Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by heidij »

kellyba34 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:40 pm
andimdone wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:41 pm
Is Tammy still part of Good American? I noticed Khloe doesn’t follow her anymore. I’m sure still did shortly after her antics at Kylie’s party but not these days it seems.
She tagged Good American in something a couple of weeks ago, so if she's parted ways with them, it would've been very recent.
She was photographed with the brand director of Good American at that Lakers game too so pretty sure she is still in it.

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

I dont know if you already saw this but omg!!

(English is my second language)

Bree_26
Learner
Learner

Post by Bree_26 »

She really wants to show off this relationship so badly. It seems fake when 95% of her story posts involve him like look at me! I’m with Reece!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

Why does she seem so much more into him than he's into her

eva88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eva88 »

andimdone wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:41 pm
Is Tammy still part of Good American? I noticed Khloe doesn’t follow her anymore. I’m sure still did shortly after her antics at Kylie’s party but not these days it seems.
That is really interesting that Khloe isn't following her anymore, Kylie still is though. I wonder if it has anything to do with the rumors about Tammy and OBJ, there were pics of Khloe all over him a few years ago.

Post by Guest »

Agree about Tammy being a big fish in a small pond - it will definitely be the other way round if she moved to LA. Really don't think its a wise move

erd4524
Learner
Learner

Post by erd4524 »

<3

BamBam17
Informer
Informer

Post by BamBam17 »

I’m so curious as to why Khloe unfollowed her

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

BamBam17 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:36 am
I’m so curious as to why Khloe unfollowed her
My theory is the next, maybe I'm reaching. I think after the scandal at the party maybe khloe was really unhappy but maybe she didn't want end things there and wait a little bit. Maybe the fact that tthe rumors said that she's with that odell guy and khloe liking him back in the day has something to do with it. But i believe that khloe is done with tammy and just wants to move on. Or maybe in they future she follows her again and everything is okay but idk :roll:

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

No offence to anyone who dresses like London, but Bali is a conservative/religious country, does she really have to wear the skimpiest clothes in existence? She literally visited a monkey forest wearing a bikini top. The people there are really nice & it's just so rude to shove their culture in their faces. I'm not suggesting a head-to-toe religious garmet but please, put a shirt on.

BunnyChanny678
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BunnyChanny678 »

Reece in his latest instagram stories where he was showing the place he and london are staying... Was he high or something? He seemee a little childish

andimdone
Learner
Learner

Post by andimdone »

BunnyChanny678 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:31 am
Reece in his latest instagram stories where he was showing the place he and london are staying... Was he high or something? He seemee a little childish
He definitely seemed high!

Kitty15
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty15 »

Does anybody think that hopeisabelhoward is copying Tammy? I swear I see it and it’s sooo creepy, it seems she’s copying her even more than London. Just scrolling down at her pregnant photos, the lifestyle, cars, pregnancy poses, nose ring, hair, clothes, pretty much anything lol looks just like a copy of Tammy. I’ve noticed that itslydboss does this as well but not as much. Obviously Gracie copies her too but we already discussed about how creepy Gracie is lol. Why can’t these girls just have their own original content :roll: but then again this might be just me...

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

kellyba34 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:06 pm
No offence to anyone who dresses like London, but Bali is a conservative/religious country, does she really have to wear the skimpiest clothes in existence? She literally visited a monkey forest wearing a bikini top. The people there are really nice & it's just so rude to shove their culture in their faces. I'm not suggesting a head-to-toe religious garmet but please, put a shirt on.
She went to a sacred monkey sanctuary in a bikini top and see through pants. I agree she can definitely choose to reveal whatever she wants but I don’t understand why you would visit a conservative country and choose to go to a a sacred place without being respectful of their customs.

Reece’s insta story seemed odd to me as well.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

Instagram vs Reality. I guess Saski Collection doesn’t cater to camel toes

Image Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Tuppy »

scamdalous wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:01 am
Instagram vs Reality. I guess Saski Collection doesn’t cater to camel toes

Image Image

Those daily mail pics are terrible publicity for Saski. The black one is bad enough but the pink one with the massive toe and obvious bewbie padding, gross. The last couple of collections aren't doing so well - no sell out on the new york fashion week rubbish and this 25% of flash sale on comfort has been going for ages. Somehow Tammy's followers keep increasing, how?!

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

scamdalous wrote:Instagram vs Reality. I guess Saski Collection doesn’t cater to camel toes

Image Image

oh my god. i saw that yesterday and i was like you really didn’t even check yourself before leave the gym??? and according to that article, they’re known for australian wannabe kardashians (i know it’s been said before) i just still find it hilarious.

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Their pap pics aren’t that bad to me.
Yeah they don’t have the hourglass they put up on their pics but seeing Tammy’s videos it’s obvious she uses angles and poses to make her butt look massive and her waist tiny - she twists her stomach sideways while facing the whole side of her leg to the camera. She rarely has any front-on photos so the pap ones would be a realistic view of her in every day life, but her side-profile on pap photos pretty much reflect what she posts on ig.

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 »

I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join so I could add my 2 cents so apologies in advance if I say anything I shouldn't.

Tuppy - I agree, I feel as though I've been losing a lot of interest in here lately, I dunno she seems kind of boring actually and I don't think I'm alone here as I've seen someone else on here mention how she's not as interesting as she was, yes she has a great body but that's really it, there's also hundreds of other 'IG models' who have amazing bodies too, I just don't think anything about her sets her apart from the rest anymore. I've also noticed her followers are constantly growing even tho she's not really interesting as she used to be (well to me anyway). Does anyone here think that maybe there is the sliiiightest chance that she buys IG followers to keep her growth? I mean, not like she can't afford to buy them, I dunno just seems kind of odd to me. I ended up unfollowing her not too long ago. I used to absolutely love here but she became too plastic and unrelatable and always flaunting her cars and expensive clothes, bags etc. not into it, I wanna follow someone real. To me, she is no longer real.

Lastly I so badly want to know the go is with Khloe unfollowing here, I wish we had an insider lol

elyrialol
Talker
Talker

Post by elyrialol »

Anyone else find it embarrassing albeit a little hilarious at how many sponsored posts that Reece makes DAILY? He’s such a leech for money but I guess now that he’s paying his own bills he’s desperate

Return to “Instagram”