iPhone 6 and Watch!!

Ariadne

iPhone 6 and Watch!!

Post by Ariadne »

Thoughts? Also, there are different sizes. 6 and 6Plus

The live stream is super crappy. But pre-order is on sept 12th with release on the 19th.

I'm a self proclaimed apple bitch, so I'm getting mine. The battery life is supposedly amazing. (:

Also, the watch looks amazing

Hypnodog
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: iPhone 6 and Watch!!

Post by Hypnodog »

The watch looks amazing, I would probably buy one, but I'm good with the LG G Watch! The iPhone 6 Plus looks pretty cool, but I'll stick with Android for now.

Arya
Informer
Informer

Post by Arya »

Couldn't watch the live stream it was one image every ten seconds -.- need to google pics now!

Arya
Informer
Informer

iPhone 6 and Watch!!

Post by Arya »

Apple is a bitch, the plus looks too cool to pass. 16gb will suffice tho. I'm not too fond of the color choices; I'm surprised they don't come in black...
The articles about the technical details seem promising as well.

Which one will you get?

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

I'm getting the iPhone 6+ in 64gb for Sprint.

For the watch, I'm not 100% sure, it depends on the price.. but I would love the 18k version xD

princessvoldemort
Informer
Informer

Post by princessvoldemort »

I'm not eligible for an upgrade until December. However, since I'm an Apple fangirl, I'll most likely get the iPhone 6 in Space Grey from Verizon. I have smaller hands (There are 9 year olds with bigger hands than me), and I feel like the 6+ would be too big for me. As for the watch, I'm not a watch wearer, so I'm not interested.

glamourinpink
Learner
Learner

Post by glamourinpink »

I'm highly debating on getting it. It looks neat, but I feel like I got the iPhone 5S just yesterday so I feel like it would go to waste. It's surprisingly not in terrible condition either. A few nicks here and there from dropping it without a case. However, the battery life and bigger screen do intrigue me. I'd probably get the 6 plus, if I do end up buying it. As far as the watch, it wouldn't be much use to me since I wouldn't be able to wear it work.

Hypnodog
Learner
Learner

Post by Hypnodog »

Ariadne wrote:I'm getting the iPhone 6+ in 64gb for Sprint.

For the watch, I'm not 100% sure, it depends on the price.. but I would love the 18k version xD
lol I would guess the Gold version would be sold for $3,000 :rofl:

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Hypnodog wrote:
Ariadne wrote:I'm getting the iPhone 6+ in 64gb for Sprint.

lol I would guess the Gold version would be sold for $3,000 :rofl:
We're talking apple here xD if the gold is worth 1k to them, expect Rolex style prices xD if I remember correctly, one of the apple executives said that "Switzerland should be very worried"

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

So disappointed with the iPhone (I have an LG G3 right now and I don't think I will ever go back), what's up with those white bands around it? looks like tape. And they didn't even improve the camera even though that's one of the main things people complained about.

My mom is probably getting the 128 GB one since she has an upgrade in december and you can get it for free.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Oh and the watch looks like something that would come with the iPhone 3GS or something, looks like an old iPhone

Mar2013
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mar2013 »

If I go and get a new iphone it will probably be the iphone 6 64gb one...the 6+ plus would be too big, and 300 is expensive for just a 16 gb. I just wish they changed the cameras megapixels or changed the camera all together, I mean the Galaxys camera is amazing from what my friends post. But for now my Iphone 5 works just as well.

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Mar2013 wrote:If I go and get a new iphone it will probably be the iphone 6 64gb one...the 6+ plus would be too big, and 300 is expensive for just a 16 gb. I just wish they changed the cameras megapixels or changed the camera all together, I mean the Galaxys camera is amazing from what my friends post. But for now my Iphone 5 works just as well.
Megapixels aren't what make a camera good though. I'm happy with the iPhone 5s camera (which I have now). I ordered the 6+ 64GB and should get it on D Day (9/19). A little upset that the front camera didn't get updated. I like taking selfies :p

I do like the 240 FPS for the slow motion. That sounds like it will be fun.

Hypnodog
Learner
Learner

Post by Hypnodog »

I can tell you like selfies by your posts on IG XD. Rumors state that the Apple Watch Edition will start at $1,200, I'm guessing you'll be getting that ;)

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

This is so funny and true.

But i still want an iphone 6 because of all the options i will have for covers and accessories. Marc by mrc jacobs and Kate Spade always have the cutest covers for iphone but nothing for other brands.

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

I have an iPhone 5 and i'm perfectly happy with it...

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

Morena_p wrote:I have an iPhone 5 and i'm perfectly happy with it...
Same here.
I think between those iphones are way too little improvements. Hit me up when iphone20 is out there, that might be completely different from my iphone5.
<3

ashelflife
Informer
Informer

iPhone 6 and Watch!!

Post by ashelflife »

I've had a 4S, it's started to glitch now, and sometimes just randomly shuts off, or freezes all together. My power on/off/lock button stopped working a month after my year warranty was up (of course, just my luck, and because of this when my phone freezes I have to wait for it to die to even use it) My battery also drains really quickly, I don't know if it's because of iOS 7 or age but it's extremely annoying. I could buy one of those cases with a battery but they're pretty expensive. I'm eligible for an upgrade and I really want to try out an Android. I find iOS getting pretty bland and just not interesting anymore. I like the idea of switching up almost anything I want on my phone, I could have a lot of fun with that.

I'm switching to a wireless company and the bill will only cost me $10 + tax (how much depending where you live) a month. I'm tired of being on a family plan with my parents, and as a college student that price sounds absolutely amazing to me.

The only downside is you have to buy the phone outright of course since it's off contract. Currently saving up to have enough to pay first month & the phone.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

I fucking hate how the changed the iPhone to look like a generic smartphone. I love the design and size of 5/5S. They should bring it back :|

rob00craig
Stalker
Stalker

Post by rob00craig »

Apple iPhone 6S Plus will be having a new look... <3 <3 <3 <3 :tu: :tu: :tu:

Return to “Apple”