Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

flowerbombed
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by flowerbombed »

Ugh, where's my credit Daily Mail? Nice to know they troll here for their stories!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... hotos.html

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

flowerbombed wrote:Ugh, where's my credit Daily Mail? Nice to know they troll here for their stories!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... hotos.html
that’s crazy?? they’re that lazy to go find shit out themselves? how odd lmao some lazy ass journalism

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Wow London has really met the kids. Tammy’s def left them with Reece. In Reece’s story you can see London’s arm in the corner.

So disappointed that they’ve included the kids in this. Obviously they’ll both date other people but 3/4 months into a relationship is too early imo.

++ has London moved to Australia permanently? On her insta pic with the green kini one of her LA friends commented that she missed her and London replied “come fucking visit me then!” :/

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Just watched Tammy’s new tattoo YT and I’m actually really surprised at how nice she seems, she got asked for photos a couple times and she looked genuinely happy to.

Still can’t believe she’s comfortable with her nips out but I’ve got to say she’s been growing on me. Reece was such a buzzkill on older videos and she seems happier and more confident.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

London put a quote on her story saying 'imitation is the sincerest form of insecurity' - LOL surely she's trolling

Hmmm_really
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmmm_really »

I’m so over seeing erect nipples. ENOUGH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

[URL]

London has dug her own grave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Lol no wayyyy she’s so fucking weird. You can really tell how emotionally immature she is. Also find it pathetic how her life seems to revolve around social media, so anxious about how everyone perceives her. Meanwhile Tammy is just out living her life.

And of course Reece just had to get a quick shot in of London’s arm while he’s filming the kids on his Instagram story to prove to everyone that they’re all one big happy family. If I were Tammy I would be worried having that psycho around my kids knowing she was so obsessed with me - she’ll probs try to kidnap them while they’re sleeping or they’ll wake up to her standing over them mouthbreathing lolllll

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

I’m actually liking Tammy more and more. Yeah, she can be a bit silly sometimes, but she’s genuinely nice to her fans, isn’t acting arrogant about it but seems to really enjoy it and be humble about it, and I sympathize with her whole situation with Reese and London. That must be so awkward. London is clearly obsessing over Tammy because she’s jealous. She used to look up at her and now she’s a direct competition I guess..?

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

I think both Reece and Tammy have moved on or are at least at peace with the break up? On that update YouTube Reece was straight forward and respectful like “we broke up we were unhappy were not getting back together” and Tammy was salty at first but now has let London meet the kids and has left them with her and on her recent YT was like “I’ve wanted this tattoo since me and Reece broke up” and London has said that Tammy went up to her at the HiSmile event and they’re all good..

Idk the way they talk about each other/the break up lately just seems really mature and I don’t really get the vibe that they’re being spiteful towards each other? (apart from Recee’s Odell comment lmao) Makes the fan girl accounts pinning L and T against each other look so stupid and petty

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

I’m not team Reece or team Tammy. Just here for the tea :D

I realllyyyy don’t like Emilee’s face and def don’t think she’s the prettiest. Actually feel like the mom is the prettiest of all lol

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Umm tbh maybe I'm reacjing but i think tammy acts really different in L.A than in Australia. I still think she tries so hard and maybe her and her family are trying to be the next kardashians but idk. I also think london is obsessed with tammy and that's not sane. She better focus on having a good relaitonship with reece and leave tammy behind since he seems okay with her now.
Also i think she mentioned having a boyfriend in her last tatto vlog but maybe i understood it wrong?

Sixbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Sixbabe »

Yeah Tammy acts extra trashy while in l.a atleast that’s the vibe I get.. like you’re 24 with 2 kids not 19. All the snaps from Jenna frumes and some other girls she was out clubbing with last night make her look so immature.

foxycookierox
Learner
Learner

Post by foxycookierox »

:love2:

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

I just noticed that before dating Reece, London looked so confident and had the whole LA skinny model vibe going. After Port Douglas she started trying to look more curvy. She used to look fresh faced (obv still had work done) and now her face screams botox/fillers. it’s insane how much she’s aged in the past few months.

Her posed photos aren’t as nice as before and she mostly posts selfies. LA friends > Reece as photographers clearly

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Unrelated but that friend of London’s, Cherie Madeleine or w/e, is straight up SCARY looking lol another case of plastic surgery gone wrong, so sad. Espec if you compare to her very first pics on Instagram. It’s so bizarre that this is pretty much considered normal nowadays.

fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker

Post by fitnessinstathot »

LolaRuby wrote:Unrelated but that friend of London’s, Cherie Madeleine or w/e, is straight up SCARY looking lol another case of plastic surgery gone wrong, so sad. Espec if you compare to her very first pics on Instagram. It’s so bizarre that this is pretty much considered normal nowadays.

She looks like dollar store Hailey Baldwin

mtxx
Learner
Learner

Post by mtxx »

Seen this comment on her latest photo of her back tattoo??? Lmao how does an angel wing tattoo make u think of some quote about strong people ImageImage Image

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Her tattoo is tacky, sorry. Nicole Richie had a similar one in the early 2000s lol

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

London’s new lips look like a baboon’s ass. She needs to hit up Tammy and find out where she gets hers done lmao

Return to “Instagram”