Riply

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Riply

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

ijustneedtovent wrote:I have to post here because I can't stand this person. I'm in the minority here and I actual really like Steph, (don't hate me please) but I digress. This Riply bitch pisses me off something terrible. She considers herself to be an "influencer" and that she "reviews" products, yet when you go to her IG page its nothing but, memes and disrespectful posts just driving home how "she is a bitch and won't take shit from anyone". How did I get to this level of hatred you may ask (I'm gonna tell you rather you want to here or not :rofl: ).
Lets go back to mid 2017 when I was introduced to an Indy makeup brand called "Sydney Grace Co. (FKA Feather River Body) and Riply was the one who recommended them and I ended up becoming obsessed. Each time I got an order I would tag her in my post, makes sence as an "influencer" i figured she would want to know she "influenced" me to buy the product . All of a sudden I noticed I couldn't follow the link to her account (which for the love of god stop changing every 3 days). Turned out the BITCH had blocked me, and if you get blocked it's a shitty feeling especially when you have no idea why or what you did. And you can't bitch about it because then people think you are a crazy stalker wack job. FF to just recently, I had finally had enough with being out of the loop because damned if Viseart didn't start reposting her for darker skin swatches, so I sucked it up and DM'd her on Twitter asking to be unblocked and apologized for whatever it was I did, (I can suck it up for the love of makeup I guess). She obliged but still didn't give me comment privileges. Anywho, maybe it's sour grapes but this woman is as far from an "influencer" as you can get, I only have 280 followers on IG and I feel I give better reviews and have better actual makeup related content than she does, yet somehow she has 14K+ followers. I mean WTF.
OK I'm done, I feel better to have gotten that off my chest.
And to answer someone else's question about why Steph sends her sunscreen its for her to test for flashback.
And Please you guys don't bash me for being a SN fan, I don't care that you don't like her, to each his own right. Yet here I am wanting everyone to acknowlege my hatred of the Riply character. :?
Wow that is a really awful thing for her to do. You’d think she’d be thrilled at the attention and shout-outs, since I’m sure at some level she’d love to be a big “guru”. To me, this just confirms how much of a rude asshole she is. and also how highly she thinks of herself. She can’t be bothered to be appreciative of her supporters??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

"Insta-twat-tube"? Dear god, Riply, try going outside...Image

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

ijustneedtovent, how did she unblock you but didn't give you comment privileges? I am not following.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Actually, she disables comments on a lot of the things she posts. So I don't think it's a personal comment block

I find a lot of her posts funny. It's refreshing that so many people are over the beauty guru influencer bullshit but there is a fine line between having snarky fun & being bitter!

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Riply (without the E...what a joke :rofl: ) is so desperate for any kind of acceptance that she is trying to get in where she fits in! She is so far up Stephanie Nicole's ass it's almost pathetic & really anyone can see right through it! Riply is like one of those loser girls from high school that will do just about anything to be accepted into the "cool kids" group so she thinks doing their homework & helping them pass makes them a "cool kid". But in reality & what Riply is way to desperate to realize is one of 2 things...she is either being used or someone feels so sorry for her pathetic ass they allow her to tag along. Riply is a bitter joke & has no business speaking in anyway shape or forum in the beauty community. All Riply is literally known for is doing swatches for SN! How does that make her a beauty influencer? Riply tries to come off as this strong minded black women who doesn't take shit off anyone & speaks her mind to anybody but will block you the minute you try to challenge her with any argument!? That seems kind of weak to me & looks as if she is more of a follower & a band wagon rider then anything! Riply seriously needs to fade out into the background because she is just starting to look completely desperate at this point! She makes stupid post then disables the comments, she tries to make people think that her followers are begging her to make a YouTube channel! At this point she is trying to stay relevant any way she can! Bye Riply...people just speak to you I'm sure to get in good with Stephanie because I don't understand why anyone would ever want to be around or even talk to someone as bitter & hateful as you! Riply should delete any social media account she has!

ijustneedtovent
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ijustneedtovent »

LDUBB wrote:Riply (without the E...what a joke :rofl: ) is so desperate for any kind of acceptance that she is trying to get in where she fits in! She is so far up Stephanie Nicole's ass it's almost pathetic & really anyone can see right through it! Riply is like one of those loser girls from high school that will do just about anything to be accepted into the "cool kids" group so she thinks doing their homework & helping them pass makes them a "cool kid". But in reality & what Riply is way to desperate to realize is one of 2 things...she is either being used or someone feels so sorry for her pathetic ass they allow her to tag along. Riply is a bitter joke & has no business speaking in anyway shape or forum in the beauty community. All Riply is literally known for is doing swatches for SN! How does that make her a beauty influencer? Riply tries to come off as this strong minded black women who doesn't take shit off anyone & speaks her mind to anybody but will block you the minute you try to challenge her with any argument!? That seems kind of weak to me & looks as if she is more of a follower & a band wagon rider then anything! Riply seriously needs to fade out into the background because she is just starting to look completely desperate at this point! She makes stupid post then disables the comments, she tries to make people think that her followers are begging her to make a YouTube channel! At this point she is trying to stay relevant any way she can! Bye Riply...people just speak to you I'm sure to get in good with Stephanie because I don't understand why anyone would ever want to be around or even talk to someone as bitter & hateful as you! Riply should delete any social media account she has!
Amen sister! Her bullshit about making YouTube videos when she gets to a subscriber count that warrants making big video’s. I mean that’s not how that shit works. And the fact that companies like Viseart, ABH and others giver regular shoutouts just flys all over me. I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees that she has them all fleeced.

ijustneedtovent
Wanderer
Wanderer

smashthebox wrote:ijustneedtovent, how did she unblock you but didn't give you comment privileges? I am not following.
I guess I don’t really, it’s just to begin with I couldn’t comment but now it seems I can. And also everyday there seem to be new posts further down on her feed that I can see that I didn’t see before. Ugh why do I care if I hate the bitch so much.

ijustneedtovent
Wanderer
Wanderer

elleira wrote:.... It's refreshing that so many people are over the beauty guru influencer bullshit but there is a fine line between having snarky fun & being bitter!
Agreed!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

So she's a lime crime apologist too? Image

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

ijustneedtovent wrote:
elleira wrote:.... It's refreshing that so many people are over the beauty guru influencer bullshit but there is a fine line between having snarky fun & being bitter!
Agreed!
I'm done with all these beauty Guru's/influencers! I use to watch a handful of them 3 years or so ago but it seems like when they grew in popularity their attitude & personalities took a turn for the worst! I guess because they're receiving free makeup, some are taken on these lavish vacations & showered with expensive gifts they truly believe they're some kind of A list celebrity! Then we have Riply :roll: Riding Stephanie's coat tail as far as she can really thinking that she is somebody! That chick has got as bad of a personality as Manny! That's saying something because Manny is at the bottom when it comes to these influencers! The worst part is you can't even express on social media that you don't like these people (well besides Manny) because then you will be attacked &/or blocked & miss all the wonderful drama with the lowdown dirty kids of the beauty community! I said on a post a while ago that I couldn't stand Alissa.ashley & omg....you should have seen all these ass suckers come for me!

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She always talks to people on her social media like the Drill Sargent from Full Mental Jacket like "listen up maggots if you like my post and comment you want me to do fucking channel you'll take what you get you whining sissys..."

-bitch, chill.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

We're all waiting so anxiously, Riply.

/sarcasmImage

ijustneedtovent
Wanderer
Wanderer

Could the “engagement issues” be that people are finally figuring out your content doesn’t warrant 15K+ followers. This bitch just got sent the full line of Colored Raine liquid lipsticks because she swatches them using the Snapchat Big lip filter. WTF! I give better reviews and I have less than 300 followers.
Oh and did anyone else see her story last week when she mentioned the new Smashbox X Vlada collection. She said something like needing to text Steph to see if they were gonna purchase it. Like really make up your own damn mind what makeup you need/want to buy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

ijustneedtovent wrote:Could the “engagement issues” be that people are finally figuring out your content doesn’t warrant 15K+ followers. This bitch just got sent the full line of Colored Raine liquid lipsticks because she swatches them using the Snapchat Big lip filter. WTF! I give better reviews and I have less than 300 followers.
Oh and did anyone else see her story last week when she mentioned the new Smashbox X Vlada collection. She said something like needing to text Steph to see if they were gonna purchase it. Like really make up your own damn mind what makeup you need/want to buy.
LMAO! Seriously, her swatch photos in Stephanie Nicole's videos always looked like shit anyway. IDK why anyone would want to follow Riply. She is awful.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

The gall of this chick....

Just buy them yourself. Youre not doing anyone a favor. Im sorry if people are "sheep" for wanting Stef to test an anticipated new release. Im sorry if it bores you. But why are people either with you or against you???ImageImage

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

I really don't understand her, with her terrible spelling and whatever language she is speaking.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

makeup_wine_repeat wrote:I really don't understand her, with her terrible spelling and whatever language she is speaking.
Thank you hah! Thought it’s just me who read that screenshot 3 times and is still not entirely sure what she was trying to say

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ijustneedtovent
Wanderer
Wanderer

GoldChocobo wrote:The gall of this chick....

Just buy them yourself. Youre not doing anyone a favor. Im sorry if people are "sheep" for wanting Stef to test an anticipated new release. Im sorry if it bores you. But why are people either with you or against you???[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c215ca.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 8aef93.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180501</span><span>/</span><span>8a0a95ba7f9a43aff8a299782cc215ca</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180501</span><span>/</span><span>e5392b56f5bd3c1032c90884898aef93</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Right, she literally just called all of steph's subscribers (who wanted trending release reviews) sheep, if I was her "Homie" that wouldn't sit well with me. Like "It's ok to have your own opinion but don't start throwing shade on my subscribers for having theirs".

Oh then there was the IG story a week or so ago letting us all know she going out to get some d*#k. Maybe I'm just old (40) but when did that become ok. (I guess when the Kartrashians became famous)

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I just feel like shes that bossy friend thats constantly twisting your arm until you do what she wants to do...and youre just afraid of her in general:

"Lets go watch the Avengers, girl."
"Actually, Deadpool 2 looks really good and we already saw the Avengers. Plus Im paying so--"
"--Nah dats shit. We loved Avengers. We're seeing it again cuz only shitheads watch Deadpool."

I hate "friends" that bully people. I bet you Stef is afraid of her.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Shes starting a youtube channel, but shes too lazy to edit and upload things. Why is she trying to buikd a fan base "entyway"?Image

Return to “Instagram”