Soniaxfyza PT4 Thotful Pakistani Pretenders

Bijoux
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Soniaxfyza PT4 Thotful Pakistani Pretenders

Post by Bijoux »

Delusional af and still butthurt over it 😂😂 explain his belly then AFtER hIS hAIrCuT
His true form shows when he’s wet and he’s FAT! Either do something about it or get the fuck over it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jasmiiiiiinnnn
Learner
Learner

Post by Jasmiiiiiinnnn »

Free make up promises doesnt last long as u all guess now she starts mentioning I can be friend with follewers. Kids falls this because all of your follewers almost kids and they even cant understand the way you live till they become mature. Your mum and your sister is the only connection of course you can only mention them 🤦‍♀️ a lot of people over instagram who are REAL celebrities post their friends and moments. "Privacy" is the new name of your so called $ friends who pay u and your sister. She said on her live she never waits the enter a club because she is vip. People pay u of course you have to start what u paid for immediately 🤮 she mention manager who controls their post and warn them not to share "friends" why ???? She is delisional living 1+1 flat and sharing same bad and wearnig same clothes over and over again and you have manager ???? Let me guess how u pay or who u call manager ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

Oh my days that cat is huge man I feel so bad for it fyza watches her own diet all the time cause she don’t wanna put on weight but they stuff the cat with food all the time. ITS NOT HEALTHY FOR HIM urghhhhh he probs has another 100 issues cause of the weight which can be easily fixed if they just fixed up his diet and how much they feed him and how she still going out her way saying he’s not fat. I call it animal abuse and her failing to admit he’s fat and that it’s an issue

jellyxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by jellyxoxo »

loooool that cat is still so fat im crying. poor thing.

Jasmiiiiiinnnn
Learner
Learner

Post by Jasmiiiiiinnnn »

There she is looking for uk based lawyer 🤗

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

It was Sabrinas birthday about a week ago, Sabrina kept it cute with a private dinner of small friends, but so called friend and promoter of her overpriced workout gear Faeza Ali was not invited looooooooool. Imagine calling someone your “friend” hyping them up and promoting the fuck out of their products just for them to not even invite you to their party lmaooooo. Faeza you dumb bitch you can hold this L bc u just got used 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dead. Honestly I’m not surprised who in their mind would want to befriend these two, faeza’s “friends” seems to consist of teen asian girls on her private Instagram who are nothing more than internet friends. Sad. Pathetic but hilarious hahaha

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Also has anyone noticed she has shifted her attention away from underage black american rappers to uk rappers after no one in the us would fly them out, her so called fling with swaelee clearly lasted one night yet she rinsed the fuck out of it. They know very well they can’t compete with the mutant thots in the us so they’re looking elsewhere ps honey I really don’t think you’re Fredo’s type but we shall see bc that man has a track record of fucking anything that breathes and has bbl

Jasmiiiiiinnnn
Learner
Learner

Post by Jasmiiiiiinnnn »

Pettyfrog619 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:12 am
Also has anyone noticed she has shifted her attention away from underage black american rappers to uk rappers after no one in the us would fly them out, her so called fling with swaelee clearly lasted one night yet she rinsed the fuck out of it. They know very well they can’t compete with the mutant thots in the us so they’re looking elsewhere ps honey I really don’t think you’re Fredo’s type but we shall see bc that man has a track record of fucking anything that breathes and has bbl
Heyyyyy pettyfrog619. Where is everyone ? Fyza share a post on her story looking for uk based lawyer as I know her fam is in uk but she still ask lawyer on ig story and everyone on this site lost 🤪
I saw sabrinas birthday party girls were from different class u know . They dont habe anything common with these

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

Can we switch to another website like tattle life cause guru gossip is wayyyyyy to slow these days

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

Can we switch to another website like tattle life cause guru gossip is wayyyyyy to slow these days

Bellalust0911111
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellalust0911111 »

So now she’s heavy on the Latina vibes these days? Lol (I’m Latina). She’s getting more risqué too with her boobs juggling everywhere in her workouts and low cut tops like we get it girl. :roll:
Why is this thread so dead these days

Post by Guest »

Feathers22 wrote:Can we switch to another website like tattle life cause guru gossip is wayyyyyy to slow these days
Yes I agree. This site barely works and when it does it’s so slow

Tattle is so much faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

https://tattle.life/threads/soniaxfyza.4378/ this is the page about them if anyone is interested in switching to over there

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Do they not shop from any other supermarket or just M&S

Naynay937
Learner
Learner

Post by Naynay937 »

Does anyone know whose wedding they attended ?

Halareem
Learner
Learner

Post by Halareem »

Fyza goes to a wedding With some Arabs there- starts playing Kuwaiti music in the background of her vids. Desperate to look like four it’s so pathetic. Fyza we don’t accept you in Kuwait. Everyone knows your lies your better of choosing another GCC country haha

Halareem
Learner
Learner

Post by Halareem »

She wants to look like fouz

Halareem
Learner
Learner

Post by Halareem »

She puts it through two filters. Snapchat and then Instagram filter

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 »

Fyza is trying so hard to get that local girl blonde and tan look, traaaaagic darling you’ll never be one of us relax x ur pasty ass skin can’t handle the Dubai sun, girls walah a7bkom but gurugossip moves soooo slow these days I’m switching over to the tattle life thread 💕

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

Who was fyza talking about on her Instagram? She was hating on some fashion blogger who could it be.

Return to “Instagram”