Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Weight Updates

Post by hollaatmegurl »

SW: 170
CW: 149
GW: 110

Getting there! It feels so good when you get out of a 10's range (like going from 160's to 150's, 150's to 140's).

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by choochy »

choochy wrote:
choochy wrote:
choochy wrote:5'7"

sw 178
cw 168
gw 135-140?n

cw 165 so that is 3 in a few weeks.
cw 163
cw 160!

ZOMG holla, I totally know what you mean! I'm going to break into the 150's soon and I'm so motivated! <3
:love2: :love2:

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

choochy wrote:
cw 160!

ZOMG holla, I totally know what you mean! I'm going to break into the 150's soon and I'm so motivated! <3
WOOOO that's awesome!! :D

interstellar
Debater
Debater

Post by interstellar »

Ok... I will happily join in on this because I need some motivation/support and accountability too LOL! :love2:

I was a bit down (understatement) last summer...had a job I hated, was being bullied at work by my office manager/another coworker...had problems with my boyfriends family, problems with my own family, etc...and my coping mechanism was food. It was in food that I found short-lived happiness. Pretty sure I slipped into a bit of a depression (do not like to throw that word around lightly) but I was in such a low place I used to wish I would get into an accident on my way to work so I didn't have to face my coworkers...(really, really bad). Small things would set me off into week long awful moods....Hoping to get back on track here.

Highest Weight - 145lbs. (Jan 2014)
Current Weight - 133.2 lbs (weighed this morn)
Goal Weight - 123 lbs. (my weight 1.5 years ago)

Height 5 feet 7.5 inches tall :)

ps - long time vegetarian so hoping to cut carbs a bit...as sometimes it is difficult at restaurants when you dont eat meat...tend to gravitate towards PASTA :)

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

I gained almost two pounds in the last four days! Kind of freaked out. That means I consumed 7,000 EXCESS calories in the space of four days! Actually, I'm sure a lot of the weight is water retention, but I still hate seeing the scale go up more than half a pound or so...I am determined to get back on track.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

SW: 170
CW: 144.5
GW: 110

My last update I had weighed myself toward the end of the day and today I did it right in the morning so I'm guessing that's why it's lower but yo I'll take it. 25 pounds lost so far! I tried on a pair of jeans from when I was 170 (I haven't worn jeans in months because I've just felt too "blegh" to wear them and felt they made me look bigger) and they're hella loose. Feels amazing.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

fossilfinger wrote:I gained almost two pounds in the last four days! Kind of freaked out. That means I consumed 7,000 EXCESS calories in the space of four days! Actually, I'm sure a lot of the weight is water retention, but I still hate seeing the scale go up more than half a pound or so...I am determined to get back on track.
in general, I usually let the scale differ between five pounds back and forth from week to week because of water weight. Two pounds is nothing to be concerned about. One day I'll weigh 125 and the next I'll weigh 128 but then I'll be back to 125 the following day.
imma ball til the day i fall

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Angie V wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:I gained almost two pounds in the last four days! Kind of freaked out. That means I consumed 7,000 EXCESS calories in the space of four days! Actually, I'm sure a lot of the weight is water retention, but I still hate seeing the scale go up more than half a pound or so...I am determined to get back on track.
in general, I usually let the scale differ between five pounds back and forth from week to week because of water weight. Two pounds is nothing to be concerned about. One day I'll weigh 125 and the next I'll weigh 128 but then I'll be back to 125 the following day.
My last period the scale told me I had gained 12 pounds and then the day after my period was over it was back down to what i was :scratch: Water weight's a bitch.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

hollaatmegurl wrote:
Angie V wrote:
My last period the scale told me I had gained 12 pounds and then the day after my period was over it was back down to what i was :scratch: Water weight's a bitch.
Haha, yeah it's really weird.
imma ball til the day i fall

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

Well, according to my new scale I'm down five pounds. I think I definitely need to lose 10-15 more to look how I want. Just moved to a hot part of the country and I'm wearing shorts now. ;)

Foptop
Talker
Talker

Post by Foptop »

Joining in because I'm getting back on the wagon after yo-yoing up a bit recently:

My highest weight ever: 180
CW: 157.0
GW: 139-142 See how I feel when I get there
5'10" (small frame!)

Let's goooo! I'm going to post my weigh ins here on Fridays. :D

Missyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by Missyxoxo »

Oops i did not check this topic
I started weight loss journey on December 9th 2013

SW -198 lbs
CW -173lbs
GW-150 lbs

Height 5'7''

Its been 5 months since i joined gym and tbh was suffering from binge eating disorder.
I have lost 23 pounds and i feel nothing but great! There have been times i have binged occasionally but not that bad. But now i am stuck at weight-plateau and i am trying to up my calories and workout more. Let's see if it makes any difference. :)
Not hatin' just sayin'

Foptop
Talker
Talker

Post by Foptop »

Foptop wrote:Joining in because I'm getting back on the wagon after yo-yoing up a bit recently:

My highest weight ever: 180
CW: 157.0
GW: 139-142 See how I feel when I get there
5'10" (small frame!)

Let's goooo! I'm going to post my weigh ins here on Fridays. :D

CW: 155.4 (On day one of my period btw.. so hopefully that's a little inflated!)

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

179 cm
47 kg hoping to go up to around to 49.
I have a love/hate relationship with how difficult it is for me to gain weight :/

batbanana
Learner
Learner

Post by batbanana »

SW: 116
CW: 113,5
GW: 103
Height: 5'2
I know it's low, but I used to weight 104 before going to college and I like being skinny. I just started jogging and I'm planning to do it 5-6x week. Hopefully I'll post updates here to keep me motivated. ;)

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Urgh I'm back, I've gained some weight and an inch everywhere. I blame the alcohol and chocolate.

CW: 114
GW: 106
Height: 5'3

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

I started jogging and loved it but now my heel hurts and I haven't been able to for the last two days. :( I think I either kicked myself while jogging and that caused it, or it's from my dog pulling me really hard on walks. I'm still going to the gym though, but I feel like I barely get a workout just walking on the treadmill now.

Dahlia
Debater
Debater

Post by Dahlia »

I'm kinda embarrassed to post my weight but here I'm 5'1/2 or 1.55 m
SW 250
CW 237
GW with in 110-120
I started in 2011 and i was down to 200 pounds but I gain it back recently. :,(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

So I'm still 47 kg...I think I give up trying to gain because I've been trying for the past 5 months. I think I'll start really toning and hopefully gain more muscle mass, does anyone have any recommendations? I do Pilates and light weight training now but I want something a little more intense since I don't build muscle too easily.

Foptop
Talker
Talker

Post by Foptop »

Snow_angel wrote:So I'm still 47 kg...I think I give up trying to gain because I've been trying for the past 5 months. I think I'll start really toning and hopefully gain more muscle mass, does anyone have any recommendations? I do Pilates and light weight training now but I want something a little more intense since I don't build muscle too easily.
Hi there! If you do light weight training now I would just up the amount of weight and lower the reps. So say that right now you squat with 5 lb. dumb bells in each had for 3 sets of 20 reps

- instead try using a bar 45 lbs, or if you need to do less to start you can grab one of the smaller bars that around 25 lbs. So use this bar to squat for two sets at 10 reps. I have found that lifting heavier weights has really helped to tone me up without adding any bulk.

P.S. Ask for help at your gym to make sure your form is correct. You obviously don't want to try heavier weight without making sure your form is perfect. :)

Return to “Fitness”