Soniaxfyza PT3- The Arabian Saga Continues

Re: Soniaxfyza PT3- The Arabian Saga Continues

Post by Guest »

Wow I’m half tempted to screenshot their last post on “why china has diseases” and send it to every brand they’ve ever worked with or may want to work with in the future. What a crass and racist thing to say. They are so out of touch and offensive. #1 it’s a virus that China is dealing with right now not a disease. Saying “that’s why you have diseases” as if if you’re Chinese you’re walking around with a disease is racist at its core. and #2 Muslims and all other ppl from all other countries (I’d name 1 specific country but they lie so much about where they are from I can’t use a specific country to make my point) have some sort of habit or cultural difference from each other that we may deem as weird doesn’t mean you have to look down on them. They are racist and too child like and immature to understand that that post is wrong. “China Needs to stop this bullshit with animals. I’m tired of this” oh sorry not every country gives a fuck about what the west deems appropriate to eat or not. They want to eat bats then fine let them get sick or whatever but who are you? I’m sick of you, how about that? I’m sick of your disgusting holier than thou attitude. I’m sick of your disgusting judgments towards everyone like you’re so perfect. I’m sick of your victim attitude. I’m sick of your cunt way of handling things you don’t like or agree with. Mark my words these girls will never be happy. Will never get married and if they do they’ll be miserable and cheated on bc they are such garbage human beings.

onlyroses
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by onlyroses »

viewtopic.php?f=315&t=37313

Part 4 continue here

Post by Guest »

Btw guys Sonia is not 5’4 as they claim. She’s around 5’1 irl. Fyza is probably 5’4 ish.

Return to “Instagram”