Oriana Marie/Oriana Larusso

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oriana Marie/Oriana Larusso

Post by PinkPrada »

I just watched her latest vlogmas. Her life is literally so painfully boring. I died at her 'Great Value' beans. Now I swear I've seen her tweet or mention that she doesn't shop at Walmart (cuz you know, it's ghetto and Ori is sooo rich and high class) but yet, here we are seeing some Walmart great value beans. Damn, Ori, times tough? You guys couldn't even afford the name brand??
Please remind us all again, exactly how much money you have??? Those private planes you fly in, your house in Vegas?? Lmao... this chick is such a joke! If you're gonna lie, at least TRY and back up your stories. Put some effort into it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceeusa91
Talker
Talker

Post by ceeusa91 »

I don't understand why she keeps making up these stories. https://www.instagram.com/p/_YBfr_LYc-/ ... amarierose
Also her cooking video grossed me out. She kept playing with her hair and then touched food with those long heinous claws.

ceeusa91
Talker
Talker

Post by ceeusa91 »

[tweet][/tweet]
OMG I lost it with this tweet! "Sloth" is the perfect word!

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

That's what I mean, clearly that Instagram pic she posted is one you'd find on Tumblr or floating around online. She thinks people are so stupid!! Her vlogs consist of her sitting in her Mom's car, going to random stores, and hanging out at home. It's pathetic, but yet we're supposed to believe she's at a club with bottles popping everywhere?? Lol she's the worst!
Her cooking videos always are so gross to me!! "You guys like seeing them and request them."
Who, Ori? Who likes seeing them and requests them? Lol you have no followers.
Must be grandma.

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

I can't see the tweet. The account is suspended. :( was that the fake Ori Twitter?? Man, I loved that Twitter. Some of the tweets had me dying. Ori couldn't handle the truth so you got it shut down?

ceeusa91
Talker
Talker

Post by ceeusa91 »

PinkPrada wrote:I can't see the tweet. The account is suspended. :( was that the fake Ori Twitter?? Man, I loved that Twitter. Some of the tweets had me dying. Ori couldn't handle the truth so you got it shut down?
Yes. The tweet I referenced was "I know everybody wonders how I wipe with these long, sloth nails. . . Easy! I #dripdry!"

xo_lovealways
Learner
Learner

Post by xo_lovealways »

If you missed any of the tweets, let me know. I can still get on ;)
PS. HI ORI! considering we all know you come here. Get over yourself, ya filthy animal.

clairebear_18
Informer
Informer

Post by clairebear_18 »

xo_lovealways wrote:If you missed any of the tweets, let me know. I can still get on ;)
PS. HI ORI! considering we all know you come here. Get over yourself, ya filthy animal.

OHHHHH GIRL it was you!!!!! As soon as I followed you she blocked me :rofl: Is the account suspended or deleted?

hellooo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hellooo »

I caught the "Great Value" beans, too. Not very upscale.

Right now I can't get over her hair. I think people should be able to have the hair they want and if it makes them feel good, fantastic. I've got crap hair, so I sympathize with the people that struggle in that area. What bothers me is that she should just cut off those straggly hairs on the back and she'd have a very cute bob! She has the building blocks there of a nice hairstyle, a nice head of hair, but she refuses to use what she's got to its maximum potential. As it is, she has a mullet. There's no way around that--it's short on the sides, long in the back. It isn't layered in or face-framing or anything--it is a mullet. She would undoubtedly have some very snarky things to say about anyone else who went around for a year like that (this has been no "transition"). I keep thinking that with the next appointment she'll finally fix it. Nope. Mullets4Lyfe.

At the same time, I feel ashamed of myself. I'm beginning to think that there is something really wrong there, and that the fantasy life that is being "projected" is a coping mechanism of some sort. Part of me really likes her, but it is the constantly broken promises and hypocrisy that gets me. She doesn't even really do "vlogsmas." She has essentially the same upload schedule as before. Any time she says a certain type of video is coming up, I know it never will because she never follows through.

It may not make me popular here, but I could actually be a fan if she just followed through, stopped with the lies, and then lived the way she preaches that others should live.

xo_lovealways
Learner
Learner

Post by xo_lovealways »

clairebear_18 wrote:
xo_lovealways wrote:If you missed any of the tweets, let me know. I can still get on ;)

OHHHHH GIRL it was you!!!!! As soon as I followed you she blocked me :rofl: Is the account suspended or deleted?

Guilty as charged, and not ashamed.
Currently suspended hahaha. I had my fun while it lasted, but clearly she couldn't handle the truth about her life.

xo_lovealways
Learner
Learner

Post by xo_lovealways »

Girl, no. Willy Wonka looks WAAAAAY better.

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkPrada »

Omg! Is she serious with that contour?!? Bitch it's called blending!!! You're not supposed to have a giant dark ass line going down your face. She used to call herself a stylist/ makeup artist. Basic makeup lesson right here, folks! How NOT to contour!

PinkPrada
Debater
Debater

Oriana Marie/Oriana Larusso

Post by PinkPrada »

Ugh. I just watched her 'What I got for Christmas' video. I feel like she doesn't get all that much for Christmas, then randomly pulls shit she's bought months ago and adds them to the video. Like, guys, I got this shirt like a month ago, wore it twice, but it's a Christmas gift!!! And she kept saying, "I bought" okay, so one, you have no job no money... You didn't buy shit. And two, you bought? So you're buying your own Christmas presents and making a video of what you got for Christmas? Ori logic.
Loved the shout out to this site at the end clearly you're reading here boo!!

She's only judgmental to people she knows??? Okay, so talking shit about Holly Madison, and other celebs, teenage "sluts" she sees at hockey games?? Yeah. People you know, right? You're such a goddamn liar.... and not even a GOOD liar at that!!!
I also died at the part where she tried to make excuses for her lack of vlogmas vids, "As you get older you get busier." Doing what exactly in your case??? You're a 25 year old hermit who DOESN'T WORK! You sit online all day literally just existing.

I feel like she's gotten lazy with her YT and finally realized it was never going to happen for her. She probably thought she could be YT famous like so many others, but she's ugly, has no personality, is a compulsive liar, has her creepy loud mouth mother in every single video shouting out random thoughts from BEHIND the camera, and she has no content. She's boring and literally has nothing anyone would be interested in watching. At least she's realized that much lol.

xo_lovealways
Learner
Learner

Post by xo_lovealways »

I'm giggling at the fact that she tries to act like she's not in NY and she's going to all the Stars games. "Shout out to my mom wearing her TS snapback in NY." I'm surprised Seguin hasn't gotten a restraining order against her yet. He's already said he doesn't know her. Why continue with this crazy stuff? LOLOL. Sad life she has if she seriously has to sit on her ass and make up this fake life.

lala418
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lala418 »

Of all of her lies, (and there are soooooo many to choose from) this is my favorite Image

2015-12-31 12.43.09.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xo_lovealways
Learner
Learner

Post by xo_lovealways »

Seguin just sent out a picture from a NYE party in Dallas with Tony Romo. Give it a few hours and she'll be tweeting about how she was at a party with all these people and she'll suddenly have a friend named Tony.

Even Barbie's life isn't as fake as hers.

xo_lovealways
Learner
Learner

Post by xo_lovealways »

BRAVO, SEGUIN'S TEAM!

kingguttersl_t
Talker
Talker

Post by kingguttersl_t »

xo_lovealways wrote:BRAVO, SEGUIN'S TEAM!

Holy fucking Hell, good job. Watch her blame GG saying we fabricated lies about her which resulted in him breaking up with her & getting a restraining order.

fridayhaulyall
Debater
Debater

Post by fridayhaulyall »

lol that's pretty hilarious. i dont follow her twitter, but does she actually out right say she is dating him or does she just hint around it?

xo_lovealways
Learner
Learner

Post by xo_lovealways »

fridayhaulyall wrote:lol that's pretty hilarious. i dont follow her twitter, but does she actually out right say she is dating him or does she just hint around it?

She basically beats around the bush with it, now. She just 'happens' to be in the same town as him EVERYWHERE he goes. She began claiming she was constantly in Dallas, but oddly travels whenever he does, and she goes to every place he's at when he's there. (note: she doesn't actually go, just claims to). She gets pissed off when people call him babe or anything along those lines and calls fangirls 'whores/sluts/attention seekers' when they do, but she does it herself. Blah blah blah. She stopped REALLY hinting that she's 'dating' him when I first asked him about knowing her and he said he doesn't. She still does it under the radar.

But, considering his most recent message, chances are she'll be "going through a breakup" pretty soon. Either that or she'll start claiming she's been dating someone else for the past however long she's been "dating" Seguin. She did the same thing with a few other famous people as well. It's a never ending cycle with her.

Now don't get me wrong- I think it's perfectly normal for people to cheer on their favorite players and what not. I myself am a Seguin fan. I have talked to him before (before I even asked him about her, even) but I'm not going to go around pretending I'm his friend or that I'm dating him because of that simple fact. That's just insane. I'm not sure why her mother lets her do this and goes along with it. This family needs serious help.

Return to “Instagram”