Breakfast

Breakfast

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else HATE breakfast? I have to wake up early most days and eating breakfast so early makes me feel sick. I literally can't eat a lot of breakfast or I start gagging but I know it's really important, am I the only one with this problem?

What do you eat for breakfast?

Min
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Breakfast

Post by Min »

I hate breakfast food. I usually just skip it. I'm rarely hungry right when I get up anyways.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Eh, you should eat based on how you feel. When I was a kid and all the way through high school, I never had breakfast on school days - getting up super early meant that I had zero appetite. It drove my mom crazy. I like breakfast on weekends (when it's late and more like brunch) - that's the only context I can enjoy "classic" breakfast foods in, like pancakes or syrupy things. If you can get to lunch without feeling hungry, and you eat a good lunch, don't worry so much about not being a breakfast eater. If you're about to pass out by lunch, you should eating something earlier - fruit, yogurt and granola bars are my go-to quasi breakfasts. Smoothies are good too.

Post by Guest »

I've always hated breakfast. I usually have a cereal bar and a glass of juice and be done with it. I have a coffee between breakfast and lunch, that's about it!

DonnaLozy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by DonnaLozy »

I also hate breakfast,but my dietician has given me strict instructions that breakfast is must for a good health so I have no other option rather than taking it.

Decayedbeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Decayedbeauty »

if you dont like eating it dont, just have a midmorning snack.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I was like that in high school too. Sometimes I didn't eat lunch either because I felt sick just thinking about it. Then I'd be starving during dinner when I finally got home at like 6 or 7pm. I think it was nerves. I was constantly stressed about school. I ate breakfast fine during the weekends, so it must have been stress since it most often happened during the week when I had school.
imma ball til the day i fall

Tinysea
Learner
Learner

Post by Tinysea »

I used to skip breakfast back in elementary in middle school, but I always have breakfast every morning now. I actually look forward to it. I have Cheerios with milk and a banana every morning.

If breakfast makes you sick, then just have a small snack around 10 am or so. Toast, fruit like bananas or an apple, a smoothie, oatmeal, granola bars are all a few ideas.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

I don't think I've ever eaten breakfast, even as a little kid, I just can't eat before noon without feeling sick.

hotwatermusic
Learner
Learner

Post by hotwatermusic »

I used to hate breakfast too when I was in high school. I'd skip lunch a lot too, and gorge when I got home. Now I love breakfast. I think it just takes time to get used to it. I also don't eat it as soon as I wake up or anything. I usually wake up around 7 and eat at 9. I feel a bit nauseous when I first wake up.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

I love breakfast. The first thing I want to do when I get up is eat :P .

Medusa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Medusa »

I never ate breakfast when I was in high school, I'd always be fine until first break then I'd be fine until home time. Same now at work, I never eat when I just wake up I physically can't until a couple hours after I'm awake, when I do have breakfast it's just a small bowl of cereal or a nutri-grain bar, or after a night of drinking it's a fry-up when I can bring myself to eat. :3

starrynight
Talker
Talker

Post by starrynight »

I think you just have to make your body get used to it. Like if I never eat breakfast I'll be fine and won't have an appetite for it, but if I gradually ease myself into eating it, I have to have it every morning or else I can't make it to lunch lol. I don't know if that made any sense.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

i loveeeeee breakfast. i plan for it the night before though i usually have the same thing: a green smoothie (6-9 strawberries, 1-2 bananas, 2 cups spinach, 2 cups kale, ice), and toast. yummm ugh i cant wait for tomorrow morning

Edgars
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Edgars »

Hi Sleepingfoodie,
Breakfast helps in maintaining healthy lifestyle because it provides us essential nutrients for the physical activities so we must have healthy breakfast daily. Breakfast boost our metabolism and helps in losing and maintaining healthy body weight. Breakfast lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.

Hatersgonnahate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hatersgonnahate »

I loooove breakfast too! I have to eat in the morning or else I feel awful.
I usually have a granola bar, greek yogurt and fruit.

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

I'm on the same boat with a lot of you guys. I hate eating breakfast early in the morning and it was really bad when I was going to a high school where I had to wake up at 6 am. But I would end up getting like a cereal bar and scarf it down before class started because I know how bad I'll feel once the hunger pains sets in. Now that I'm at a high school where I wake up later, I still dislike eating breakfast but it's a bit easier to eat breakfast before leaving the house than before.

__N__
Learner
Learner

Post by __N__ »

haha for me the only reason i wake up is because of breakfast :D
i mean. it's the biggest meal of the day for me lol i eat more during breakfast than i do for lunch/dinner

Lily
Informer
Informer

Post by Lily »

I cannot eat breakfast on weekdays, I have to be awake for 3-4 hours before I can eat. I'm always starving by lunchtime though.

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

I can't really eat right when I wake up, I'm always really nauseous and anything that goes in my mouth tastes like vomit. :(

Return to “Food”