Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Kitty15
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by Kitty15 »

She archived her post while she was waiting for all the drama to calm down and unretouched pics to disappear (or people forget about those) so she probably put her photoshopped-to-death pic back and deleted all the negative comments. Smart move, Tammy. Too bad we know how different you look like in rl.

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Reece modeled for Scott Disick’s clothing brand talentless lmaoooo wtf..

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Kitty15 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 am
Omg she’s a freaking mess. Super bloated from the unhealthy lifestyle and weird skin texture. Her attitude and self esteem skyrocket every time she visits US, bet she feels like she’s the shit as she gets support from her fake friends. She literally turns into a unrecognizable ho when she’s in LA.

And whoever said that we all crossed a line when we are/were young-umm TF are you talking about? No we freaking don’t. I am Tammy’s age and I live in downtown LA but I literally never crossed that line to the point that I fell asleep or passed out from alcohol or drugs(I don’t even do drugs.) I know my body and I bet you that I will never get f up to that extent. Some things have a limit, and my health always comes first. Tammy is obviously not supposed to do all these things because she’s literally making money off a “healthy lifestyle” so it’s super contradicting and hypocritical of her.
Lol, London...is that you?? :D

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Kitty15 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:11 pm
She archived her post while she was waiting for all the drama to calm down and unretouched pics to disappear (or people forget about those) so she probably put her photoshopped-to-death pic back and deleted all the negative comments. Smart move, Tammy. Too bad we know how different you look like in rl.
After 25 alcoholic bevvies, I'd be a bloated mess, too. Doesn't mean she never looks like her flat tummy posts...In fact, morning to night can literally mean a big difference in flat tumminess. Most people know this.

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Lalala12345 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:49 am
Kellbell25 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:47 pm
Slp_4 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:56 am
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that she either deletes the negative comments on her pics or out of nowhere ppl stopped writing them 🤔 In the past when I would look at her IG, her comment section would be flooded with comments about her butt being fake, etc. etc.
I've noticed this too. But the negative comments she does leave are the ones she's replying to with smart ass comments.

Is anyone else curious why someone with 9.4 Million followers can barley crack 2k in comments? Currently her second most recent photo doesn't even have 900 comments... for someone with soo many followers you think she'd be flooded with comments. I feel like she used to get a lot more comments as well? or maybe that was when she had a lot less fake followers so her comments and followers number were more on par :rofl:

I have ALWAYS wondered this!!! She has a ridiculous amount of followers but also can’t even crack like 400k likes on most pics (las time I checked)?
I know a handful of people who don’t even know who the hell she is but she has more followers than some well know celebrities.
Not to mention Saski Collection has about 400k followers... :?
I liked her posts back when she first blew up. She was actually ‘goals’ if you will back then but now she’s just another Instagram ‘influencerrrrr’ L-O-L
Instagram is very finnicky. I have a lot of followers, too, yet some days I''ll get hella engagement & others, it's a mess. There seems to be no rhyme or reason lately, as they've now changed another algorithim. Also, I know a lot people follow me just to "watch" because those same people that check my stories as soon as I post it seems, also never engage in my posts. So yea....people are weirdos, too.

Gennf
Learner
Learner

Post by Gennf »

I mean, isn’t Tammy 25? This year at least. That’s not early twenties anymore. And being that drunk (Kylie’s birthday, Coachella) just doesn’t seem like normal ”having fun” type of behaviour. It’s actually quite worrying, at least to me. Whether she has kids or not but especially being a mum. :/ and I can’t imagine Good American, for example, wanting to associate with someone who is constantly photographed or filmed in a state of complete intoxication, so as an influencer it negatively affects her business too. I get that people especially in their 20s want to have fun and go out - I do too - but I can’t understand why anyone would want to get in a state like that, especially as a public figure. It just seems like there might be a serious problem with partying. I’ve been seriously hammered maybe a couple of times in my life, many years ago, and at least to me, it was anything but fun. I can’t understand how anyone can enjoy partying like that, unless they have a problem with alcohol or other substances. Hope her behaviour doesn’t get anymore serious.
English isn't my first, second or third language, so excuse my spelling and grammar. :tu: :respekt:

aus_gossipxo
Talker
Talker

Post by aus_gossipxo »

Tea+Honey wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:39 pm
Kitty15 wrote:
After 25 alcoholic bevvies, I'd be a bloated mess, too. Doesn't mean she never looks like her flat tummy posts...In fact, morning to night can literally mean a big difference in flat tumminess. Most people know this.
Exactly! People seem to forget about bloating, and even she said she's gained weight. No doubt the way she poses makes her look more hourglass etc but I don't think her body is shockingly different compared to some influencers.

I find it so sad both her and Reece are in America and left the kids behind. I understand leaving the kids with the grandparents for a few days, that's nice, but going to another country to just party or be with your new partner for weeks/months just seems like a sh*tty thing to do. They could at least make it that one of them is with the kids if the other is travelling. I'm not going to judge Tammy for going out or for getting blackout drunk(though she needs to be more careful), she's single and probably feels like she missed out. But the constant partying in LA is just gross. I hope after Coachella she comes back to Aus for a while and settles down. Especially since Reece is still MIA and taking swipes at Tammy, they need one stable parent.

Brookesie
Informer
Informer

Post by Brookesie »

I'm impressed with how seamlessly Reece pulls off that "it's me, your friendly neighbourhood drug dealer" look.

He makes it look so effortless. 😉

del21
Talker
Talker

Post by del21 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brookesie
Informer
Informer

Post by Brookesie »

del21 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:40 am

Damage controlllllll.

Gossipgrave
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipgrave »

Brookesie wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:44 am
del21 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:40 am

Damage controlllllll.
This post really irked me. She acts like she's being so real and honest and helpful... but yet she never posts a real picture of her ever. All her images are edited/posed. She's actually making women feel more shit about themselves by posting that with a message of her "not at her best". That makes women who are new to working out or coming back to it feel like if that's what Tammy looks like when she is off track then fuck I'm useless. As you can clearly see in the comments peoplr saying shit like "wtf. You've gained weight? Where?"

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

But...she has gained weight. We all said she was getting "bulky". Most everyone thought she was trying to "bulk up" purposely. She looks far better in the recent vid/post. She's not stupid. She saw the DM posts & I'd literally be surprised if she hadn't addressed it, in some way.

Kitty15
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty15 »

Tea+Honey wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:36 pm
Kitty15 wrote:
Omg she’s a freaking mess. Super bloated from the unhealthy lifestyle and weird skin texture. Her attitude and self esteem skyrocket every time she visits US, bet she feels like she’s the shit as she gets support from her fake friends. She literally turns into a unrecognizable ho when she’s in LA.

And whoever said that we all crossed a line when we are/were young-umm TF are you talking about? No we freaking don’t. I am Tammy’s age and I live in downtown LA but I literally never crossed that line to the point that I fell asleep or passed out from alcohol or drugs(I don’t even do drugs.) I know my body and I bet you that I will never get f up to that extent. Some things have a limit, and my health always comes first. Tammy is obviously not supposed to do all these things because she’s literally making money off a “healthy lifestyle” so it’s super contradicting and hypocritical of her.
London? Lmao gurl can’t you see that English is my second language and spot my grammar mistakes? Come on, I write in a much smarter way than London too :rofl: can’t stand neither of them, the fake anorexic London and horse teeth Tammy.

Kitty15
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty15 »

Tea+Honey wrote:
Kitty15 wrote:
Honey, do you not understand my point? Yes, we all get bloated, no matter what age, sex or body frame and that’s ok. My point is that Tammy posts UNREALISTIC and edited pictures of herself instead of real ones, where she is supposed to say: “here ya go, I’ve fallen off the track and I currently look like this but that’s ok, and I will back to training hard and eating healthy.” THAT is my point. She literally cannot hide it, especially coz real, unfiltered and raw photos of her are circulating all over the internet. So why bother and photoshop your pictures when people know how you currently look?!

I seriously don’t understand this website and weird people using it. When you point out Tammy’s flaws they will call you “London” and say you’re being too harsh, but on the other side when you’re on Tammy’s side they’ll be like “go away, this is a trash a guru website, we’re not here to talk nicely about public figures.” Its getting weirder and irrational each day.

TallLemonade
Learner
Learner

Post by TallLemonade »

Pupils like saucers and gurning badly ...🤷‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

i seriously don’t see the problem of having a little tummy..... tammy really just needs to embrace that she has one and stop frontin for her followers. the obsession with how your body should look while being an influencer is so upsetting - there’s nothing wrong at all!!

Brookesie
Informer
Informer

Post by Brookesie »

Helloo, there is nothing wrong with a little tummy. I think a lot of people just find it hypocritical to plaster about health and fitness *with their own app* left right and centre, and not be taking their own advice.

Cheers.

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Kitty15 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:10 pm
Tea+Honey wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:36 pm
Kitty15 wrote:

London? Lmao gurl can’t you see that English is my second language and spot my grammar mistakes? Come on, I write in a much smarter way than London too :rofl: can’t stand neither of them, the fake anorexic London and horse teeth Tammy.
Uhhh, your "english" had nothin to do with why I said that lol. But, carry on sis.

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Kitty15 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:19 pm
Tea+Honey wrote:
Kitty15 wrote:
Honey, do you not understand my point? Yes, we all get bloated, no matter what age, sex or body frame and that’s ok. My point is that Tammy posts UNREALISTIC and edited pictures of herself instead of real ones, where she is supposed to say: “here ya go, I’ve fallen off the track and I currently look like this but that’s ok, and I will back to training hard and eating healthy.” THAT is my point. She literally cannot hide it, especially coz real, unfiltered and raw photos of her are circulating all over the internet. So why bother and photoshop your pictures when people know how you currently look?!

I seriously don’t understand this website and weird people using it. When you point out Tammy’s flaws they will call you “London” and say you’re being too harsh, but on the other side when you’re on Tammy’s side they’ll be like “go away, this is a trash a guru website, we’re not here to talk nicely about public figures.” Its getting weirder and irrational each day.
Girl, you're weirdly pressed about this. Again...my saying that had nothing to do with "calling out Tammy" or your "english" so stop trying to force that issue.
Also, no one is faking a video, which she has plenty of...You're trying to convince people that she never looks like her "best" pics. Because she does. Not always, because she fluctuates like everyone else, and she should really embrace that.

Kitty15
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty15 »

Tea+Honey wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:35 am
Kitty15 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:19 pm
Tea+Honey wrote:
Kitty15 wrote:

Girl, you're weirdly pressed about this. Again...my saying that had nothing to do with "calling out Tammy" or your "english" so stop trying to force that issue.
Also, no one is faking a video, which she has plenty of...You're trying to convince people that she never looks like her "best" pics. Because she does. Not always, because she fluctuates like everyone else, and she should really embrace that.

Not even “pressed”, dear :D you should pull out a dictionary and look up the meaning of that word which doesn’t even match my posts or behavior here. I simply stated my opinion, in the calmest way possible. I still stand by my words, meaning that Tammy does not look most of the time in real life like in her posed videos. In those videos she simply sucks in her stomach, takes those videos in the morning (or before meals), carefully crafts her angles under the best lighting and carefully picks most flattering clothes. Which is fine, she built a brand on those tricks, but she should show herself in the less perfect state as well.
Also, I never said you mentioned my English, I am the one who mentioned my English and for a reason. And yes it has very much to do with all this, because London writes as a native whereas my English is not perfect since I’m a foreigner so that would be a first dead giveaway that I’m not London, lol. But you really did make me laugh so thank you for that :tu:

Return to “Instagram”