Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Shady80
Debater
Debater

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Shady80 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Jep92 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... hella.html

Wow, real life vs Instagram Image
Wtf are those pants Image she looks pretty gacked too let’s hope it’s just a bad pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:54 pm

Jep92 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:35 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... hella.html

Wow, real life vs Instagram 😂
Holy moly haha she just looks almost like a different person. And she’s definitely put on a bit of weight, she’s got a little belly in that photo, goodbye abs lol. I guess the party lifestyle catches up with you eventually.
She really isn’t the right person to be giving health and fitness advice with all her partying, drinking, drugs etc. obviously for her age drinking and whatever its normal but she’s in the public eye and is supposed to be a role model in the fitness industry which I really don’t see anymore.

rey7878
Talker
Talker

Post by rey7878 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Kellbell25 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:54 pm
Jep92 wrote:

Holy moly haha she just looks almost like a different person. And she’s definitely put on a bit of weight, she’s got a little belly in that photo, goodbye abs lol. I guess the party lifestyle catches up with you eventually.
She really isn’t the right person to be giving health and fitness advice with all her partying, drinking, drugs etc. obviously for her age drinking and whatever its normal but she’s in the public eye and is supposed to be a role model in the fitness industry which I really don’t see anymore.
I’ve said this before but she needs a publicist stat! And not her sister!

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipgrave » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:16 pm

Jep92 wrote:

She looks fukn smashed. And to those who keep saying shit like "You're allowed a life outside of your kids"... yes of course you are but not every second bloody night wtf. Whoever is watching her kids has more of a relationship with them than she does. Reece must be raging watching all her drunken/drugged nights out. I really feel for Dads who are kept from their kids because of mothers who are spiteful. Meanwhile... They're out partying and someone else is with the kids.

It's a joke at this point. Her kids are just accessories.

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Wow she really uses photoshop
(English is my second language)

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:37 pm

I feel like maybe this is the moment when I realise that I am completely out of touch with the youth? Wtf is with wearing pants unbuttoned with the fly down? Surely this is something that only happens when someone extremely drunk/high goes to the bathroom and forgets to, or can’t, put their pants back on properly? Or at a stretch someone in that state might mistakenly think it looks sexy? I.dont.understand.

Nneh13
Learner
Learner

Post by Nneh13 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:33 pm

walking trash

RomyH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RomyH » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 pm

She deleted her latest pic of her, anyone know why?

RomyH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RomyH » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Whoops! It’s there, I didn’t refresh the page

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:26 pm

I know it’s blurry it’s a screenshot from that video of her passed out at coachella
But look how textured her skin is! Not looking great there tam

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:32 pm

RomyH wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 pm
She deleted her latest pic of her, anyone know why? Image

I just checked her IG and her latest pic isn't there anymore? the orange bikini and crimped hair.. weird AF.

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:34 pm

LikeAbutterfly wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:26 pm

I know it’s blurry it’s a screenshot from that video of her passed out at coachella
But look how textured her skin is! Not looking great there tam

I feel like I'm repeating myself but this is what drugs and drinking ALOT do to you. It's not doing her skin any favours. Looks soo different to her pics lol

Brookesie
Informer
Informer

Post by Brookesie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:18 pm

Holy moly. That belly fat. I guess I was right about her stacking it on.

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:38 pm

Somebody asked on her now latest pic:
“You good after Coachella?”

And her respond was:
“just living my best life 🤪🤪🤪 people need to chill”

Your best life? And it is us who need to chill? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jep92
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Jep92 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:48 pm

I cant see her latest post either (orange bikini) she probably deleted it because she didn't want people to compare it to the daily mail pics 😂😂 or they already were haha

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:50 pm

I feel like she’s seriously going downhill fast. Did anyone see the text she posted on her Instagram stories a few days ago from her dad? “Enjoy Coachella & drink enough water” maybe he should spend less time trying to be “matey” with her and a bit more time telling her to get her shit together - her mum too. She is a fucking MOTHER and yes of course you can still go out and have fun but those babies are literally always looked after by someone else while Tammy is out getting shitfaced and falling asleep at festivals. How can she not see what she’s doing is so wrong???? I feel like the worst decision she ever made was to become a mother, she’s way too immature still.

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipgrave » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:43 pm

LolaRuby wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:50 pm
I feel like she’s seriously going downhill fast. Did anyone see the text she posted on her Instagram stories a few days ago from her dad? “Enjoy Coachella & drink enough water” maybe he should spend less time trying to be “matey” with her and a bit more time telling her to get her shit together - her mum too. She is a fucking MOTHER and yes of course you can still go out and have fun but those babies are literally always looked after by someone else while Tammy is out getting shitfaced and falling asleep at festivals. How can she not see what she’s doing is so wrong???? I feel like the worst decision she ever made was to become a mother, she’s way too immature still.

Exactly Right! Especially after the Kylie Jenner incident last year. And the photos coming out of her passed out in her own vomit. And now these smashed photos of her at Coachella. She's a trashy mess. She doesn't know how to to control herself or have any self respect.

How long is Amy going to keep shovelling dirt over her shit? Must be exhausting having to come up with an excuse for her all the time.

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipgrave » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:44 pm

Jep92 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:48 pm
I cant see her latest post either (orange bikini) she probably deleted it because she didn't want people to compare it to the daily mail pics 😂😂 or they already were haha
I think people were going nuts in the comments of that photo too haha

Brookesie
Informer
Informer

Post by Brookesie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:15 am

Jeez! She's been snarky lately. And now, finding the time to reply to critical comments.
Trouble at home, dear? :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kitty15
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty15 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 am

Omg she’s a freaking mess. Super bloated from the unhealthy lifestyle and weird skin texture. Her attitude and self esteem skyrocket every time she visits US, bet she feels like she’s the shit as she gets support from her fake friends. She literally turns into a unrecognizable ho when she’s in LA.

And whoever said that we all crossed a line when we are/were young-umm TF are you talking about? No we freaking don’t. I am Tammy’s age and I live in downtown LA but I literally never crossed that line to the point that I fell asleep or passed out from alcohol or drugs(I don’t even do drugs.) I know my body and I bet you that I will never get f up to that extent. Some things have a limit, and my health always comes first. Tammy is obviously not supposed to do all these things because she’s literally making money off a “healthy lifestyle” so it’s super contradicting and hypocritical of her.

Sixbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Sixbabe » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Kellbell25 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:32 pm
RomyH wrote:

I just checked her IG and her latest pic isn't there anymore? the orange bikini and crimped hair.. weird AF.

She deleted it because @fakegirlsfvckya and daily mail posted candid UNEDITED pics of her from the same day in the same outfit and she looks a good 15lbs heavier and higher than a kite😂 people were calling her out for photoshopping!

Artvandeley
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Artvandeley » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:40 pm

effieeee wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:49 pm
greed_and_gossip1 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:50 pm
Gossipgrave wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:05 am
crossroads2727 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:15 pm
Tammy, Em Davies and Lily Brown in LA. . . coca cola party
I feel like Em Davies is the only genuine one in that group. Although she is so frikkin skinny. So many people have questioned her having an eating disorder which she strongly denies. As someone with an eating disorder past...her bikini pics are super triggering lol.

Tammy looks so bulky next to her.

I actually can’t stand Em Davies. She complains so much about her “job”. Almost like she is trying to convince her followers that she works super hard. She was selling stuff on dpop the other week and she made it sound like she was doing her followers a favor by listing items...ummm she’s about to make bank by selling those gifted items yet she’s doing us a favor? Plz! Watching her trying to string a sentence together...need a dedicated post just for her

I cant stand the way she looks idk what it is but nopeeee and her tan doesnt suit her at all.

On the topic about tammys kids .... we only see glimpses of their lives and just because they arent on their social media accounts 24/7 or with them 24/7, doesnt mean they are being neglected LOLLLLL . People need to remember that you are allowed to have a life outside of your kids jebusss.
about em davies.. right!! she looks like an anorexic alien I truly don't understand the appeal. Something about her giant forehead idk but it's scary.

regina_giddens
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by regina_giddens » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Kitty15 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 am
And whoever said that we all crossed a line when we are/were young-umm TF are you talking about? No we freaking don’t. I am Tammy’s age and I live in downtown LA but I literally never crossed that line to the point that I fell asleep or passed out from alcohol or drugs(I don’t even do drugs.) I know my body and I bet you that I will never get f up to that extent. Some things have a limit, and my health always comes first.

You are in the minority for someone in their early 20s.

With Tammy it's a bit different because she does have two young kids to consider, but I don't see why she shouldn't be able to enjoy herself/do norma young adult things when they're not in her care.

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:17 pm

regina_giddens wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:15 pm
Kitty15 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 am
And whoever said that we all crossed a line when we are/were young-umm TF are you talking about? No we freaking don’t. I am Tammy’s age and I live in downtown LA but I literally never crossed that line to the point that I fell asleep or passed out from alcohol or drugs(I don’t even do drugs.) I know my body and I bet you that I will never get f up to that extent. Some things have a limit, and my health always comes first.

You are in the minority for someone in their early 20s.

With Tammy it's a bit different because she does have two young kids to consider, but I don't see why she shouldn't be able to enjoy herself/do norma young adult things when they're not in her care.
yep minority!!! so many people i know have drank a lil too much at a party or festival before..hell i even have!! Not everyone knows their limits, it can take time to learn them. However, being in the spot light like she is, she should hold herself up a bit better and set a better example for the young people who follow her.

I dont understand it either...its not like she is going out every weekend falling asleep at festivals lol why are people acting like she does.

Someone even said the kids have a better relationship with the person watching them LOL speculation much.

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Sixbabe wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:26 pm
Kellbell25 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:32 pm
RomyH wrote:

She deleted it because @fakegirlsfvckya and daily mail posted candid UNEDITED pics of her from the same day in the same outfit and she looks a good 15lbs heavier and higher than a kite😂 people were calling her out for photoshopping!
So that last photo is back on her IG. She's literally either doing it for attention so everyone is like 'omg why did she delete her photo etc' or just hiding the pic till the heat blows over, over her photoshopping and not ACTUALLY looking like that hahaha I legit can't stand her. Just waiting for the news headline 'Tammy Hembrow checks herself into rehab' :rofl: :rofl:

So sad such a pretty girl has turned in such a grub LOL get your shit together Tammy.

Return to “Instagram”