Lying-Hill All The Lies Jaclyn Has Told

Ahhbiyatch19
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lying-Hill All The Lies Jaclyn Has Told

Post by Ahhbiyatch19 »

“These vaults are perfect!” “Oh no! There are inconsistencies we have to pull and destroy the vaults “ “all the vaults were destroyed!”

“Oh wait the vaults were quarantined “ (this is likely the truth bc it coincides with the BECCA lawsuit)

“We reformulated and repressed all of the vaults” “WE HAVE BEEN PSYCHOS SWATCHING AND CHECKING ALL THE VAULTS” “morphe lost millions for me” “I’ve worked on this collection for years” “ I worked on this formula “ “morphe let me changed the formulas “

Truth- Morphe has to stop selling vaults while dealing with the Becca lawsuit- they needed time to counter sue and settle out of court- then they could relaunch the same Bullshit

Truth video “as a collaborator you have very little control you essentially swatch the products and name them, you’re not in the lab” TRUTH but she has ALWAYS ACTED LIKE SHES IN THE LAB CREATING!
**she only acts like she’s a legit makeup creator when the outcome is good.... when it goes south- I’m just a collaborator “ LOL

“I’ve worked on these brushes for three years”

Truth- three years ago before morphe branched our into other products- Linda mentioned that Wacko should do a brush collection

THERE ARE SO MANY FREAKIN LIES BETWEEN June 2018-September 2018 regarding her morphe collaborations I cannot name them all:

Check out videos from
Beauty sleuth (all regarding Jacko)
Sanders Kennedy- Becca lawsuit

If you wanna play catch up -
Use code JACKATTACK for 10% less drama :FU:

meadowsoprano
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by meadowsoprano »

Random, but was watching an old video. Fraudilyn was RAVING about first aid beauty moisturiser. How great it was for her sensitive skin. It's all she's been using. Fast forward to another video like a year later, she's going on and on about how sensitive her skin is. SO sensitive that she tried her friend's First Aid Beauty moisturiser for sensitive skin and it made her break out!

It's just all so silly. There's an agenda behind every brand she promotes or doesn't. How can anyone actually take her recommendations seriously.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Jaclynhill1”