True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Weight Updates

Post by choochy »

hollaatmegurl wrote:SW: 170
Weight on.... Sunday I think?: 147.2
CW: 143.7!!

lost almost 4 pounds this week, rollerblading is amazing I tell ya. I hope it will also tone up my butt lol. It's so square-ish I'm prayin' for a nice round bottom
Whoo! Good for you!
It is great to find an exercise you enjoy! Getting into those squats and lunges will help the booty too! :) I do a lot of them. Jen Selter is my motivation when I feel like I can't squat or lunge anymore! LOL

CW 151 but I just got back from holiday and it was tough to stick on plan....also I was with my parents so they don't move around so much now...I realize how dependant I am on my classes! yikes.
:love2: :love2:

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

hollaatmegurl wrote:SW: 170
Weight on.... Sunday I think?: 147.2
CW: 143.7!!

lost almost 4 pounds this week, rollerblading is amazing I tell ya. I hope it will also tone up my butt lol. It's so square-ish I'm prayin' for a nice round bottom
Whoo! Good for you!
It is great to find an exercise you enjoy! Getting into those squats and lunges will help the booty too! :) I do a lot of them. Jen Selter is my motivation when I feel like I can't squat or lunge anymore! LOL

CW 151 but I just got back from holiday and it was tough to stick on plan....also I was with my parents so they don't move around so much now...I realize how dependant I am on my classes! yikes.

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW...lost another 10 lbs. which brings me to 65 lbs. lost. Now I only need to lose a little bit more to be at my goal. After having all the hormone and surgery issues that gained the weight I NEVER thought I would get close to where I was before the hell I was before I found the original tumor! Anyways, again to everyone else here congrats on your progress. Keep it going! It's hard but you can do it!! <3

jehhknees
Informer
Informer

Post by jehhknees »

I'm 5'2 1/2

SW: 175.5
CW: 158.3
GW: 120

I am currently having trouble losing weight though. It's frustrating. :|
So gay I can't even think straight (;

[[Dat Mexican-Filipino Chick]]

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

hey Jen, here is a video that you may feel helpful.. I seem to be stuck on 150ish...not below yet...

[youtube][/youtube]

jehhknees
Informer
Informer

Post by jehhknees »

choochy wrote:hey Jen, here is a video that you may feel helpful.. I seem to be stuck on 150ish...not below yet...

[youtube][/youtube]
Thanks for the video! Very helpful :tu:
So gay I can't even think straight (;

[[Dat Mexican-Filipino Chick]]

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

5'7"

sw 178
cw 149
gw 135-140

under the 150 mark. the goal now is actually more about toning and body shaping then weight as I've been doing weights to give the weight burning part to my diet/working out a good boost. what next? there is that stubborn little belly chub and I'd like to sculpt my waist more as well, kick up the booty size and shape since I'm losing my boobs....a girl needs something!

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

cw 147

omg...it is great that I seem to be maintaining under 150....I'm super excited. omg. :P

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

5'7.7
cw: 127
gw: 116

i just moved to netherland to be a babysitter of 3 children. its very stressful job, and i have homesick, however i would like to loose weight, and be skinny

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

I guess being back at school motivated me but I finally git around 135. I think at this point in my life I'm over losing weight and I'd rather be fit and healthy. But I wouldn't mind getting to 130, and then gaining muscle weight. (don't mind my ramblings)
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

Ive lost 7 pounds since starting school 4 weeks ago! I'm so happy :D

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

pixielein wrote:5'7.7

i just moved to netherland to be a babysitter of 3 children. its very stressful job, and i have homesick, however i would like to loose weight, and be skinny
I'm only an inch taller than you and I could not maintain 125lbs when I got that low. 116 is WAY too low for your height.

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

well wait idk wrote:

I'm only an inch taller than you and I could not maintain 125lbs when I got that low. 116 is WAY too low for your height.
Everybody's body is different, maybe for you it's too low but for her it could be fine. I'm 5'10 and 105 and I'm fine. It just depends on the person.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

Snow_angel wrote:
well wait idk wrote:

Everybody's body is different, maybe for you it's too low but for her it could be fine. I'm 5'10 and 105 and I'm fine. It just depends on the person.
i just try to work out more, and eat more fruits and vegetables, and we can see if it will work or not :)

candy-1945
Learner
Learner

Post by candy-1945 »

Just joining in (even if I'm super late to the thread) :lol:
SW: 88 kg
CW: 78.9 kg
GW: 48 kg
Height: 1.58 m

ChloeBelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ChloeBelle »

I don't go by weight. Monitoring weight loss by the number on the scale is not for me, especially since I have always had a lot of muscle tone. I just go by the sizes of clothes. I started at a size 9 around May and now I am a size 3.

husky
Informer
Informer

Post by husky »

5'6"
CW: 71kg/156.5lbs
GW: 60kg/132lbs

lollieee123
Debater
Debater

Post by lollieee123 »

5'6
HW: About 185 lbs
CW: Around 165 lbs
GW: Anything between 120 lbs and 130 lbs

I got down to almost 150 lbs last Christmas, but I gradually gained some back. :?

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

Lost another 8lbs since the last time I checked in. I'm kind of at a stand still with the weight loss the last two weeks. I've mostly been doing cardio and legs because I have MAJOR back and neck problems. If any one has any tips on anything to add to my 60 minute treadmill 4mph 10% incline exercises and the 20 minute legs (160 squats, inner and outer thighs and various butt 3 sets of 12 reps exercises) 5 days a week that won't hurt my neck, shoulders and mid back I would appreciate it SO much because I just need that extra umphh right now <3

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

jwolf5554, do you do lunges? there are variations of them that may work for you. also, you may want to do pelvic lifting exercises to tighten up the glutes, etc.

5'7"

sw 178
cw 144
gw 135-140

Return to “Fitness”