Devilsadvocate21-Saarah

crapwaffle
Learner
Learner

Re: Devilsadvocate21-Saarah

Post by crapwaffle »

Her mum looked phenomenal, I’m happy for Saraah and hope this means a better relationship with her sister in laws too

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

She looks very good after having a baby. However I do wonder how much editing goes into her pics.
Screenshot_2021-07-24-02-04-57-02.jpg
Sarah looks different here, a little rough like a new mother. Don't get me wrong it's normal, but all 3 I think heavily edit their pics and Sarah probably the most.

I think she did have trouble falling pregnant or might have suffered miscarriages because in a Q and. A she did she kept going on about not wanting to jinx her pregnancy, like not having a baby shower etc.

Her mother looks like she does look after herself and looks great for age, however I wouldn't class her as good looking she has a very manly face and not a fan of the eyeliner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cookiecrumble93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cookiecrumble93 »

Don’t think she’s had any miscarriages. I feel during a global pandemic and COVID, you don’t wish to jinx your pregnancy. Hence keeping it private.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Cookiecrumble93 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:38 pm
Don’t think she’s had any miscarriages. I feel during a global pandemic and COVID, you don’t wish to jinx your pregnancy. Hence keeping it private.
True, however earlier on in the pandemic she was pretty lax following the rules so stupidly didn't occur to me. My blonde moment 🤣

Poshbird1999
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Poshbird1999 »

Yes she looks decent post baby BUT how edited are these photos. Especially the hospital bed one. It’s like calm down your not kylie Jenner with your baby reveal. Your just a basic bitch from Glasgow who couldn’t hold a job down and started working for daddy to support “arms”. Her mum looks like a tranny. Mutton dressed like lamb all the time. Kusara granny over here with her tummy tuck Botox, filler and veneers. Money can make anyone attractive. It’s a shame she just looks like a man still. Btw the ex sister in law is public now. Roshakram is so much prettier. She looks like she’s doing so much better after leaving that family. I think she’s a brain surgeon or something. Plus she isn’t some anorexic wannabe. Her brothers an idiot for letting that go.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

That’s one way to promote your IG

Poshbird1999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Poshbird1999 »

masterone wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:31 pm
She looks very good after having a baby. However I do wonder how much editing goes into her pics.

Screenshot_2021-07-24-02-04-57-02.jpg

Sarah looks different here, a little rough like a new mother. Don't get me wrong it's normal, but all 3 I think heavily edit their pics and Sarah probably the most.

I think she did have trouble falling pregnant or might have suffered miscarriages because in a Q and. A she did she kept going on about not wanting to jinx her pregnancy, like not having a baby shower etc.

Her mother looks like she does look after herself and looks great for age, however I wouldn't class her as good looking she has a very manly face and not a fan of the eyeliner.

So much editing goes into these posts, you can tell

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

She's too insecure not to edit her pics, definitely. Especially when Miss Mulberry (who I'm sure still edits her pics) looks ways more perky and refreshed after having her son

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

I dont understand, saarah’s been a mum for a minute and she’s going to tell us (via a 2nd page) what works for her???

Mulberry licking arse as well, what happened to her mummy page???

I’m sick of this new trend, create a mummy page for the freebies. Saarah loves to flaunt daddy’s wealth but the asian in her can’t resist freebies. They’re all so fucking predictable.

Bomchicky1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bomchicky1 »

Lol surprised she hasn't set up a separate account for her baby like every other influencer who has a baby

aataylor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aataylor »

She’s basically copied Lauren Pope who set up themumspace - a page for mums/pregnant ladies to share tips/hacks/recommendations etc. She’s stolen the entire concept and practically the same name. Yawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

whirl912 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:07 pm
I dont understand, saarah’s been a mum for a minute and she’s going to tell us (via a 2nd page) what works for her???

Mulberry licking arse as well, what happened to her mummy page???

I’m sick of this new trend, create a mummy page for the freebies. Saarah loves to flaunt daddy’s wealth but the asian in her can’t resist freebies. They’re all so fucking predictable.
Lmao these losers pop out one baby and suddenly they’re experts.

crapwaffle
Learner
Learner

Post by crapwaffle »

I assume it’s to keep themselves relevant, I mean it’s not like thousands of others have had a baby and need a hand hold.
At least we were spared an account about her house and ‘interior design’ tips

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

crapwaffle wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 pm
I assume it’s to keep themselves relevant, I mean it’s not like thousands of others have had a baby and need a hand hold.
I don’t think they bought it that’s why. Once they do, expect plenty of house content.

Fool proof way to gain followers:
1. Have a wedding (post content)
2. Do up house
3. Have a child
4. Mummy page
5. Clean with me/cook with me
6. Sell a rip off product
7. list. goes. on

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

whirl912 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:13 pm
crapwaffle wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 pm
I don’t think they bought it that’s why. Once they do, expect plenty of house content.

Fool proof way to gain followers:
1. Have a wedding (post content)
2. Do up house
3. Have a child
4. Mummy page
5. Clean with me/cook with me
6. Sell a rip off product
7. list. goes. on

And the sheep's that follow.

Her recent post about Cameron House... Someone's looking for a freebie :rofl:

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

She has had freebies from there before, completely unmentioned the gifted or advert part.maybe she is complaining now because she has had to pay. She is really sly and has had plenty of undisclosed adverts on her feed.

All that money from daddy but still begs for freebies.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Teaspillers wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:08 am
She has had freebies from there before, completely unmentioned the gifted or advert part.maybe she is complaining now because she has had to pay. She is really sly and has had plenty of undisclosed adverts on her feed.

All that money from daddy but still begs for freebies.
That’s so low of her. I used to think at least she is educated and works unlike scammity femme. But now, I think she is a terrible role model. She has shown young girls it’s okay to flash daddy’s wealth. Okay to beg for freebies. Okay to be a size zero. She clearly suffers from body dismorphia. Her and her sis in law madiha look like they could not bear to put on weight. It’s so 1990s Pakistani mentality.

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

The mummyspace account is dead lol, she has nothing interesting or valuable to offer. What is she going to promote to her followers? How to run back to the gym 6 weeks PP? Another one who is more focussed on herself than her child.

Cookiecrumble93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cookiecrumble93 »

I’m really surprised she put up the recent stories about the pregnancy video and the mean comments

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Cookiecrumble93 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:17 am
I’m really surprised she put up the recent stories about the pregnancy video and the mean comments
I can’t even see her profile, is it still there?

Return to “Instagram”