Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Tuppy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Post by Tuppy »

Missy now lives with Reece's mum. Allegedly.

He barely sees his kids so no chance he's going to bother visiting his dog or taking responsibility for it.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

One question bc i truly don't remember it, wasn't tammy the one who decided to pick missy up bc she wanted the kids to have a dog and then told reece after getting the puppy? i don't really remember how they decided to get missy

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

Really surprised/tentatively impressed in the Christmas photos vlog when they mentioned Saski going plastic free. I presume this is being driven by Amy or someone else behind the scenes because I just don’t see Tammy giving two fucks about environmental causes given her hyper consumerism lifestyle. I didn’t see that coming at all. Anyway, thumbs up for once, presuming they actually do it.

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

Omg! Tammy’s mom has insta! Go to Starlette’s family picture and you can see the tags

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Lollllll they’re trying SO hard to become the next Kardashians. How sad that even their mum is in on it too. She even has the Kris Jenner hair down

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

By the way I find it really strange that you NEVER see the other kids. To look at that photo you’d think she only has four kids. I suppose they don’t bring in any money though huh?

aus_gossipxo
Talker
Talker

Post by aus_gossipxo »

LolaRuby wrote:By the way I find it really strange that you NEVER see the other kids. To look at that photo you’d think she only has four kids. I suppose they don’t bring in any money though huh?
I thought the same thing! Maybe because the others are young and aren't on social media yet? I don't know why they weren't included in the family photo though.

Reece made the point to post that he is headed home for Christmas for the kids, I'm glad he isn't just spending the holidays with London.

And on the whole Missy thing, that's the second dog they've ditched! They both should be banned from owning pets.

Tuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Tuppy »

They have shown the other three kids in pics and videos across the years. Potentially the parents do want them all over insta until they're adults. Available also doesn't fit the whole"insta image" mould. Is definitely weird the mum never wanted to be part of it now has her own page. I heard her and the stepdad broke up, not confirmed as true though.

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

Tammy is kinda boring at the moment. I think it’s kinda hard to be in the public eye and be so outgoing and get comments about it. Also, she should protect Starlette a bit more. Her poses are wayyyy too hardcore

sasha1997
Talker
Talker

Post by sasha1997 »

Always wondered how these influencer girls are always perfectly tanned. They’re too lazy (and hopefully sun safe) to go outside or a tanning bed and I can’t imagine them applying fake tan every single week. Guessing they get regular spray tans and maybe top up with fake tan at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

Emilee had her baby. Idk what his name is yet

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

Looks like emilee gave birth in a full face of makeup, false lashes and instagram brows included. I looked like i had been through a tornado after i gave birth and if i had been wearing any makeup i would have sweat and cried it off. I can't imagine giving birth in a full face of caked on makeup. Maybe her labour was quick idk lol. They seem to intentionally be keeping his name offline which is kind of annoying. I'm nosy so i want to know his name ughh.
Tammy said she literally pulled her nephew out of emilee. Awkward lol. And isn't the dr supposed to pull the baby out? I've only given birth once idk what the usual deal is. I'd be terrified to pull a baby out of someone in case i messed up and hurt the baby or the mother.

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

Apparently his name is ada. She was posting screenshots of people congratulating her and someone said baby ada so i guess that's his name. Anyway

Tuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Tuppy »

Hoelina_ wrote:Apparently his name is ada. She was posting screenshots of people congratulating her and someone said baby ada so i guess that's his name. Anyway
Ada is their surname

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

Tuppy wrote:
Hoelina_ wrote:Apparently his name is ada. She was posting screenshots of people congratulating her and someone said baby ada so i guess that's his name. Anyway
Ada is their surname
Oops! Lol i thought that was an... Interesting name for a boy.

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

So this popped up on my explore page

Lol all her super fans getting mad in the comments. Her pics have to be face tuned or manipulated in some way because her waist isn't that tiny in the real photos. She still has an amazing body though, like i almost think the non edited pics of her her body looks better

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoelina_ »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/au.lifesty ... 02476.html

Read this article in hopes of finding out the baby's name (it's not in the article) and LOL could the author have their head any farther up tammy's ass? "The hembrows are shaping up to become the Kardashian's of Australia" :rofl: like that's a good thing :rofl: i like how an article about emilee giving birth to her son is more about tammy including tammy's instagram post and calling tammy the kim k of their australian kardashian family. Omg :rofl:

andimdone
Learner
Learner

Post by andimdone »

It seems to be a bit of a thing lately to announce the baby's name later. Not sure why exactly. Tammy did this with Saskia.

I wonder why Emilee's husband didn't pull the baby out? Fair enough to have Tammy in the room (we'll sort of, to each their own) but surely dad should get dibs on that?

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

andimdone wrote:It seems to be a bit of a thing lately to announce the baby's name later. Not sure why exactly. Tammy did this with Saskia.

I wonder why Emilee's husband didn't pull the baby out? Fair enough to have Tammy in the room (we'll sort of, to each their own) but surely dad should get dibs on that?
I'm sure it was discussed and if the dad was really upset about it Tammy would've stepped down.

andimdone
Learner
Learner

Post by andimdone »

kellyba34 wrote:
andimdone wrote:It seems to be a bit of a thing lately to announce the baby's name later. Not sure why exactly. Tammy did this with Saskia.

I'm sure it was discussed and if the dad was really upset about it Tammy would've stepped down.
Oh yeah, I don't doubt any of that, just seems unusual that it was even an option for Tammy to do it. But I guess they are all super close.

Return to “Instagram”