iPhone users: do you use an iPod too?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

iPhone users: do you use an iPod too?

Post by Diorette »

Do you use your iPhone as your iPod (for music) or you carry your iPhone for phone features and iPod for music?

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Re: iPhone users: do you use an iPod too?

Post by nothinggold »

I use my phone as an iPod. I don't even have a usable iPod, mine is like 7 years old and has 15 minutes of battery.
I feel like it'd be a waste to have both. I always have my phone on me, might as well.

xxstrawberry
Debater
Debater

Post by xxstrawberry »

I mostly use my iphone now, but I also have an older ipod that I got in 2007, I still use it sometimes just for the nostalgia buzz.

volleyball201211
Debater
Debater

Post by volleyball201211 »

I had a touch before my iPhone, but when i got my phone I sold the iPod.... It's pretty dumb to use one for just music in my opinion, :P
I LOVE CHEEZ-ITS. ESPECIALLY THE FOUR CHEESE ONES
Green Day is the best band in the world
GuruGossip is my reddit

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I use both. I don't wanna transfer ALL my music onto my iPhone because it's way too much and it'll take up too much space.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

I use a separate iPod. I just don't like having all that music bogging down my phone and draining the battery when I listen to it. My iPod is an old nano and a hand-me-down from my dad though lol. It's nothing fancy.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

kittykat wrote:I use a separate iPod. I just don't like having all that music bogging down my phone and draining the battery when I listen to it. My iPod is an old nano and a hand-me-down from my dad though lol. It's nothing fancy.

Same. But I have an iPod touch so it's fine. But I actually want the new iPod touch it looks so cool...

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

i use my phone as an ipod. i don't have a lot of songs on there anyways, so they don't take up much space. plus, listening to music doesn't drain the battery that much, at least not for me
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

iheartponies
Learner
Learner

Post by iheartponies »

I don't carry my iPods with me but I keep one at work (super old so if someone steals it no big, but the dock is out in the open and I don't like to put my phone on it) and one in my car (so my phone is accessible if I need to call someone or in case of emergency). If I'm travelling I will just take the iPhone and skip the extra weight of an iPod.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
kittykat wrote:I use a separate iPod. I just don't like having all that music bogging down my phone and draining the battery when I listen to it. My iPod is an old nano and a hand-me-down from my dad though lol. It's nothing fancy.

Same. But I have an iPod touch so it's fine. But I actually want the new iPod touch it looks so cool...
I want it too, it looks awesome

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

I just use my iPhone. When I got my iPhone I thought I would use them both, but I ended up selling my iPod as I just wasn't using it. I don't need to have all my music on me at all times so I just have a selection on my iPhone.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

hellukittu wrote:i use my phone as an ipod. i don't have a lot of songs on there anyways, so they don't take up much space. plus, listening to music doesn't drain the battery that much, at least not for me

Yeah but I have about 1,000+ songs on my iPod as well as pictures and I don't want all of that on my iPhone and draining it down and taking up all the memory. People think I'm silly for using a separate iPod for music but I think it's smart lol

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

If I had an iPhone (but I can't stand them, I love blackberrys way too much to change) I would carry my ipod too.

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

Diorette wrote:If I had an iPhone (but I can't stand them, I love blackberrys way too much to change) I would carry my ipod too.
Me too. iPhone/iPod battery life is terrible, so I'd have an iPod for music and iPhone for everything else. I'd probably sell my iPod touch and just use my old nano instead.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

Me and my hubby got iphone 4's a few weeks ago so we both just use our phones for everything. We both still have our ipods and most likely won't be doing anything with them just in case.

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

BornThisWay94 wrote: Yeah but I have about 1,000+ songs on my iPod as well as pictures and I don't want all of that on my iPhone and draining it down and taking up all the memory. People think I'm silly for using a separate iPod for music but I think it's smart lol
yeah, it is smart. especially when you had an ipod before getting an iphone. no reason to just get rid of it. might as well use it for storage and separately
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

BornThisWay94 wrote: Yeah but I have about 1,000+ songs on my iPod as well as pictures and I don't want all of that on my iPhone and draining it down and taking up all the memory. People think I'm silly for using a separate iPod for music but I think it's smart lol
Same...all of my music would literally take up over half of my phone's memory!

spacecase
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spacecase »

Nah bro. I just use my iPhone for my music. When my music takes up too much space, I either only have a few playlists on, or delete songs off that I'm not into at the moment.

Return to “Apple”