Soniaxfyza

zariri
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Soniaxfyza

Post by zariri »

wild4thenight wrote:
zariri wrote:LOL someone asked where they were from, I commented "Pakistan"- checked again in an hour and I was blocked :D :rofl:. It's actually absurd. I hope they get exposed soon.
why are they so embarrassed of their heritage?! i find it really strange.
No idea but it is really strange and awkward to see. The self-hate really runs deep... I wonder what triggered it. They (especially Fyza/Faeza) were notorious in the South Asian circles of Twitter in 2012 because of their constant attacks on Pakistanis for being "dirty" and "inbred". It would have been insulting if it didn't come from a Pakistani :rofl:

zariri
Learner
Learner

Post by zariri »

wild4thenight wrote:
zariri wrote:LOL someone asked where they were from, I commented "Pakistan"- checked again in an hour and I was blocked :D :rofl:. It's actually absurd. I hope they get exposed soon.
No idea but it is really strange and awkward to see. The self-hate really runs deep... I wonder what triggered it. They (especially Fyza/Faeza) were notorious in the South Asian circles of Twitter in 2012 because of their constant attacks on Pakistanis for being "dirty" and "inbred". It would have been insulting if it didn't come from a Pakistani :rofl:

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by wild4thenight »

zariri wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:
how insane! you can't erase your heritage. they'll probably pretend to be Armenian next as the next step to turning themselves into Kardashians...

Royal-aconite
Learner
Learner

Post by Royal-aconite »

They are ridiculous, I saw one of their Instagram stories in which Sonia wrote "no I've not had a nose job, God can create small noses you know".

Followed by them saying everyone's dying to look like the kardashians these days but NO they are not they just happen to look like them and others make the comparisons.

Erm no honey you started your Instagram page off as SoniaKardashian so please don't pretend they are not your claim to fame xo

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Royal-aconite wrote:They are ridiculous, I saw one of their Instagram stories in which Sonia wrote "no I've not had a nose job, God can create small noses you know".
can god come and make mine smaller then please? v unfair that he only resized hers.........

RiRi_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by RiRi_ »

I wish this thread wasn't so dead

But are they also lying about their ages? Don't they claim to be 21/22 when Faeza according to her old Twitter was 20 in 2012...

lollylol
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lollylol »

Found Sonia's old myspace. They definitely did not start out looking like Kardashian/Jenner girls.
https://myspace.com/sonia_ox/photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gradtutor
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gradtutor »

I went to college with faeza. She was a lovely and pretty girl. This is just weird now. Can't believe the life full of lies they are living. How can they sleep at night. From learning Arabic to faking a London accent. It's very disturbing.

ladybible
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ladybible »

QueenJolie wrote:Nope, I definitely think she's had surgery. Look at this pic from fyza's old twitter of them two, sonia's on the left. Her nose looks totally different, so do her lips. But the biggest change are her eyes- look at how droopy and hooded her eyelids were in that pic before, and now her eyes are all feline and lifted like Kim's.
352177637.jpg
This pics of sonia at the mario workshop, before the changes to her cheeks and general bone structure.. looks totally different!
929241_781702991891667_862514067_n.jpg
And now look at her after: like the poster said above, her hairline is shaved to look like kim's, her lips are obv injected and her eyes have been lifted, her chin is pointier like kim's, cheekbone fillers, nose job, the list goes on....
600-long-lasting-makeup-tips-tutorial-with-sonia-fyza-ali.jpg
Btw, what racist things have they said about pakistanis in the past? I can tell fyza has a seriously stuck up and self important attitude.

SaharRoa
Stalker
Stalker

Post by SaharRoa »

I asked SoniaFyza on Snapchat to talk more about Pakistan and was blocked. They've also blocked the word Pakistan from showing up on their Instagram, I wrote a comment asking if they were Pakistani and while I could see it on my instagran, my sister could not see it on hers. Very weird, especially considering there are plenty of Pakistani women much more beautiful than them, even post plastic surgery.

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

They are by far the most disturbing girls I've come across on social media. Can we please clear a few things?

So back in 2012 in the Asian community on Twitter they got ROASTED for lying about their ethnicity and also being general bitches to everyone. Recently, Fyza claimed it was all a fake account done by a bully? Is this true or false? This account had personal pictures and it just seemed very legit at the time. From the amount of lying they do, I will not fall for her sob stories.

Second, their names are Sonia and Fyza, they're Pakistani names? How are they trying to make themselves seem Arab when being Pakistani is a blessing, no matter what ethnicity you are you should always embrace it. I find it so sad how they are so ashamed to reveal their true selves, they're nothing but a carbon copy of a bunch of celebrities. Extremely sad.

BUT REALLY THOUGH I was so confused as to why Fyza was never shown... BECAUSE YOUR GIRL WENT AHEAD AND GOT A NOSE JOB :rofl: SHE WENT IN HIDING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YOU GUYS CAN WE PLEASE LET THIS SINK IN. BITCH WENT AND RECHANGED WHAT GOD BLESSED HER WITH AND TRIED TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE ITS ALL MAKEUP OR SOME SHIT. GIRL WE SEE YOU. LINK US TO YOUR DOCTOR BOO.

Ok I'm done. Lets pray for these girls who have no real identity. Y'all I bet they pree Kylie and Kim non stop on social media to see what hair cut or what nail colour they have to go straight to the salon to copy it

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Looool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

wild4thenight wrote:Image

Looool

It's literally disgusting how much they have morphed into the Kardashian sisters! They used to be so pretty!!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

I remember back in the day when I was on Asian twitter how much they used to get gassed when ppl said they looked Persian, Arab etc. The reason she changed her name from Faeza to fyza is cause the first is the Paki way of spelling it and the latter is the Arab way loooool and I'm pretty sure she's like 24 and Sonia is 21 or 22. They used to act so prestige on twitter and they used to say how their family is so modern cause their parents had a love marriage instead of arranged. They looked down on other Pakistanis saying they're hairy inbred backwards and have big noses. I remember faezas mum stopped talking to her or something cause she was seeing a black guy or something. Don't even think it was a real relationship she met him online lool

smhtea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by smhtea »

These girls have a sick mentality, everyone that went to their school in England gets blocked asap...they apparently like every other IG girl want a a rich dubai guy and front like are arab chicks...makes no sense at all...their old myspace pics had them with their pakistani friends and wearing shalwar kameez...fyza had her face surgeries the same time kylie just finished her face...then fyza comes back with faux freckles and a short hair cut...saying" im sooo scared oooh dont say im ugly because my sister sonia is sooo pretty"...a twisted way of getting compliments and proving i had no surgery my face is soo ugly ...she constantly says her face is soo fat and nose is huge...when she added all those fillers to look the way she does...

smhtea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by smhtea »

Btw fyza is 26 years old now, I guess they changed their ages along with identities as well? The ages they had up in old MySpace and Twitter were already in 20s....

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

you guys should check out @ celebface on instagram. they just posted their before pictures. hilarious lol

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Does anyone have any info on their family or background. Can't find anything :roll:

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Their family are Kashmiri like a lot of Pakistani's in Birmingham and her parents had a love marriage as apposed to the traditional arranged and I think her dad works IT. They definitely have at least one brother. That's all I can remember from their tumblr/social media days

And how is faeza gonna say someone was cat fishing them all those years ago and their twitter and tumblr wasn't even theirs. 100% it was them, it was way too real

And Faeza has always been this stuck up. I remember one time she went to Hollister and tweeted something like "omg this is like the third time they've asked me to model maybe I should consider it"

Return to “Instagram”