Lying-Hill All The Lies Jaclyn Has Told

donewiththisshit
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lying-Hill All The Lies Jaclyn Has Told

Post by donewiththisshit »

jessica3llen wrote:So I found this... Kind of contradicts her whole saving for her makeup line since she was 18 thing.

[video][/video]
I cant watch the video can you explain?~

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

at 7:05 in the video in her "extras" she talks about how she reads through all the comments, and responds to a lot, and wants to stay connected to everyone. She noticed that as her subscriber numbers grew she started getting mean comments. She said she can deal with the typical hater comments "I don't like your makeup etc." but not the ones that attack who she is to the core. She is defending herself against people saying she is stuck up, conceited, and looks down on people who use drug store, because she uses mostly high end.

Then at 10:40 she says she gets it for those that can't afford nice makeup. Then starts to cry. And tells how she married Jon at a few weeks after turning 19 years old, she talked about how she married for love, but love doesn't pay the bills. And how they struggled for years. She said she could not afford and did not buy ANY makeup.

And then 11:33 her line about not being able to afford the Benefit Watt's Up highlighter.

So basically, in my mind she is saying how she had no money from 19 until her youtube channel. (She had just turned 19) so I don't understand how she could save up money for her own cosmetics brand/line since that age. If she had no money to pay bills, etc. how was she saving up for a makeup brand??

Duvainiel
Debater
Debater

Post by Duvainiel »

I know we touched on Jaclyn saying she's "not world traveler", but there is an old article that quotes:
Photographs and videotapes document hours-long sermons in packed parks, pastures and steamy cities such as Chingola, Zambia, or Cuddalore, India.
and
The family returned in February from a 10-day crusade to India
http://www.sptimes.com/2002/03/15/news_ ... ells.shtml

What an odd thing to lie about...traveling around the world is an amazing opportunity.

whateverthenok
Informer
Informer

Post by whateverthenok »

tbh I wouldn't count it as world travelling if it was strictly missionary trips. Like, what did she see besides other people and a weather change?

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

whateverthenok wrote:tbh I wouldn't count it as world travelling if it was strictly missionary trips. Like, what did she see besides other people and a weather change?
I think the point was the context. She acted like it was a big deal to get on a plane and fly to California, because she "isn't a world traveler." When she has clearly flown on a plane multiple times throughout her life going to different countries.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Notice how she admits here that companies are contacting her ASKING her to do reviews? Also notice how she says giveaways? (I've only seen her do one on her channel!) Yet, she doesn't disclose any of this in videos. Just saying it isn't sponsored IS NOT enough. If there is ANY affiliation (sent products FOR review quid pro quo) then it must be disclosed!

whatsdoneinthedark
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whatsdoneinthedark »

Jaclyn recently said in her July beauty favorites video that the reason why she is still using her small camera instead of her regular one is because UPS claimed that she said she will pick it up, but in the video she also says that she never told UPS that...but she snapped the day she was supposed to receive her camera and said that she notified UPS that she will pick it up after they failed to leave it at her house. She totally lied to make UPS seem like the bad person and the reason why her videos can't be high quality for the time being. She blames all her problems on everyone except herself.

skeletalgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by skeletalgirl »

jessica3llen wrote:Well her disclosure is a lie because it says "SOME of the above links may be affiliate links" when in fact ALL of the links are affiliate links lol.

I believe in the past she acted like she didn't edit her IG photos. Now she says that she shows herself on SC/youtube and edits IG.

Calling MUG foiled shadows the best product in the entire cosmetic industry, with no product comparison. (MUG copied the trend of other shadows i.e. Stila Magnificent Metals foiled shadows, L'Oreal Infallible shadows etc.)
[video][/video]

That whole VOSS sponsored flavored water.... yeah she doesn't even talk about flavored water now just a sugary starbucks tea/lemonade drink.

I remember she lied in a video back in January.
So in her January 2015 beauty favorites at 4:20 she says she went online to buy the melt cosmetics stacks, and thought they were expensive
>says they're expensive
>justifies spending $2500 on ugly camo valentino bag
logic!

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I've caught her in so many lies. She only respond to negative comments but what I wish most of all? Is that these young girls are following her and think that her poo does not stink I wish I could meet her in person when she's not at an event all fake out. I had the pleasure once and she was the rudest most fake person ever! She doesn't care about her fans. She's not sincere and it Is disgusting that all these young girls think otherwise.

DC1013
Talker
Talker

Post by DC1013 »

Okay in her newest "GRWM" video she is more pathetic than usual. Now she's trying to come off sounding like her lazy bitch gay boyfriend Manny MUA with the stupid accent she threw in every now and then. Seriously does this bitch have an identity of her own? Between the HORDES of lies she tells, the fake rich bitch persona she puts on, and now trying to be like Manny, who is the real Jaclyn Hill?

ha98
Learner
Learner

Post by ha98 »

I know this is something so small to most people but does anyone else get aggravated by how she moves her hands/fingers and how shes always touching her face with her pointer finger and pointing and tapping her computer screen with her pointer finger nail when she's showing us something on snapchat? Ugh it's so annnoyinggg :roll:

everdrean
Learner
Learner

Post by everdrean »

She must be lurking here on GG, because in one of her Snapchats she was talking about her shoe size, and that she really is a size 8 :D

bebbeh
Talker
Talker

Post by bebbeh »

I couldn't even make out a number on the shoe! Could you see it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everdrean
Learner
Learner

Post by everdrean »

I was trying to, but I didn't see it. So it only tells us, that she reads the threads about her :)

everdrean
Learner
Learner

Post by everdrean »

Did you see her SC story? I didn't believe for a minute that she was having friends over, as she never showed anyone on camera and every single time she has someone over they appear in her SC story. Why not now? I think she spent Friday night at home, which is nothing to be ashamed of really, I don't understand why she would lie again. :?
Winter is coming!

Duvainiel
Debater
Debater

Post by Duvainiel »

She's still claiming she doesn't make a cent off YouTube, yet some of her videos (including her newest one) have an ad at the beginning, which is done through Google AdSense and PAYS.

Robin328
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Robin328 »

Hi everyone new here and I figured best way to start is to trash Jaclyn hill cuz I was subscribed to her and I kinda liked her in the beginning ... Then I'm like why is everything a holy grail :| she does act like she can't afford anything and flaunts Kevin aucoin highlighters and Chanel bronzers (aka sponsored video. It was a video for her top highlighter or fave video and they were all high end and when she was showing them.. Looked like barely a swatch was made in them) ... Just one of the many examples . One video where she talks about having a starter kit for being a mua she talks about how she cleans her brushes idky she looked like she was trying to convince herself that she's all about sanitation :tu:

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

jessica3llen wrote:Notice how she admits here that companies are contacting her ASKING her to do reviews? Also notice how she says giveaways? (I've only seen her do one on her channel!) Yet, she doesn't disclose any of this in videos. Just saying it isn't sponsored IS NOT enough. If there is ANY affiliation (sent products FOR review quid pro quo) then it must be disclosed!

Yes, many youtubers do that, but she's a pro at it.. If companies send her free stuff and she includes them in a video, a normal thing would be to say "oh and btw this was sent to me".. :roll:

Robin328
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Robin328 »

another thing I can't stand is when she's talking about how pigmented something is and it seriously not like she stabs her own finger in the eyeshadow and smears on her hand for a swatch "so pigmented" uh no it doesn't even come that way on my brush let alone my fingers lol I don't like to give a shot for these Instagram brands because of her I feel like I'm always going to get crappy quality... I'll just stick to sephora Ulta and macys at least they won't call their customers ugly. She's like those Hsn or qvc ppl doesn't stop sucking the brands a$$ and being so darn loud about it n about to fall off her seat like its Orlando bloom... So thirsty for money

And for becca to do a colab.. :good1: I thought becca was better than that.

Duvainiel
Debater
Debater

Post by Duvainiel »

Jaclyn claims she did the makeup on this model:

However the makeup was actually done by Jackie Riley: http://jackierileymakeup.com/photos/photoshoots-2/ (4th row, first image)

Return to “Jaclynhill1”