Workouts you did today

Tinysea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Workouts you did today

Post by Tinysea » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:49 pm

I thought that it would be a good idea to have a place where we can post what workouts we did today and how it went; I think it can encourage each other to lead an active lifestyle as well. :D It can possibly motivate others to workout too.

This morning I did 10 minutes of yoga to warm up, then I biked for 17 miles.

User avatar
Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:36 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Chlorophyll » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 pm

In the mornings I do as many rounds of sun salutations as I have time for. Today it was only 3 unfortunately. :D
Nobody ever considers themselves to be the villain...

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3561
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 am
Location: los angeles, ca
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Angie V » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 pm

If coughing my lungs out counts as an ab workout (and it should), then that.
imma ball til the day i fall

Tinysea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Tinysea » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Chlorophyll wrote:In the mornings I do as many rounds of sun salutations as I have time for. Today it was only 3 unfortunately. :D
Awesome! I love doing sun salutations. That was one of the first yoga routines I got in to. Three of them is a lot, haha, but good job! :)

Tinysea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Tinysea » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Angie V wrote:If coughing my lungs out counts as an ab workout (and it should), then that.
Do you have a cold? :( I think coughing should be an ab workout, especially if it's one of those monster coughs ;)

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3561
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 am
Location: los angeles, ca
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Angie V » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Tinysea wrote:
Angie V wrote:If coughing my lungs out counts as an ab workout (and it should), then that.
Do you have a cold? :( I think coughing should be an ab workout, especially if it's one of those monster coughs ;)
Flu u_u
I have no more strength to cough, honestly.
imma ball til the day i fall

Tinysea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Tinysea » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Angie V wrote:
Tinysea wrote:
Angie V wrote:If coughing my lungs out counts as an ab workout (and it should), then that.
Do you have a cold? :( I think coughing should be an ab workout, especially if it's one of those monster coughs ;)
Flu u_u
I have no more strength to cough, honestly.
Awww, I hope you get well soon! Flu season this year is crazy.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3561
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 am
Location: los angeles, ca
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Angie V » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Tinysea wrote: Awww, I hope you get well soon! Flu season this year is crazy.
Thanks!
Yeah, so I hear. Mine came overnight. I was fine one day and then the next day I was miserable. Hopefully it goes away soon.
imma ball til the day i fall

Tinysea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Tinysea » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Angie V wrote:
Tinysea wrote: Awww, I hope you get well soon! Flu season this year is crazy.
Thanks!
Yeah, so I hear. Mine came overnight. I was fine one day and then the next day I was miserable. Hopefully it goes away soon.
Oh geez, overnight flus are the worst because you can't beat the snot out of whoever gave it to you (kidding ;) ). Just curious, did you get the flu vaccine this year? I hear the vaccine isn't as effective.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3561
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 am
Location: los angeles, ca
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Angie V » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Tinysea wrote:
Angie V wrote:
Tinysea wrote: Awww, I hope you get well soon! Flu season this year is crazy.
Thanks!
Yeah, so I hear. Mine came overnight. I was fine one day and then the next day I was miserable. Hopefully it goes away soon.
Oh geez, overnight flus are the worst because you can't beat the snot out of whoever gave it to you (kidding ;) ). Just curious, did you get the flu vaccine this year? I hear the vaccine isn't as effective.
Nope, I never get the vaccines. My sister was just sick though so that's probably how I got it. Also I went to Ikea right before I got sick which is a cesspool of disease, lets be honest.
imma ball til the day i fall

Tinysea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Tinysea » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Angie V wrote: Nope, I never get the vaccines. My sister was just sick though so that's probably how I got it. Also I went to Ikea right before I got sick which is a cesspool of disease, lets be honest.
:lol: Yes! It really is.

Oh, well I guess the odds might still have been bad even for a person who got the vaccines (news anchors are raving about how ineffective our vaccines are this year). Especially in Ikea, who knows what germ infested person touched sat on those sofas!

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3561
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 am
Location: los angeles, ca
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Angie V » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Tinysea wrote:
Angie V wrote: Nope, I never get the vaccines. My sister was just sick though so that's probably how I got it. Also I went to Ikea right before I got sick which is a cesspool of disease, lets be honest.
:lol: Yes! It really is.

Oh, well I guess the odds might still have been bad even for a person who got the vaccines (news anchors are raving about how ineffective our vaccines are this year). Especially in Ikea, who knows what germ infested person touched sat on those sofas!
Hahaha, too true.
imma ball til the day i fall

User avatar
wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1324
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:36 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by wanderlust » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 am

Power 90: Sweat 1-2

User avatar
hellukittu
Informer
Informer
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by hellukittu » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:02 pm

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical and some ab workouts
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

User avatar
Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:36 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Chlorophyll » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 pm

I wanted to go for a good long hike today because I had the energy, but I absolutely couldn't handle the weather. :( I managed to do quite a bit of yoga, though I'm not sure how long it was. The thing that sucks is I'm going to have even less time to take care of myself now that the next semester is starting.
Nobody ever considers themselves to be the villain...

User avatar
Kleineganz

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Kleineganz » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:57 pm

I went to the gym and did a 30 min. workout on an elliptical machine today. I do that about 6 days/ week so I won't post daily. I also throw in a strength training rotation into my routine 3 days/week.

Carmen
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:02 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Carmen » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:28 pm

I did some strength training
and I ran and walked around my neighbourhood

User avatar
Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2675
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:34 pm
Location: Hogwarts
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Diorette » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

I will be focusing on one thing per day, today was arms.
Image

Carmen
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:02 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Carmen » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:07 pm

I went for a jog

User avatar
Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2675
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:34 pm
Location: Hogwarts
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Diorette » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:09 pm

Some abs workouts, I hurt my back yesterday (don't know how) so I don't want to hurt it more.
Image

User avatar
KittenKaboost
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by KittenKaboost » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:38 pm

I did a zumba dvd today, I believe 45 minutes. Then I tried to do a thigh, butt and abs exercise but died 20 minutes into the workout. My thighs and bum are on fire right now!

Tinysea
Learner
Learner
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Tinysea » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Awesome job to everyone with your workouts! :D (Excuse my absence, finals and stress) Keep it up!

Today I did an interval workout, warmed up a mile, 2 sets of 4x400 meters at 3 mile race pace, then cooled down another mile.

User avatar
Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2675
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:34 pm
Location: Hogwarts
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by Diorette » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:17 pm

I'm currently going to a Power Plate gym (30 minutes there = 1 and a half hours on a normal gym) 3 times per week, you work your entire body there and it truly works.
Image

User avatar
sickofsomepeople
Informer
Informer
Posts: 493
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:24 am
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by sickofsomepeople » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:54 am

I do mostly zumba and pilates workouts
"Every bruise is a hickey from the universe.. and everyone wants to get with the universe"
http://t-0pshop.tumblr.com

User avatar
hellukittu
Informer
Informer
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Workouts you did today

Post by hellukittu » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:50 am

30 minutes on the elliptical, booty shaking workout and pilates, i sweat like a pig, but it feels so good. it's mostly what i've been doing every day, the only thing i change up are the pilates workouts (different videos)
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

Post Reply

Return to “Fitness”