Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: London Shay Goheen

Post by imthemostbored »

pocahontas_tea wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:21 pm
imthemostbored wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 pm
Again...say what y’all want...I wasn’t talking about her work done I was talking about her natural bone structure y’all are referring to seeing before a nose job. Look at all her old pics she’s ALWAYS been...foxy...no better word to describe it. Most of all, you can’t fake those eyes.
This is actually kind of cringe/creepy lol are you actually London or one of her friends?? The “ya’ll” gives it away 😂

I haven’t seen an old pic where she looks “angelicish” or “foxy” pre-surgery - please show us. Agree to disagree because I don’t find her bone structure appealing regardless of the surgery either.

E2C7E05A-B0B4-42EF-B542-883377C86F9C.jpeg

A70B2FF9-3230-4FA1-A2AF-9659F9F3847F.jpeg
Lol nope just a bisexual lady with bi and lesbian friends who ALL agree with me :)

Edit: YALL are giving away how slack your investigative skills are. Rule number one is comments and likes don’t equate to break ups or make ups come on now. Example: My boyfriend likes every single one of my pics but it doesn’t mean SHIT, he actually does it to be PETTY to me lolol you’ve got to be insane to be expecting such enmeshment...like they’re supposed to stalk each other’s social media while they’re in the same room together? Hahaha mannnnn now I’m gonna get another reply that sounds just like the first one 😩 I’m not even hating or showing love either way I’m just pointing out the obvious for y’all. Y’all yall y’all😅😂😝

Post by Guest »

Only making assumptions on what we see, thought he would be drooling all over her content considering she has been away. And plus that’s her job - I don’t see much support from him. Doesn’t mean he’s not supporting her, I just don’t see much of it with all that I have to draw from lol.

Each to their own, people have lives outside of social media, but I’m also not actively posting my life for the world to see and those that do need to expect that people will be inquisitive and hence this gossip page.
imthemostbored wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:06 am
pocahontas_tea wrote:
imthemostbored wrote:
Again...say what y’all want...I wasn’t talking about her work done I was talking about her natural bone structure y’all are referring to seeing before a nose job. Look at all her old pics she’s ALWAYS been...foxy...no better word to describe it. Most of all, you can’t fake those eyes.
This is actually kind of cringe/creepy lol are you actually London or one of her friends?? The “ya’ll” gives it away 😂

I haven’t seen an old pic where she looks “angelicish” or “foxy” pre-surgery - please show us. Agree to disagree because I don’t find her bone structure appealing regardless of the surgery either.

Lol nope just a bisexual lady with bi and lesbian friends who ALL agree with me :)

Edit: YALL are giving away how slack your investigative skills are. Rule number one is comments and likes don’t equate to break ups or make ups come on now. Example: My boyfriend likes every single one of my pics but it doesn’t mean SHIT, he actually does it to be PETTY to me lolol you’ve got to be insane to be expecting such enmeshment...like they’re supposed to stalk each other’s social media while they’re in the same room together? Hahaha mannnnn now I’m gonna get another reply that sounds just like the first one 😩 I’m not even hating or showing love either way I’m just pointing out the obvious for y’all. Y’all yall y’all😅😂😝

Bree_26
Learner
Learner

Post by Bree_26 »

London looks like every other ig model and now she’s gone ahead and proved that all she cares about is money, likes and followers. She was modeling for OhPolly and so many other brands + boutiques which I’m sure were paying her a decent amount but she’d rather associate with Dan and pose half naked for likes. Everything about that man’s brand is about sex, money, showing off and exploiting women. It really says a lot about her. Instead of actually working on building her Instagram and collaborating with brands and reputable content creators she’d rather get flown out and hoe’d out

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Guess you don’t have the pics you were talking about?

It’s not even just the “y’all.” I don’t understand why a stranger who is just appreciating how London looks is so PRESSED about people on a gossip forum not finding her attractive?

We get it you have a crush on her. I/others think she looks fake and unattractive. Like I said before, agree to disagree and leave it at that.
imthemostbored wrote:
pocahontas_tea wrote:
imthemostbored wrote:

imthemostbored
Learner
Learner

Post by imthemostbored »

Lololol since when has anyone who has ever used the word “angelicish” and “foxy” been pressed? Cause it’s not here. I’m just bored and having fun lol I’ll get you your picccssssss chill. I’m too lazy to link RIGHT now, don’t be so “pressed” I’d rather just do something else right now lol...and pls...don’t hate the messenger.

pocahontas_tea wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:41 am
Guess you don’t have the pics you were talking about?

It’s not even just the “y’all.” I don’t understand why a stranger who is just appreciating how London looks is so PRESSED about people on a gossip forum not finding her attractive?

We get it you have a crush on her. I/others think she looks fake and unattractive. Like I said before, agree to disagree and leave it at that.
imthemostbored wrote:
pocahontas_tea wrote:
imthemostbored wrote:

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Rather be doing something else right now but has the time to reply over and over with long ass salty posts 😂😂😂 why you so defensive over an insta ho?

Idg why you reply like you wanting to argue lol I was open to your opinion and even asked you for the pics where she looked “angelicish” and “foxy” but you keep coming back with digs about US instead of Londy (you know, the actual point of this forum) :roll:

Move along lmao I’m not replying to your childish ass anymore.

imthemostbored
Learner
Learner

Post by imthemostbored »

Huh?? Lol I guess thanks for telling me all about uhhh, being “pressed” - I never @ you or said anything about you but that’s obvious to anyone who can read.

Can we go back to talking about London now? Thx :*
pocahontas_tea wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:47 pm
Rather be doing something else right now but has the time to reply over and over with long ass salty posts 😂😂😂 why you so defensive over an insta ho?

Idg why you reply like you wanting to argue lol I was open to your opinion and even asked you for the pics where she looked “angelicish” and “foxy” but you keep coming back with digs about US instead of Londy (you know, the actual point of this forum) :roll:

Move along lmao I’m not replying to your childish ass anymore.

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Not sure if London reads this forum but after being called top heavy she’s literally just been posting ass/hourglass pics 🧐

Too bad her tags are so different from her posts:
3B9A7BE4-810E-4704-85E8-4F4659B91694.jpeg
852B41CC-E86F-4B66-98B9-890AD1DB0FFA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blahblahblahhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Blahblahblahhh »

She has 0 waist and a square ass. Which is fine, not everyone can have a Kim K body naturally. But I wish she’d embrace it instead of contorting and facetuning her body to hell and back to make it something it isn’t. With how much work she’s done to her face I’m surprised she hasn’t done anything surgical to her ass or waist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Tuppy »

Surely her and reece have broken up. The bikes been sent back to oz and he's bought a new car and talking bout spending summer with the kids in oz??

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

I noticed she dropped off her dog at her parents in Texas and said “goodbyes are hard” - she could be coming to see Reece in Aus either for a long time or for good. Noticed the bike/car thing too. Thought they just got an apartment in LA?

Post by Guest »

pocahontas_tea wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:52 am
I noticed she dropped off her dog at her parents in Texas and said “goodbyes are hard” - she could be coming to see Reece in Aus either for a long time or for good. Noticed the bike/car thing too. Thought they just got an apartment in LA?
IS IT JUST ME OR DID THEY UNFOLLOW EACH OTHER?!?! HAHAHAHAH

zlh89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zlh89 »

They did - and I saw last night on insta Reece followed her again!

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

He commented one her photo in the jeans yesterday 🤔 the Dan Bilzerian stunt probably hit a nerve. Also he’s got kids so either Londy moves to Aus or Tam and the kids move to LA.

Anyone else notice how ever since this thread talked about her flat ass she’s been posting a lot of ass pics lol her ig story today is “watch this booty grow”

Post by Guest »

pocahontas_tea wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:06 am
He commented one her photo in the jeans yesterday 🤔 the Dan Bilzerian stunt probably hit a nerve. Also he’s got kids so either Londy moves to Aus or Tam and the kids move to LA.

Anyone else notice how ever since this thread talked about her flat ass she’s been posting a lot of ass pics lol her ig story today is “watch this booty grow”
Haha yep I saw that too, I definitely think she’s watching the thread.

Shamelesssocial
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Shamelesssocial »

Anyone else noticed he’s unfollowed her and deleted all pics of her?!

Post by Guest »

Shamelesssocial wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:58 pm
Anyone else noticed he’s unfollowed her and deleted all pics of her?!
Yep!! Hahaha

Post by Guest »

Reece’s story is telling, guess London was unfaithful?

Bunnychanny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bunnychanny »

Wow I realllly want to know what happened between them. London is still following Reece and has their pictures up.

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

TeaQueen92 wrote: Reece’s story is telling, guess London was unfaithful?
What was his story?? I think he just hid them or something bc the photos are back up.

Honestly saw this coming. Long distance relationships are already hard enough.. add kids to the mix and a gf who sees herself as a piece of meat to be sold via Dan Bilzerian and it would be a shit fight. It’s very telling of London’s views of herself.

Return to “Instagram”