimed you couldn't afford during the first few years of your marriage. None of your "savings" could help you buy TP ?

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

I can't get a picture to post but someone posted a tweet of her where she looks to be about 19 or 20, and she said she was a blonde for 10 years. So she wants us to belive she was bleaching her hair when she was 10?

RestingBittchFace
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RestingBittchFace »

I check out her snap, she got some Starbucks cups. I decided to check the website because I like one. One of the cups she got was $55 bucks for having s. crystals on it -__-

AlisinChanes
Informer
Informer

Post by AlisinChanes »

I haven't been following this girl long. Actually, I'm not officially following. She has zero style you guys, zero. Take someone like Taylor Swift, Google pictures of her. People with real style don't just throw on every high end brand they can afford at the moment and call it stylish. Taylor Swift doesn't even wear that much money for everyday outings. It's VERY easy to find her wearing Prada booties with $40 Urban Outfitters jeans, and she looks classic and stylish. She's got enough money to fill everyone's closets, yet do you see her constantly draped in 5k ensembles? It's not stylish just because it cost you 2k, the store selling it wants you to think that of coarse, but no.

That's why more people can relate to women like Taylor Swift. She's truly trying to inspire and keep herself grounded. Jaclyn is just worried about her sub count because it effects her pockets. She's not sincere in the least. I'm 32, have a 12 year old daughter. If I were to find out she was looking up to girls like this, we'd need to have a sit down lol. Not kidding.

Also, some of you may not be fans of TS. I used her for an example because my daughter and i are huge fans. Obviously she's not the only woman with style and class. But Jaclyn needs to take some pointers from someone with true style.

sheslostcontrol
Informer
Informer

Post by sheslostcontrol »

She said Sephora definitely wouldn't restock when they sell out of the Champagne Glow palette. Sephora restocked earlier today.

AlisinChanes
Informer
Informer

Post by AlisinChanes »

Just to add. IMHO one of the tackiest style mistakes you can make, is to wear clothes with the label screen printed in huge letters. It's tacky and gaudy, and it tells people (aside from other things) exactly why you bought it. I've never even been a fan of the LV bags with LV everywhere. I love MBMJ purses, but I'd never carry one with the letters everywhere. Women in my area are into the Michael Kors with MK. It's ALL you see. Some of these brands make gorgeous bags, but apparently they're not as appealing? The purses aren't as tacky as the clothes though. Think about it, you're paying several hundred dollars for a regular made tee, from a luxury brand, with cheap screen print. Lol tack-a-mania.

I don't care how much I love a luxury brand, I'll never buy their screen prints. I know why they started it and I'm no fool. The luxury gods are laughing at you, Jaclyn.

Sorry I've posted off topic here. The site shut down has me thrown off. Just noticed it.

cmk808
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cmk808 »

Because it belongs in this thread: lying about her charity auction being taken down due to "false bids" when it was actually due to improper listing as charity.

KimsCryingFace
Talker
Talker

Post by KimsCryingFace »

What I hate about her whining that she used to be "sooo poor" is she refers to how skinny she was in her early videos saying they couldn't afford food but in those videos she has a michael kors watch. Maybe she lived paycheck to paycheck like many people do but it's downright insulting to those who truly struggle for her to say things like she couldn't afford to eat.

honeybee528
Talker
Talker

Post by honeybee528 »

Biggest Lies I've Found!!!
—She "didn't want anyone to find out about her makeup brand" but she made an Instagram page for it, knowing that it would come out in the search results when people so much as search for her personal Instagram page.
—She "wasn't ready for the popularity that was going to get" but right after people found the Instagram page Allure magazine already had a statement from her and she was Retweeting the article.
—She "has been saving for her makeup brand since age 18" but was also "completely broke" for the first few years she and Jon were married. She's always described the "hard years" as not having money to even buy food, (and has shared the sob story and photos about getting $200 to buy groceries) let alone any makeup, yet she had money to save for a makeup line. I can only speak for myself but if I was completely broke I wouldn't be saving for my "dream company" I'd be worried about groceries and my immediate needs.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”