Annie the Fanny

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Re: Annie the Fanny

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

She's plugging her 'wedding' dress so much, it was obviously a freebie or very heavily discounted. 'Dream dress'? Ok, if your dream was to have a shapeless, badly fitted dress. She's standing so awkwardly in all the photos to keep the neckline in place. Class product of these pakistani outfit vendors who are untrained in western style dressmaking and pattern cutting and have them made by tailors who only know how to stitch desi outfits.
There are lots of smaller designers who actually went to fashion college; she could have used one of them but that would probably require spending some money.

Post by Guest »

She does seem to work as she recently posted birthday balloons or something at work. They are probably really flexible or she's back to work part time which some do after having a baby. But she doesn't seem to show much about work so she might be going and not documenting it on social media. Is it Barclays or somewhere she works, regardless of job role working at a bank is quite good sometimes pay wise and pension.

Not keen on the fashion as it doesn't appeal to me but I do like her personality.

ana123
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Post by ana123 »

fakeittilyoumakeit wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:08 am
She's plugging her 'wedding' dress so much, it was obviously a freebie or very heavily discounted. 'Dream dress'? Ok, if your dream was to have a shapeless, badly fitted dress. She's standing so awkwardly in all the photos to keep the neckline in place. Class product of these pakistani outfit vendors who are untrained in western style dressmaking and pattern cutting and have them made by tailors who only know how to stitch desi outfits.
There are lots of smaller designers who actually went to fashion college; she could have used one of them but that would probably require spending some money.
I didn’t mean to troll the kid intentionally! But I am quite mad at luxurious786 the fact that they were trying to sell the dress she wore on the shoot she claims to have ‘dream designed’ to a friend of mine so the dress was lent out and as attached you can see it is pinned back as it is not even her size.. this girl is so fake and ugly on the inside it leaves me shocked

ana123
Naughty
Naughty

Post by ana123 »

Photo of the fake dress she designed - is not even her ow
DB988AA7-45CF-41E2-A9E8-51BDCA0BC687.jpeg
n
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

ana123 wrote:
I didn’t mean to troll the kid intentionally! But I am quite mad at luxurious786 the fact that they were trying to sell the dress she wore on the shoot she claims to have ‘dream designed’ to a friend of mine so the dress was lent out and as attached you can see it is pinned back as it is not even her size.. this girl is so fake and ugly on the inside it leaves me shocked
Was it even a real wedding. Bloody hell why so many lies? The dress IS pinned back. U want to collaborate with the hotel and a designer fair enough. But don’t try to fool your followers. This is very dishonest behaviour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

aaneesa786 wrote:
ana123 wrote:
Was it even a real wedding. Bloody hell why so many lies? The dress IS pinned back. U want to collaborate with the hotel and a designer fair enough. But don’t try to fool your followers. This is very dishonest behaviour.

I'm sure she said on her live or something that this was an intiment videoshoot before the actual thing. One of her sisters actually put a picture up on her stories of all the family together at the wedding. So there was a wedding but very small.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

stop arguing and stay on topic.

Post by Guest »

I think Annie and coco addiction ( Annie’s brothers sister inlaw ) have fallen out Annie was doing dance practice for cocos weddin then ended up
Not attending instead going on honey moon and since then they unfollowed each other ?

Post by Guest »

jj

Post by Guest »

Aye prob, she’s too up her own arse now all the insta game has gotten to her head. Would love to see what they would do without the gram

Sara123456

Post by Sara123456 »

Basically everything is based on these false and fake relationships with these guys. All these posts about how much they love each other, “squad goals” and telling each other how hot they look in the comments section of insta posts.
Sarah is a sheep and her friend was competing with Cocoa and trying to overdo her by having a white dress wedding and honeymoon (about 10 years after their nikkah 😂).
Annie couldn’t handle the fact Cocoa is getting followers and people are wanting to see content from her so she unfollowed her (fake friend she is).
Sarah the sheep who is up Annie’s ass also unfollowed Cocoa just to be loyal to Annie (very sad and pathetic). Cocoa if your reading this just keep in mind your not as sad as them guys!

Also Vanity femme was the first popular person on Instagram, through her Miss Mulberry was recognised and then Madiha Blob.

Through Madiha, Sarah got popular (Sarah is obsessed with followers and getting attention online). As you may have guessed through Sarah Annie got popular and through Sarah and Annie the girl Cocoa is getting recognised. It’s all a chain reaction but sadly Instagram is effecting their personal relationships. They are all jealous of each other and competing with one another. Mind you Madiha and Mulberry are not too bad, their not over the top and excited like Annie and Sarah.

Post by Guest »

Sara123456 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:38 am
Basically everything is based on these false and fake relationships with these guys. All these posts about how much they love each other, “squad goals” and telling each other how hot they look in the comments section of insta posts.
Sarah is a sheep and her friend was competing with Cocoa and trying to overdo her by having a white dress wedding and honeymoon (about 10 years after their nikkah 😂).
Annie couldn’t handle the fact Cocoa is getting followers and people are wanting to see content from her so she unfollowed her (fake friend she is).
Sarah the sheep who is up Annie’s ass also unfollowed Cocoa just to be loyal to Annie (very sad and pathetic). Cocoa if your reading this just keep in mind your not as sad as them guys!

Also Vanity femme was the first popular person on Instagram, through her Miss Mulberry was recognised and then Madiha Blob.

Through Madiha, Sarah got popular (Sarah is obsessed with followers and getting attention online). As you may have guessed through Sarah Annie got popular and through Sarah and Annie the girl Cocoa is getting recognised. It’s all a chain reaction but sadly Instagram is effecting their personal relationships. They are all jealous of each other and competing with one another. Mind you Madiha and Mulberry are not too bad, their not over the top and excited like Annie and Sarah.
This is exactly spot on!! I know of these girls. coco seems to be the only real one!!

Post by Guest »

Annie comes off spoiled

Coco’s content isnt anything amazing or different then what every other girl is doing. I do appreciate that her pictures are not trying hard to always look aesthetic. She posts whatever she wants.

Madiha just travels a ton and takes aesthetic pleasing pictures.
Seems like she throws her paycheck in clothes and flights/trains every month. I could never imagine shopping this much monthly and coordinating outfits to the colors of the places I visit. Thats some dedication
Her closet is pretty much zara and asos. Some of her outfits are exact copy of zara’s models (pink skirt green top)

Post by Guest »

Blob and VF are following Annie now. They’re all friends? How does DA feel about this unless she’s become friends with VF too!

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

They’re not friends. They’ve just done this to try and show everyone on GG that they’re all such friendly nice girls and they’ve made up. If it was true why weren’t they at annie fannys daughters birthday?

HeyWorld
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by HeyWorld »

Hello Guys
Oh wow this forum is quite good one i just found it after seeing in Annie stories that she put something about people spreading fake rumours in some gossip forum etc so i googled her name and gossip forum ... and i found you guys . Now i can join the crew of gossip or just giving honest opinion that many can find it offensive or as a critic

Anyway i lived for long time in Edinburgh and a very good friend of mine called OZ is very good friend with Annie’s brother so i knew quite a lot about her . Met her few times but never pass the conversation more than saying hello

Personally i think she is an attention seeker and
preposterous .... i read few posts about her that i know they are not true . Her husband used to work or still works off shore and his father was a footballer so his family have some money . I know that he works off shore as when she introduced him to the family, Annie brother told my friend about it , but my friend OZ knew long before that they used to go out like boyfriend/girlfriend. Even before Anum got famous in Instagram i used to hear about her and her english boyfriend and her wild days around Glasgow and Edinburgh clubs ( if i recall she used to go to this City night club in a Edinburgh students night on Wednesday and Purple if i can recall that is now Barrio)

Obviously Annie is a double standard one as most of the pakistani instagram influencers. I don’t even know what they influence maybe stupidity showing off charity and wearing 200£ jumper . If they are so much into being humanitarian they should do an actually zakat ( charity) and do it with the actual calculator can be found in muslim aid website .

Most of this girls are proper wannabies and hypocrites to the maximum.
I have personally being at least once around annie , that madiha , naziyahx , imran junior and his wife ( best friend of amir khan ) and amir khan . Seen the sheikhabeauty and her husband various times in Syon Lounge ugh !

The Scotland “influencers” are lame I’ve seen them and heard stories before they were “famous” now i can actually spread the things ive seen

Post by Guest »

They're all vacuous beings. All compete with each other and fake as fuck its unbelievable and that also includes coco. Coco looked completely drowned in her white dress matching those big goofy teeth. You would think she would atleast spend some money on fixing her mouth than all the clothes she buys and holidays.

Tqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tqueen »

Coco is as bad as the rest of them. I know a lot about all of them. The whole lot are classless attention seekers. With that gormless new husband of hers. I was actually at their wedding. Was typical tacky affair with her barking orders at everyone. she looked like a kid dressed up in a tacky white dress, goofy teeth on display. Anyone know about her new in laws? Two looked like the ugly step sisters no kidding. One was the most stunning girl there. In a peach and gold dress I think. She looked really young. Couldn't find her on ig? Heard she stays in Glasgow though.

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

Tqueen wrote:Coco is as bad as the rest of them. I know a lot about all of them. The whole lot are classless attention seekers. With that gormless new husband of hers. I was actually at their wedding. Was typical tacky affair with her barking orders at everyone. she looked like a kid dressed up in a tacky white dress, goofy teeth on display. Anyone know about her new in laws? Two looked like the ugly step sisters no kidding. One was the most stunning girl there. In a peach and gold dress I think. She looked really young. Couldn't find her on ig? Heard she stays in Glasgow though.
Bet it was you in the dress ImageImageImage

Tqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Tqueen »

Haha I fucking wish! Seen her before and curious to know who she is. And the other in laws, think theres 5 daughters in laws altogether, good luck to her :tu:
Tqueen

Return to “Instagram”